The ELIMINATOR

syscrash

Hi folks,

I was lucky enought that my booker doesn't accept stake for the teatime draw today, for an unknown reason. So I didn't loose anything.

So Fullhouse, correct me if I'm wrong, Eleminator (10) is officially closed?

Concerning the Eleminator (11), after 16 draws we have 4 numbers left.

(13)(15)(43)(49)

IMO : (15)(49) will show up tomorow.

fullhouse

Hey endbox!

No do not lose heart. Unfortunately you have started after FIVE winning Eliminators in a row. And as you know by now having seen the Staking the Eliminator thread. Five in a row is Excellent. You usually get three wins at the most followed by a losing one. Hence the reason I half stakes after 3 consecutive wins. My experience has taught me what to expect. So when it goes more than 3 wins in a row that is simply a bonus to me.

So stay positive. If you don't mind me asking. what kind of Bankroll are you playing with ? And yes although as I expected Eliminator 10 has given us the second loser out of 10 for 2006. Eliminator 11 is almost ready for play. With four numbers remaining after 16 draws.

So it could well qualify tommorow. And I will be doubling up for that one. Regarding the Side by Side stratedgy. Again it has been going through an amazing period. And went 12 out of 13 for February. Its best run EVER since I have been running it.

And even the losing run which split today (42) (43) Only missed the 13---17 ZONE by one draw. With number (42) racking up at lunchtime. So keep positive. Peace...

Last edited:

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Hi folks,

I was lucky enought that my booker doesn't accept stake for the teatime draw today, for an unknown reason. So I didn't loose anything.

So Fullhouse, correct me if I'm wrong, Eleminator (10) is officially closed?

Concerning the Eleminator (11), after 16 draws we have 4 numbers left.

(13)(15)(43)(49)

IMO : (15)(49) will show up tomorow.

Yes sometimes that happens with Bluesquare Syscrash. I once missed a win because when I logged in it said in black writing no markets currently available. And I was pissed.

Yes I think you may be right either 15 or 49 should drop tommorow. They're headed towards the 30 draw barrier. And I can't see them both passing it. And I will include them in doubles with numbers (5) and (6) which are 11 draws no split and getting close to qualifying in the Side by Side stratedgy.

I have alot of faith in those two. And will be laying some decent cash on them if they make it to 13 draws no split. Peace...

endbox

Hi fullhouse

Thanks for your reply , no way am I giving up !
Playing with a £100 bankroll , didn't go mad with my betting so still ok for next one , all the best & keep in touch , endbox

fullhouse

Re: Hi fullhouse

endbox said:
Thanks for your reply , no way am I giving up !
Playing with a £100 bankroll , didn't go mad with my betting so still ok for next one , all the best & keep in touch , endbox

That is a good starting Bankroll Endbox. I turned £200 into more than £9,000 in a year. So if you remain faithful and focused. You could easily increase that sum by 15 to 20 fold come Xmas. Peace...

syscrash

Fullhouse :

when you said "And I will include them in doubles with numbers (5) and (6)"

you mean that you will put
(5)(6)
(5)(15)
(6)(15)
(5)(49)
(6)(49)
:confused:

you have a lot of faith on (15) and (49) or (5) and (6)?

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Fullhouse :

when you said "And I will include them in doubles with numbers (5) and (6)"

you mean that you will put
(5)(6)
(5)(15)
(6)(15)
(5)(49)
(6)(49)
:confused:

you have a lot of faith on (15) and (49) or (5) and (6)?

I will go (5) (49) & (6) (15) as that is the most common way they have drawn. And I refer to (05) & (06) as a very good pair. Peace

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

I just tried to place a bet for tommorow Syscrash and the lottery section is still down. I would try again tommorow before the lunchtime draw. You could also investigate other sites that cover the 49s lottery and move your money there. I know Ladbrokes is VERY good. But I am not sure if you can get it in Canada ? Peace...

syscrash

Yes I know Ladbrokes... but unfortunatly, it seems that it has the same problem that we encounter on bluesqaure :confused:

May be they've pass know that few of us has the power to reverse their autorities.

fullhouse

The state of play.

Hi peeps. Syscrash I put a couple of 100 pounds on a Ladbrokes account today and they're working fine for the 49s lottery.

So things have slowed up in the Eliminator. It is no surprize to me. Things always re-balance as the year progresses. We still have 4 numbers remaining in Eliminator 11 after 18 draws.

