The ELIMINATOR

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse...

I just remarked something weird. May be you have seen this WAY earlier, but when I compiled and validated my 49s database, I remarked that at 90% of the time at least one number of the previous draw will be draw a second time.

I wrote a simple procedure that highlight all the numbers that link the draws.

So for the draws of febuary 16 : the link number are : (4) and (29)

the morning draw of feb 16 and late draw of feb 15 is (2)

So for the draws of febuary 15 : the link number are : (22)

So I scanned all the link... and sometimes it get really weird result :

11-feb-06 14 17 32 35 40 43 7
10-feb-06 14 32 35 37 40 43 7

That's right... there's 6 linky number

Anyway... I just beginning to see some links.. may be it's not worth to talk about this.

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , I'm fine thanks hope you are too............Thanks again for your reply..............I understand how to stake now , following your rules , all the best endbox

syscrash

Everyone, forget about my last post about linky thing.

I think that my history database is not good. I take the history result from blue square web site and it seem that it has discrepancies between their history result and the real one availabe on Ladbroke and 49s official website.

I think that it's not worth to keep an unreliable history result since 2001. I better build myself a new history result.

fullhouse

Eliminator update.

Okay starting today there were 6 numbers remaining in Eliminator (9)

In the teatime draw two of them racked up. Numbers (18) and (25)

That leaves (11) (28) (30) (45) after 14 draws. This means that we could have an early qualifier on our hands. Not the ideal situation. But remember a bad eliminator is due. And this might be it. I will be remaining on half stakes until a bad eliminator hits. I am going to start a new thread relating to Profit and loss for the Eliminator this year against a £200 bankroll. Staking at one 10th of the amount I use. I think Endbox will find this useful, as it will show you how the staking works in detail and the kind of returns this stratedgy can give you from a modest start. And also how you respond to winning and losing.

Now amongst those 4 is a very special number. Number (30) is one of the best three performers of the last 2 years. And hasn't seen 30 draws over that time span. The other two outstanding numbers are number (02) and number (12) Which is the star number.

In contrast we have number (45) Already this year this unreliable number has hit 30 plus draws TWICE.

These are the top three losing streaks of 2006 so far.

NUMBER (26) 35 DRAWS...

NUMBER (45) 32 DRAWS...

NUMBER (45) 30 DRAWS... (still un-drawn)

As you can see number (45) owns two of the top three and could easily supercede number (26) for the number one spot.

Again this is the crucial factor for me leaving 10 draws between each Eliminator. In fact that 10 draw gap is the difference between winning and losing a greater number of Eliminators.

So the extra wait is definately worth it, as it increases the winning strike rate. On a bad month, there will be 2 or 3 numbers like number (45) that surpass the 35 draw barrier. depending on where their run began. The 10 draw gap can usually deal with most of the sub 40 draw losing streaks.

Remember an Eliminator only needs to win two of the last 3 numbers to be successful. So the last number remaining is often the one heading for the 35 draw barrier. And if its finds itself in the last 3 numbers of the following Eliminator, it usually racks up there.

I hope this makes clear the crucial importance of that 10 draw gap. Peace...

Last edited:

fullhouse

syscrash said:
yeah... I wish I can gain your knowledge, patience and wisdom with the time. Now I understand the Eleminator strategy I'll put more next time I bet and manage what I won when it will come :).

So ... I have to wait and be patient.

Thanks a lot

PATIENCE, is the key word Syscrash. Build up your bank steadily, respect the odds (but not too much) And you will not go wrong.

You will increase your bankroll by approx 50% on a good month. So if you started with £200 on the 1st of January. By the end you would have approx £300. I will go into detail about this in a dedicated thread I will start over the weekend.

And in my case I am playing with a £3,000 bankroll from my 6.5 thousand. So I expect an average of 1,200-1,500 per month.

If a multi millionaire with a £2 million bankroll had copied me exactly at the same ratio of staking. Then he would've made over a million pounds profit just in January. So 20 such millionaires playing this Stratedgy would take serious money off the bookies in a year. So whether your bankroll is £200 or 2 million. This stratedgy will increase it by an average of 50% per month.

