The ELIMINATOR

syscrash

Hi every one,

So to make it quick today was a good day, got 2 singles.

I just setup my eleminator for tomorow and I have this result :

(25)(26)(45) after going back 16 draw.

If I cancel (26) and set the history to 14 draw I get this : (24)(25)(28)(45).

IMO : (45) is the number to keep. but what to do with the tree first? What about the fullhouse side-by-side theory number? :confused:

fullhouse

Hey guys

syscrash said:
Hi FullHouse

Thanks for your quick answer!

As your method predicted, the (10) went out this morning. I played (10)(25)(45). I didn't play the (26) because he's on long unlucky strike. I played (25) instead because it's was the next number that was due.

For the second draw of the day, I made a new Eleminator including the early morning result and I played (23)(25)(45)... and the (23) went out.

Is it a your strategy or not? If it is... it's pretty impressive... if not... can you clarify what is a new Eleminator?

thanks again!!!

This is my own stratedgy/system syscrash. It is simple but very effective. As any who follow it through this year will see.

Yes I got number 10, I had half my usual stake on it. And I will go even lower for the two remaining numbers, this eliminator qualified a little early for my liking.

I like it when they qualify around draw 18/19. This leaves less potential bets to cover. But on the other hand an Eliminator can fullhouse in 19 draws.

You seem to really be grasping this stratedgy syscrash. Both you and Endbox, are taking it on. And that is great for both of you.

And you may even tweak it and improve on the way I opperate it. To be more efficient

You have the right idea syscrash. Although (26) will eventually drop again. Once a number strays into the 30 plus draw club. There is no telling how long it will stay out. The longest losing streak I have on record is 66 draws. Number (16) is the owner of that montrous streak. Peace..

syscrash

Re: Hey guys

Hi again Fullhouse,

Yes I have to admit that I'm looking and testing all strategies possibles that are available on the net and the Eliminator is the one that gave me a lot a of tangibles results.

Yes, I tried to tweak it with all precious infos you gave us. I give you all respect and kudos for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

I've some programation knowledge and background so I quickly setup an Excel file that automaticly leech the results from the web. :D Also I've put some scroll bars and write some macros that highlight all the coldest numbers and told me how long they hasn't come out and automaticly hide number that are on loosy streak like (26) Pretty usefull. :agree2:

I have to admit that I cannot play for real because I'm a canuck and there's no lotto like yours here :( .

So I'm here for my personal interest only.

Thanks again and happy bettin. :)

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

By canuck you mean Canadian I gather? The thing is you can play for real if you set up an online account with Blue Square.

They allow you to bet on the English 49s lottery from North America. As I was able to do it when I was in Texas earlier this Year. So think that over Syscrash if you want to start making some real cash. You can use the Canadian dollar as currency. Peace...

fullhouse

Updating the Eliminator...

Okay today number (26) provided a winning combination for both the Side by side. And Eliminator stratedgies.

I have to say the Eliminator is enjoying one of its best runs for awhile. With 7 successes out of 8 for 2006. I know number (45) is remaining. But its optional once the first two have dropped. And I am covering it with minumal stakes for that last 4 draws of Eliminator 8.

Eliminator 9 is already down to its last 9 numbers, so it won't be too long before I attempt to make it 5 profitable Eliminators in a row. This is special, although I have had as many as 11 successful Eliminators in a row.

I always respect the swings and roundabouts of any system. And there is usually one losing Eliminator per month. So its due in the next 2 weeks. A friend on mine thinks I am crazy being so cautious after being successful for 3.5 years. This guy used to be the ultimate gambling sceptic. Now he believes in what I am doing and even does it himself. And its true, if even 20 multi millionaires were to run this system for a year as I advise. There would be serious panic running through the UK gaming industry by Xmas. Serious damage would be done to their profits.

Roll on Eliminator 9. Lets see if I can make it 5 in a row. Peace...

