The ELIMINATOR

fullhouse

Re: to Syscrash

Springbok said:
I would have thought it would be extremely unwise to try out a new system using hard cash until you had simulated it for a couple of weeks. Now if you found it gave you a profit then go ahead. You have to get the feel of a system first. Greed can be the undoing of any person as it can distort reasoning powers. We humans are extremely fallible creatures.

Very true Springbok. I didn't spend a penny on the Eliminator until I had watched it make money on paper for over a year. I have been posting its merit for over two weeks now. And members have seen it work. And I know it definately works, having run it for hard cash for 4 years come July. It has to work for me as it is my livelyhood. Along with two other stratedgies.

It must be followed religiously to get the full benifit. I know what to expect. But obviously members new get nervous if they don't see a win in 3 draws. It often takes you to the limit. But ultimately delivers. And understanding and confidence in this can only come with time and experience.

That is why, whiles others might be worried if it reaches the 24th draw (THE LIMIT, OF A STANDARD ELIMINATOR) I just laugh when I see time, and time again. The required number drop on the 6th or 7th number of the last draw.

So I encourage members to follow my stratedgies with modest bankrolls to begin. In time their own confidence and experience will grow to a point where they like me will not panic when things don't go like clockwork EVERYDAY. Peace..

syscrash

I think that one think that is crucial to be a winner in Eleminator is to RESPECTING the Staking rules.

So let proceed with an exemple. Let's take number 17.

Let's say that I bet 2$ on that number on draw 21. but I didn't win, and yes my bankroll dropped. But let's say that I bet 1.2 times the amount of my previous stake. I will surely get more chance to get it one day. So if we plan a worst case scenario and the (17) will show at draw 30. :rolleyes:

BBD: Bankroll before draw
STA: Stake amount
BIYW: Bankroll if you win
D# : DRAW number

BBD STA BIYW D#
50.00 2.00 62.00 21
48.00 2.40 62.40 22
45.60 2.88 62.88 23
42.72 3.46 63.46 24
39.26 4.15 64.15 25
35.12 4.98 64.98 26
30.14 5.97 65.97 27
24.17 7.17 67.17 28
17.00 8.60 68.60 29
8.40 10.32 70.32 30

Last edited:

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , you must have checked through countless databases before .............Is it worth forgetting about stage 1 (starter) & Just concentrating on the main course (stage 2)?...............I use your terminology , because it's spot on...............The last 2 eliminators I had Both fullhoused within 24 draws !

fullhouse

syscrash said:
I think that one think that is crucial to be a winner in Eleminator is to RESPECTING the Staking rules.

So let proceed with an exemple. Let's take number 17.

Let's say that I bet 2$ on that number on draw 21. but I didn't win, and yes my bankroll dropped. But let's say that I bet 1.2 times the amount of my previous stake. I will surely get more chance to get it one day. So if we plan a worst case scenario and the (17) will show at draw 30. :rolleyes:

BBD: Bankroll before draw
STA: Stake amount
BIYW: Bankroll if you win
D# : DRAW number

BBD STA BIYW D#
50.00 2.00 62.00 21
48.00 2.40 62.40 22
45.60 2.88 62.88 23
42.72 3.46 63.46 24
39.26 4.15 64.15 25
35.12 4.98 64.98 26
30.14 5.97 65.97 27
24.17 7.17 67.17 28
17.00 8.60 68.60 29
8.40 10.32 70.32 30

Hi Syscrash. Go to my Staking the Eliminator thread to see how you stake a typical or not so typical Eliminator. I set a limit on how mant bets I have for each of the two stages. And the number is 4. Otherwise on a really bad Eliminator (they do happen) You could wipe out your profits. So I wouldn't try to live with a losing run of more than 4 draws for either stage one (3 numbers) or stage two (2 numbers)

fullhouse

Re: Eliminator

endbox said:
Hi fullhouse , you must have checked through countless databases before .............Is it worth forgetting about stage 1 (starter) & Just concentrating on the main course (stage 2)?...............I use your terminology , because it's spot on...............The last 2 eliminators I had Both fullhoused within 24 draws !

That is a very good question Endbox. I would say do it like this if you don't feel like covering ALL 3 numbers do this.

STAGE (01) 2X DOUBLES PLUS, a small stake on the number you feel will drop first. for a maximum of 4 draws. because you will get doubles from time to time.

If you don't get a breakdown of the last 3 numbers after 4 draws you wait for it to happen and go on to stage 2.