So follow the rules and you will not fail to make profit. Peace...

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Hi Fullhouse...

I just remarked something weird. May be you have seen this WAY earlier, but when I compiled and validated my 49s database, I remarked that at 90% of the time at least one number of the previous draw will be draw a second time.

I wrote a simple procedure that highlight all the numbers that link the draws.

So for the draws of febuary 16 : the link number are : (4) and (29)

the morning draw of feb 16 and late draw of feb 15 is (2)

So for the draws of febuary 15 : the link number are : (22)

So I scanned all the link... and sometimes it get really weird result :

11-feb-06 14 17 32 35 40 43 7
10-feb-06 14 32 35 37 40 43 7

That's right... there's 6 linky number

Anyway... I just beginning to see some links.. may be it's not worth to talk about this.

Yes you get many back to back numbers Syscrash. For example number 29 has now been drawn 4 times in a row in the last 2 days. But this is not reliable in my experience as you might start covering a number and it will be at the start of a 30 plus losing streak. And quite often that is exactly what happens after a particular number has a good run and racks up several times

The bookmakers try to encourage you to follow so-called hot numbers for this very reason. Never ever listen to what a bookmaker tells you, their job is to empty your wallet, while making you feel good about it.

On the occasions I lay bets in highstreet bookmakers, I get some dirty looks from the staff. When they start to get an inkling I know what I am doing. They don't like people who can systematically beat them, so lets DO IT! Peace....

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , looking forward to your thread about staking on a £200 bank roll (You were right it will be usefull to me) All the best endbox

Springbok

Eliminator stats

I ran some checks on the appearances of lottery numbers in the 49s lottery including the bonus ball. I would assume this would apply to all 6/49 lotteries including the bonus ball. The median point where all numbers will eventually hit is 17 draws. So 50% of the time the will hit within 17 draws and 50% in above 17 draws. In the 49s lottery the numbers will all hit within 24 draws 82% of the time. Many months ago I did some research on the skip profiles of the 6 winning numbers(excluding the bonus ball) and came to the conclusion that it would be very foolish to leave out numbers with a skip of 12 or more from your proposed combination as 1 or 2 numbers tend to come from this region. In the history of the UK lotto there was one occasion when all the winning numbers had a skip of 12+ and there were only 9 of them.

fullhouse

Serious stuff springbok!

Yes you're really dissecting these numbers. I have done countless testing and analysis of patterns and streaks. But like you said it always comes back to strike rate. And indeed the majority of losing streaks come to rest inside 24 draws. Which is the exact reason that number became my perimeter for the Eliminator.

I don't know why numbers that have no memory and are supposed to be totally random virtually always eliminate down to the last few at the same rate. But I am thankful they do.

There have been occasions however when it has taken more than 20 draws to reach the last 3 numbers. This happens when previously drawn numbers start to rack up multiple times. When this occurs I simply add on the average number of bets that I would cover if the last 3 numbers were arrived at in their usual zone. 16-20 draws.

So for example if it took 24 draws to reach the last 3 numbers. I would cover bets up to the 30 draws barrier. Freak months do occur. My years of analysis have prepared me for anything. And I will always warn members I am sharing my stratedgies with of the swings and roundabouts.

When you have scam merchants peddling useless systems for money. All they will ever tell you is it can't go wrong and its a dead cert. There is no such thing in the gambling world. Only a ZONE where something happens enough times to make it profitable. And that is what the Eliminator and Side by Side stratedgies exploit. So as of now, Eliminator 9 has 4 numbers remaining after 15 draws. It could qualify after the teatime draw today. I will update again tonight. Peace...

Last edited:

Springbok

The song of the lottery

The argument that past draws have no influence on future draws is ridiculous. Past draws sing a multi-dimensional melody. If you can catch a part of this melody then you can sing the next few bars as you are doing with the eliminator. The trick is to catch as many melodies as possible and hum the next few bars. The more melodies you catch the more numbers you can get into the winning slots of the lottery. In the world of chaos there is order or as Einstein said, "God does not play dice with the universe".

fullhouse

Re: The song of the lottery

Springbok said:
The argument that past draws have no influence on future draws is ridiculous. Past draws sing a multi-dimensional melody. If you can catch a part of this melody then you can sing the next few bars as you are doing with the eliminator. The trick is to catch as many melodies as possible and hum the next few bars. The more melodies you catch the more numbers you can get into the winning slots of the lottery. In the world of chaos there is order or as Einstein said, "God does not play dice with the universe".