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse,

Sorry to bother with you again. I think that I understand the basis of the Eleminator. T

But I don't understand when you say you setup a new Eleminator or updating it.

You told me earlier that a Eleminator can be good for about 10 draws. But on my side... I include the last draw to predict the next one. By doing this am I updating my eleminator each time?

I know that I understand the biggest part because it seem that I have the same prediction that you mentions, but I have the bad feelin that I miss something. That's really annoying.

Today was a bad day :-(. I started to bet with on your website (sadly). So I didn't won anything. :-(

By the way, I give you (again) all respect because you are strong enough to resist the temptation to bet more and more... to expect geting more and more you have some reservation. That's really good and I hope I will be able to have that kind of reservation. (If I win something) :D.:confused:

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , could you tell me in detail how you betted on each number in say eliminator 1.................Again thanks for your time & effort in answering all these questions , all the best

fullhouse

Hi syscrash.

Please don't appologize for asking me questions. You are most welcome.

I know the part you haven't quite grasped yet. And I will go into great detail about it.

When I say I start a new Eliminator every 10 draws. I mean that say for example I started an Eliminator on Feb 1st as I did. Then my next Eliminator started 5 days later (10 draws) because there are 2 draws a day.

Now you want to know why I leave a gap of 10 draws. The most recent Eliminator will be the perfect way to explain this.

Number (26) as you know, was on a long losing streak. Which went 35 draws before it racked up again. Now it became the winning number in Eliminator (8) BUT it failed to show in Eliminator (7) So number 26 was one of the final 3 numbers in TWO eliminators.

Had I started Eliminator (8) only 5 draws after Eliminator (7) I would've failed to get number (26) within my 24 draw perimeter.

Do you understand what I am saying Syscrash. The 10 draw gap is there for a reason. To deal with numbers like (26) that decide they aren't dropping inside 30 draws. If I tried to do what I think you have been doing. And that is pre-eliminate each day.

So you always have three numbers virtually daily, the stratedgy would FAIL. Because I wouldn't be allowing a big enough gap to accomodate those nasty losing streaks that are definately going to occur as the year progresses.

It is through years of research and trial and error, that I know what will and will not work Syscrash. This is why I stress following the Stratedgy/system exactly as I advise. Then I know for certain you WILL MAKE MONEY. Of that there is no question.

I am sorry to hear you didn't win but, you shouldn't have been betting yet on the Eliminator. If you want me to tell you when to start betting I will do so. Eliminator 8 is over. I am now waiting for Eliminator 9 to qualify. And it should do so in the next couple of days. There are 6 numbers remaining after 12 draws. (11) (18) (25) (28) (30) & (45)

So I will let you know when it does, and what numbers to bet on.

Today Side by side had (24) and (25) and number (24) dropped. I had some money on it but not as much as usual because that stratedgy has been too good lately, so my cautious nature has kicked in until there is a losing pair of numbers.

I hope this has clarified things for you a bit more syscrash. But basically you can't rush a good thing. You don't bet every single day. You have to wait for 14-19 draws for each new Eliminator to wittle down to the last 3 numbers. Over the weekend when I have more time I am going to type a whole column of draw results and show you exactly at what point I start a new Eliminator. I think actually seeing this will clinch the method for you. Peace...

syscrash

Hi FullHouse,

I understand a bit more about the Eleminator now. What I understood until your last message is to bet with the last coldest number.

So I bet X,Y,Z, XY and YZ each draw.

I bet on 24 25 and 45 yesterday. I won with the 24. That's my first winning number!!! woohoo!

I've checked your side by side theory with the very older result... and again, it's frightening.

But what caught my attention is you cold number after 12 draws.

In my side after 12 draws I have theses :

(11) (18)(21) (25) (28) (30)(34) & (45)

Am I missin somethin? May be you made a typo and you are meaning these numbers remaining after 15?

And by the way I will be really appreciated that you will give me the signal when to bet.

I will read your last post carefully again because (as you may already remarked), my english no so good.