They are (13) (15) (43) (49)

Now numbers (15) and (49) are 29 and 28 draws no show respectively. And I will be very surprised if at least one of them doesn't rack up tommorow. Once they're close to the 30 barrier usually one will come before it.

Having said that. I know why more numbers are starting to go out on longer runs. There hasn't been many losing streaks in excess of 25 draws this year, compared to this time last year. So it has to re-balance. I will be matching (15) and (49) with (6) & (5) until one of them racks up. Peace.

endbox

Hi all

With a late qualifier after 20 draws , do we still bet up to 24 draws & then forget it untill the next qualifier ?......Take care endbox

taaroa

Hi to all,

For next Saturday 4 march, I have three numbers 8-9-12.
Will give you results after drawing.

taaroa

fullhouse

Re: Hi all

endbox said:
With a late qualifier after 20 draws , do we still bet up to 24 draws & then forget it untill the next qualifier ?......Take care endbox

Hi Endbox. The anwser is no. We go as we would've if the Eliminator had qualified on the 16th draw. And give 3 numbers 4 bets. And 2 numbers four bets. So in reality this Eliminator has till draw 28 to do its thing.

And I am certain 2 of the 3 remaining numbers will have racked up by then. Get used to Eliminators qualifying in the 20s Endbox. It should occur at a 1 in 4 rate on average.

And because the first 9 Eliminators of 2006 ALL qualified sub 20. Things now have to balance out. And they say random numbers have no memory Lol!

You tell me why about 80% of losing streaks always come to rest before the 30th draw. It is something that has amazed me since I discovered it. WHY?? Why not 30% or 60% It will always balance out to about 80%.

Now here is the giveaway. At this point last year there had been 52 losing streaks of 21 draws or greater. 80% of then racking up between 21----29.

At the same point this year, we've only had 32 losing streaks of 21 draws or greater. About 85% of then dropping between 21----29. So there needs to be a few more go beyond the 30 draw barrier to level out the strike rate. And I can see it happenning now with the Eliminators starting to take longer to qualify.

This I believe is the secret of The divinci code of gambling if you like. Find the zone where the majority of losing streaks come to rest and you can beat the odds, and in turn the bookmaker. Peace...

fullhouse

taaroa said:
Hi to all,

For next Saturday 4 march, I have three numbers 8-9-12.
Will give you results after drawing.

taaroa

Hi taaroa, welcome. How many draws a week does your lottery hold. I will admire your patience if its only one or two. Because it could take you 6 or 7 weeks for one or two of those numbers to rack up. Peace...

taaroa

Hi fullhouse,

Our 6/49 lotto have 2 drawings on wednesday and 2 drawings on Saturday. 6 out of 49. Minimum prize : 3 numbers out of 6. Now, my strategy is to find at least 3 numbers. So, Eliminator and SBS may give me two numers regularly I think. I must test it on at least 100 draws or more. I doesn't try to find the jackpot directly. Too difficult. Finding two or three numbers as bankers can give good results. The problem for me is : Emotion. I often find good numbers but change them later. As example, for the last drawing, I knew that the last digit 9 was due to come. In that case, you must play at least 2 numbers like 9 and 19. A good strategy to get 2 numbers. I only played 19 given by Eliminator but ignore others 9s. 19 and 49 came out!

I know that playing your game is different from mine. I have the idea to try playing it one day!

taaroa

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

syscrash said:
Hi Fullhouse,

Is it me or Eleminator 11 is ready for tomorow?

(13) (15) (49)

(15)& (49) are overdue?

Yes Syscrash those are the puppies. And yes numbers (15) & (49) are overdue but I understand why they've taken so long. There is a rebalance going on right now. More numbers have to go over 30 draws to balance the strike rate. Which has been too good so far in 2006. At 85% it needs to come down to 78-80%

There is no question in my mind that Eliminator 11 will be a success. And even Eliminator 12 is a slow one with 17 numbers still remaining after 10 draws. But like I said, this is long overdue. Keep the faith...

endbox

Hi all

Hi all , I love this sort of feedback............Let's put things in perspective.........Fulllhouse you are spot -on.....Numbers don't know when they are "Supposed to appear"...............It's the old senario where by say we toss a coin 100 times .....The coin doesn't know it has to give a ratio of 60/40 40/60........Or 50 5it0 etc it just happens.....Your study of numbers is very similar.............Lets keep this thread going ! All the best endbox

Sidebar