I like that Springbok. It would seem out of chaos there can be a degree of order. And I have always believed that what happened in the past can affect what will happen in the future. My drive to formulate winning stratedgies was born in early 1997, when I first entered a bookmaker in London. I was with a work mate who was what you would call a compulsive gambler. He would always just bet on hunches and horses or dogs he liked the sound of.

And then wine and moan when he lost his money the majority of the time. But while in the bookie I noticed they had their own lottery draw called 49s to counter the national lottery. But it allowed you to bet from 1-5 numbers.

At the same time, There were two old men moaning about how some horse race had been fixed, and that the favourite had run like a donkey.

And one of them said to the other, "at the end of the day bill nobody beats the bookie". That lit a fire in me and I began a crusade to see if it were really possible to systematically beat the bookmaker week in week out. I had always been interested in statistics and in the beginning I tried a few things and lost some money. I didn't realize at the time that it was quite simple and straight forward. But isn't that usually the hardest thing to see?

After relentless study and analysis over 3 plus years. I created the Eliminator and Side by Side stratedgies for Numbers. For the first year I only followed it on paper until I could see it was actually working.

I also created another system for Greyhounds called section 4. I now know it is very possible to beat the bookmaker. And that is why I decided to share my knowledge with others. So they too can see it can be done. And it may even inspire them to come up with even more effective systems and stratedgies. So that is the background to how the Eliminator and my other stratedgies came about. Peace...

fullhouse

Okay after me giving you my life story, Lol! Lets get back to the heart of the matter.

Today Eliminator (9) qualified in the teatime draw. But just as in Eliminator 6. Two of the last four numbers racked up leaving only two numbers.

They are numbers (11) and (30)

Now this Eliminator qualified fast, and I am on half stakes because I have enjoyed 4 successful Eliminators in a row.

So this is how I will play the two remaining numbers from tomorow. Number (11) has become the core number here because it is also about to qualify in the Side by Side stratedgy.

So because I will also be laying money on it in that stratedgy. I am going to use a 100/60 split and again favour number (30)

So for example, I will lay £25 on number (30) and £15 on number (11) tomorow. And £2.50 on the double.

I will be surprised if either number racks ups tomorrow. I would expect one of them by about the 19th draw of Eliminator (9) which would be the lunchtime draw on Monday. But the Side by Side stratedgy has been amazing this month, so you never know.

Eliminator (10) is now also well underway with 25 numbers remaining after 6 draws. I will keep you posted. Peace...

Last edited:

Springbok

Parallel Dimensions

The idea of parallel dimensions has been buzzing around my head for some time and your 2 methods have brought it forward. You use the 49s lottery which is produced by the betting shops in the UK. The 49s lottery produces an ever expanding stream of results which you analyse according to your methods. From these previous results you then produce accurate assessments of which one or two numbers will come up in the next draw or so. Supposing you were to produce your own lotteries in parallel with the 49s by generating numbers for your own personal lotteries and using your existing method, would you not be able to come up with more than 2 numbers but 3,4,5 or even 6? So in other words you will work with the 49s lottery and have say your own 49x, 49y, 49z etc lotteries running parallel with each other. I think this is an intriguing question.

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , I started my eliminator from sunday 12th of feb...........It qualified after todays teatime draw (19th feb) , leaving numbers 21 , 30 , and 34

If none of the remaining three drop after tomorrow's lunchtime draw , what percentage would I increase the stake per number ?

Thanks again , endbox

fullhouse

Wow late night posting

I fell asleep early tonight. And just woke up. So I am sorry this reply is so late tonight.

Springbok you have some very interesting ideas. I think you visualize hitting a big one with multiple numbers in a single draw. And it is possible but extremely difficult. the most I have been able to get is 3 numbers on a few occasions.