Regard,

fullhouse

Hi Endbox.

How are you?

Okay staking methods is what I think you want to know more about.

Let me tell you how I bet on the most recent Eliminator because there was an occurance that happens OFTEN.

Our little stop out Number (26) Had been the last required number in Eliminator (7) After number (37) and (29) had dropped in draws 20 & 21 respectively. Now I let it go after the first two wins because once I make profit from the first two numbers.

I have achieved my goal. The last remaining number is optional Endbox. I will bet on it only if I have faith in the number.

For example number (45) which is the last remaining number in Eliminator (8) of 2006 if a very unpredictable performer. I don't have much confidence in it. So I have let it go, having made my money already from numbers (10) and (26)

Now in Eliminator 8 Number (10) was my choice for the biggest stake because I have alot of confidence in it. So on my first bet for Eliminator 8 this is how I covered the numbers. Remember I was on half stakes because there had been 3 successful Eliminators in a row So whereas I usually start with £40 on the main number. I began as illustrated below...

NUMBER (10) £20

NUMBER (26) £10

NUMBER (45) £10

DOUBLE (10) (26) £2.50

DOUBLE (26) (45) £2.50

Now things went well and number (10) came in the first attempt. Draw (17) That gave me a return of £120 minus £45 stake
=£75 clear profit.

So that left number (26) & number (45) So because I favoured neither number, this is how I covered them.

NUMBER (26) £20

NUMBER (45) £20

DOUBLE (26) (45) £2.50 They failed to drop in draw (19) so

this is how I followed up

NUMBER (26) £30

NUMBER (45) £30

DOUBLE (26) (45) £2.50

And as you know number (26) racked up in draw (20)
That gave me a return of £180 minus £105 = £75 clear profit

Remember what I said before about increasing the stake by 50% every 2 bets. Will this is why I do it. More times than not. The first attempt produces a win. then the next one a blank, then a win again as occured here. That is my logic behind my staking. With the (SIDE BY SIDE) stratedgy I use a slight progression on each ongoing bet such as £20, £25, £35. Because I am covering 2 numbers with the aim of achieving one win.

So Eliminator 8 gave me a clear profit of £150. Not as much as I usually make, but I am being cautious. After a losing Eliminator I will show you how I respond when it happens.

I hope this has clarified things more for you Endbox. Ask as much as you like. I hope you will take this Stratedgy onboard and the (Side by Side) one too. Because I want more people to start kicking the bookies behinds. I would love it if 1000s followed these Stratedgies. Because I know they will win money and I want to see the Bookmakers like William Hill and Ladbrokes pay alot more money back over the counter. Peace...

Last edited:

fullhouse

Hi Veronica21

Welcome to my thread. By site. I think Syscrash is referring to the online site I gave him the other day BLUE SQUARE.COM

Because he lives in Canada, the lottery that I have been offering my Stratedgies for is run in the UK. Its called 49s, there are 14 draws a week, 2 per day. Held in UK betting shops like William Hill and Ladbrokes.

So the only way someone in another country can bet on it, is with an online account . Such as Bluesquare betting. I hope that answers your queerie. Peace...

syscrash

Re: Hi Endbox.

Yes as I mentionned earlier... the side-by-side strategy is pretty good!

fullhouse said:
Because I want more people to start kicking the bookies behinds. I would love it if 1000s followed these Stratedgies. Because I know they will win money and I want to see the Bookmakers like William Hill and Ladbrokes pay alot more money back over the counter. Peace...

I understand your enthusiam to counter their system, but I think it's needless to mention that they have the right to change the rules when they want. :-(.

Here in Canada, we don't have any loto that has good odds a you do. I think the loto that has best odds is a Keno like, where they draw 20 numbers in a range 1 to 70 and none of the twenty you picked up went out you win... that's pretty weird but the minimal bet is pretty high.