But if you really want to, YES you can bypass Stage one and simply wait until 2 numbers are left. This may make you feel more confident especially when you don't have alot of money to play with at the beginning.

What you have to realize Endbox is the first 2 months of this year have been OUTSTANDING. And there are LESS losing streaks going beyond 22 draws. Than there were at this time last year.

Here is the difference

2005 (49 streaks 20 draws or more (17 between (20-22))

2006 (34 streaks 20 draws or more (22 between (20-22))

So you can see that this year has been amazing. Things are bound to re-balance out as the year progresses. And I think today the wake up call came. As for the first time in ten Eliminators this year. The last 3 numbers have failed to qualify inside 19 draws. I was expecting this.

My experience means things that may concern you and other members, are simply expected by me. If they DIDN'T occur then I would be amazed.
So yes, you could skip stage one Endbox, I believe it may be more trouble than it is worth sometimes. And I have dabbled with the idea of tweaking it for sometime now. Peace...

Last edited:

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Nothing new for Eleminatot (10) today.

OKAY, update time. Today as Syscrash says nothing happened. We still have 4 numbers oustanding after 18 draws.

It is about time this happened actually. I have been surprized by how many of of this years Eliminators have qualified inside 19 draws (9 out of 9) So it is about time one went beyond that.

This is another reason its CRUCIAL to wait for the last 3 numbers to qualify. If you get too eager and start covering them before then, you could get STUFFED. Because you might start betting from say draw 16 or 17. And they may not qualify until draw 23 or later. So let those numbers do the work for you. That is the secret of the Eliminator.

So the state of play is 4 numbers remaining (10) (15) (17) (49) After 18 draws. Its probable although not certain. That at least one of those 4 will rack up tommorow. Peace...

syscrash

Again... today, nothing changed.

There's a pretty interesting result here.

All number didn't show after 20 draw. I think that it will be pretty interesting what you gonna tell about this Fullhouse.

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Again... today, nothing changed.

There's a pretty interesting result here.

All number didn't show after 20 draw. I think that it will be pretty interesting what you gonna tell about this Fullhouse.

Syscrash RELAX. It is only draw 20 Lol! Last year an Eliminator didn't qualify until draw (((25))) It happens. And especially since all the previous 9 Eliminators this year qualified in less than 20.

It is long overdue. So sit back and relax. And let the numbers do their thing. It is the same procedure once one or two of them drop.

I have seen it all in the last 5 years of monitoring and running this Stratedgy Syscrash. There are no surprizes for me.

Bring on the next draw. Peace...

endbox

Eliminator

Hi Guys , .......With my eliminator I had Nos 10 , 15 , 17 & 49 left after 18 draws .........No 17 droped today , so betted on draw 20 , .....No 10 came out , so good result , still cautious , but as I've said on numerouse occasions this still is the best system I've seen to date

May also start "Side By Side" stratergy...........(But being a bloke can't multi-task , as my missis says !!! )

syscrash

Hi Endbox,

How are you? I'm sorry to know that you're broke. That's remind me the importance to follow Fullhouse advices.

I think that you're right that safer to NOT doing multitasking... as I do. I think that I'm really lucky to not losing all my bankroll and making some serious profit.

All I can say is you can try Side-by-side strategy first. Very easy to follow and very efficient...

And follow the fullhouse rules :D

fullhouse

Hey endbox!

Hey Endbox, I am glad you were on. Yes its not bad if I say so myself. Now if number 11 or 49 racks up in one of the next 4 draws. I will be over the moon. As this will be 6 straight wins in a row. And 9 out of 10 for 2006 which is very good and better than this time last year.

Here is a little stat to put you mind at ease Endbox. The Eliminator will make PROFIT on a win to loss ratio of 2-1. Now I have been monitoring and running this Stratedgy for over 5 years. And the average for a year has NEVER fallen below 3-1. And with the money management and occasional doubles. You will never go backwards once you're off the ground. That is a PROMISE.

Regarding staking the Eliminator I will be adding March and April tommorow Endbox. I have decided to do two months at a time. Keep it going. Peace...

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

What did I tell you yesterday? Never panic my friend. Let the numbers speak to you as Springbok says. Now we're left with 11 and 49. If one of them racks up in the next 4 draws. We will have our 6th straight win in a row.

And I will start to be impressed myself. With the way both stratedgies are performing in 2006. This is amazing progress I can tell you. Peace...

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse,

Two questions :

When you say (11)(49) you initially wanna say (15)(49)?