Having said that last year in december something really unusual happened. In the first Eliminator of December the numbers were unusually slow to wittle down to the last three. when I checked the numbers remaining against the 6 number draw (without the bonus ball)

FIVE of the last eight appeared in ONE DRAW (draw 19) on Saturday lunchtime the 12th of decembler. Now I just sat there and stared at the result for some time. Because this is the first time I have ever seen that many numbers drop from so few remaining in one draw. And if someone had put all eight of those numbers in a Goliath accumulator. They would've made 1,000s

They pay £150,000 for 5 numbers in the 6 number draw against a pound stake. So a goliath would've returned handsomely. Peace...

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

Yes our (11) did the honours today. It surprised me. Especially because its next door neighbor number (12) racked up in the previous draw. Luckily I adjusted my stake in the teatime draw from a 100/60 split to a 100/80 split. So I made a bit more profit than I would have if (12) hadn't spoiled the party and failed to split (11) and (12) a draw before they qualified for the SIDE BY SIDE stratedgy.

So that leaves number (30) Now officially Eliminator (9) is over. And that makes it 5 successful Eliminators in a row. Along with the Side by Side stratedgy going 10 for 10 this month. Something has to give. This is just too good I have to say.

The state of play with number (30) is that it's now 10 draws (19) from the longest it has stayed out in 3 years (28) draws. That inspires confidence in me.

Eliminator (9) ended fast by draw (18) that leaves 6 draws to go to the regular (24) draw mark. So I will be covering Number (30) from tommorow for the next 6 draws plus.

Staking like this £10, £12, £15, £20, £25, £30 And hopefully it will oblige by Wednesday teatime at the latest. I hope you increased you money today Syscrash. Stick with it, good things are coming.

fullhouse

Re: Eliminator

endbox said:
Hi fullhouse , I started my eliminator from sunday 12th of feb...........It qualified after todays teatime draw (19th feb) , leaving numbers 21 , 30 , and 34

If none of the remaining three drop after tomorrow's lunchtime draw , what percentage would I increase the stake per number ?

Thanks again , endbox

Hi Endbox. What on earth are you doing running your own independent Eliminators ??? Lol!

No only kidding, that is a good question. I am sorry I haven't got round to posting my new thread yet. It is going to be a time consuming exercise but worth it. I am currently wading through old results to formulate the exact profits and losses I experienced from January 2005 to the present. To show you just what will happen to a £200 bankroll over the course of a whole year with the Eliminator.

Once I get my act together, I will post my results in a quarterly fashion (January to march---April to June and so forth) So you can see the growth potential over a one year period.

Back to your question. I would increase the main number you have chosen by 50% and the others too.

So if you have a split like the following.

(30) £4.00

(21) £2.00

(34) £2.00

Then I would go

(30) £6.00

(21) £3.00

(34) £3.00

What I have to explain Endbox is, that this stage of the Eliminator is like a starter in a 3 course meal. It isn't the main deal, just an opportunity to make a bit more profit if the elected number or ESPECIALLY the double occurs. I have dabbled with the idea of just covering the last three as doubles.

And then putting a larger take on the 2 remaining numbers for some time now. And I may start doing that very soon.

The downide of covering 3 numbers is if they don't split in 3 draws, you can actually lose money especially if on the 3rd or 4th draw one of the retrievers drops instead of the main deal. This has happened to me on occasion. So I see room for improvement in this aspect of the Stratedgy.

I am going to start the following procedure for covering the last 3 numbers from Eliminator (10) to see how it goes.

Lets say (20) (25) (41) are the final 3.

I will cover 2 doubles (20) (25) and (25) (41) and put a small stake on the number I have the most faith in. So in this case that would be number (20)

I think this is a better way to go about it. As I have often lost money on the first stage of the breakdown. And made it back on the main course (two numbers) And if I decided to have desert (the final number)

So I am going to see how it goes with the aforementioned from Eliminator (10) I will give the new thread a title tonight Endbox and from Tuesday begin posting the quarterly results from January 2005 to a £200 bankroll. Peace...

Sidebar