If you aiming to make paying the bookmakers... you can simply put your predictions in the reserved section in this forum. That would be really lame (especially from me because I suggested it).

Thanks again.

Regards

fullhouse

Hi Syscrash. No it is now 12 draws gone for Eliminator (9)

Because it began on the 11TH OF February.

Here are the 12 draws, I think seeing them will make you understand alot more. And BTW don't appologize about your English, I have friends who have lived in England for 40 years who are alot less coherent than you. What is your mother tongue Syscrash. Are you French Canadian ?

Okay here are the 12 draws for Eliminator (9) so far.

FEB 11TH (01,06,17,21,29,34,39)
(15,22,31,32,36,46,47)

FEB 12TH (02,03,05,17,35,46,48)
(01,12,16,20,40,43,48)

FEB 13TH (07,09,13,29,44,47,49)
(08,17,19,22,36,38,41)

FEB 14TH (05,10,15,27,35,36,46)
(05,13,14,23,36,40,47)

FEB 15TH (07,10,13,15,22,26,42)
(02,03,06,22,37,40,49)

FEB 16TH (02,04,20,24,29,33,39)
(04,06,14,23,29,37,40)

Okay, so after those 12 draws (11) (18) (25) (28) (30) (45)

Are the remaining numbers Syscrash. Once there are 3 left. Its time to start betting, NOT a moment before okay ? Follow what I am doing as I do it. And the money is coming. Peace...

fullhouse

Re: Re: Hi Endbox.

I understand your enthusiam to counter their system, but I think it's needless to mention that they have the right to change the rules when they want. :-(.

Here in Canada, we don't have any loto that has good odds a you do. I think the loto that has best odds is a Keno like, where they draw 20 numbers in a range 1 to 70 and none of the twenty you picked up went out you win... that's pretty weird but the minimal bet is pretty high.

If you aiming to make paying the bookmakers... you can simply put your predictions in the reserved section in this forum. That would be really lame (especially from me because I suggested it).

Thanks again.

You are most welcome Syscrash. Well I am not big enough to upset them to that point Syscrash.

It would take several millionaires taking millions from them each month before they would mess up their britches and decide to have a rethink on single number lottery betting.

But it would make little difference to me Syscrash. Because I have a greyhound system which is just as effective as my number Stratedgies.

I have created systems that can win on numbers, dogs & horses too.

The reason I like the numbers so much, is you know what odds you are playing with 5/1 from the start. With dogs and horses they change at the last second. I like knowing what I will win beforehand. Peace...

Regards [/B][/QUOTE]

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse,

That's explain why we don't have the same result. I used older result.

Thanks for the precision...

and yes I'm a french canadian

fullhouse

You're welcome.

Syscrash.

Now you know where I am with Eliminator (9)

I tell you I envy you. French Canadian women are some of the most beautiful in the world. Peace...

syscrash

Re: You're welcome.

fullhouse said:
Syscrash.

Now you know where I am with Eliminator (9)

I tell you I envy you. French Canadian women are some of the most beautiful in the world. Peace...

Yes I know that you're on Eleminator (9) now and I know exactly when to bet know. I just read you're last post... and I have to admit that you and Endbox put a lot of money on this. I play first for curiosity so I play 2 canadian pesos for single.... and 1 for double.

And yes I second that French Canadian are some of the most beautifull in the world. :agree2:

fullhouse

Hey syscrash

Well I have been doing it for a long time Syscrash. And have several thousand to play with. When I first started over 3 years ago. I only had a £200 bankroll. Now its over £6,000. So I really should be playing even more. But I go along steadily. And maybe when I reach 10,000 I will take it up.

I would have alot more money, but I have to live off what I make too, so that eats into my profits from my 3 systems. Peace...

syscrash

yeah... I wish I can gain your knowledge, patience and wisdom with the time. Now I understand the Eleminator strategy I'll put more next time I bet and manage what I won when it will come :).

So ... I have to wait and be patient.

Thanks a lot

Sidebar