How we're the result without the booster, when you say you work on this strategy 5 years ago?

Many thanks again.

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

It was slower to qualify before the booster ball was introduced. Averaging 22 draws. And the win to loss ratio was just over 2-1

But the return was one point greater at 11/2 vs 9/2 in those days. They've increased the odds to the present 6/1 vs 5/1 now. That is a sure sign that they're making plenty of money from 49's

I like the ratio that the bonus ball gives you. 7 numbers is one seventh of the total numbers in the draw. If no numbers were ever multi-drawn (impossible) Then it would fullhouse in 7 draws.

This is something that will NEVER happen, of that there is no doubt. But double that amount is possible.

Yes typo error there Syscrash, I meant to write 15. You are sharp. Keep that focus on the stratedgies and you will make plenty profit. Do you intend to leave your original $50 grow throughout the whole of 2006.

If so you will be very happy by Xmas. Peace...

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse,

Thanks for the info for win-loss ratio before and after the booster. That's pretty interesting.

And yes, I don't expect to put cash on my bankroll for the rest of the year.

As I say ealier, I usually play 1 or 2$ CAD per month on lotto. So 50$ for me is a lot.

If my bankroll will become empty, it will stays empty.

syscrash

Correct me if I'm wrong Fullhouse, we pass Stage 1 and stage 2 of eleminator (10)... and nothing has changed for Eleminator 10 and side-by-side strategy. For Eleminator 10 we reached the 24th draws and I expect to stake until stage 4 (tomorow teatime will be the last draw). After that, if (15) and (49) didn't shows up, we can admit that Eleminator 10 wasn't a winning one.. and we have to wait for Eleminator (11) that has only 6 numbers left.

I've check my database and I think that

(15) will pop after 27 draws, 28 one to be exact.
(49) will pop after 30 draws, 31 one to be exact.

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

This is the situation Syscrash. When an Eliminator takes 20 draws or longer to qualify. You proceed as you would've had it qualified in say draw 17. So Stage one would get 4 bets if necessary. And then Stage two the same. It is not possible to predict where a post 22 draw losing streak will come to rest Syscrash. It could be anything from 23 draws to 65 plus draws. You guys haven't seen a really nasty long streak yet. But a 40 plus streak will occur at some point this year. You can be sure of that.

Only the brave and foolish would try to live with any single losing streak to the end. There are a few exceptions. Like number (30) BUT, remember even when I went after that number I backed it up.

What is possible, is to know approximately how many numbers will and won't go beyond 22 draws. For example both number (10) and (15) were at 22 draws yesterday. After number (17) had already passed 22. So that made it highly lightly that one of those two wouldn't pass 22 if you understand what I am saying.

So far this year the balance has been excellent. There have been 30 losing streaks of 21 draws or longer. And 15 of them haven't passed 22 draws. At 5/1 that is something to ponder over it really is. Knowing there is a point that even one in four numbers won't pass would be priceless to alot of people. And it is the crux of the Eliminator AND side by side stratedgies.

Now As you know number 10 split the 3 remaining numbers yesterday in Draw 22. That means numbers (15) and (49) have until draw 26 to rack up. So that means by tommorow Teatime.

Lets be fair. This year has been very good for both Stratedgies so far. If you want to see how the Eliminator usually behaves. Check out my Staking the Eliminator thread. I started for Endbox and others wanting to see it in action against a bankroll.

And you will see that this time last year things weren't as good as they have been this year. And still a £200 bankroll has almost trebled in 3 months.

When I eventually get it up to date. This year will really push the bankroll forward because 8 possibly 9 winning Eliminators out of ten is GREAT.

So yes, if (15) or (49) don't rack up tommorow this Eliminator will be the 2nd losing one out of 10 for 2006. And I would expect Eliminator (11) to be a good one. And as long as you follow my guidlines and don't overstake until your bankroll grows over $200.

You'll never go bankrupt, I assure you. Peace...

Last edited:

syscrash

Thank you Fullhouse,

It's always a pleasure to read your thoughts.

After 2 weeks, I'm really for from bankrupt... and I don'T know how I can get bankrupt if I don't expect to put more money on my bankroll. :D

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , you were right , this was my first eliminator proper , & it was a looser .........15 & 49 didn't drop (Teatime draw was my 24th)
Not loosing heart though , I've seen enough evidence to continue..........Might be tempted to have a go at "Side by Side" when numbers next qualify , take care , endbox

Sidebar