The ELIMINATOR

fullhouse

Re: Hi all

endbox said:
Hi all , I love this sort of feedback............Let's put things in perspective.........Fulllhouse you are spot -on.....Numbers don't know when they are "Supposed to appear"...............It's the old senario where by say we toss a coin 100 times .....The coin doesn't know it has to give a ratio of 60/40 40/60........Or 50 5it0 etc it just happens.....Your study of numbers is very similar.............Lets keep this thread going ! All the best endbox

Hi Endbox, my appologies for not adding to the Staking the Eliminator thread. I have been busy this week. And had less leisure time than normal. I will definately add April over the weekend.

Yes the current slowing down of the progress of Eliminators is no surprise to me. I knew it had to happen. January and February were almost unatural in the way that every Eliminator was qualifying inside 20 draws. Now things are levelling out.

So the state of play with Eliminator 11 is 3 numbers still remain after 22 draws.

But because qualification took place in draw 20. We still have a total of 6 draws to go. I think the 3 numbers will split tommorow.

I realize why 15 and 49 have gone over 30 draws, and one of them may go over 40! The reason being, there haven't been any losing streaks that long so far in 2006. And this time last year there had already been 2. So again it is a rebalancing of losing streaks. There may even be a losing streak of 50 or more draws in the near future. Last year number 49 went 52 draws before it racked up again.

And it was February 24th 2005 before that 52 draw streak ended. Interesting eh? So it may be an annual pilgrimage that number 49 needs to make Lol! Because it never went near 35 draws again for a whole year until now.

So you newbies shouldn't panic because things aren't going as smoothly as they were when I first introduced the strategy to you. Eliminators will qualify again inside 20 draws, you can be sure of that. Peace...

fullhouse

The state of play.

Okay today was a good day for the Eliminator. The remaining numbers were (13) (15) (49)

Number (13) racked up at lunchtime. And number (49) at teatime.

So Eliminator 11 is over and has been a success finishing in 24 draws despite only qualifying in draw 20.

Eliminator 12 is going slow with 12 numbers remaining after 14 draws. This is the slowest Eliminator since the beginning of December.

BUT, sometimes that can be a good thing especially for people trying to get mulitiple numbers. So I will keep you posted with the progress of Eliminator 12 and it will be interesting to see if it qualifies inside 21 draws. It is possible because on one good day as many as 6 numbers can rack up from the remaining 12. Peace...

taaroa

Hi,

8-9-12 were qualifiers for Saturday drawing, after 18 drawings.

The results are :

2--SAT--03/04/06---01--04--14--18--23--30
1--SAT--03/04/06---05--13--14--15--28--37

Qualifiers didn't show.

I'm waiting next drawings.

taaroa

syscrash

Hello everybody,

Yesterday, (49) has show up. That's great because I stake on that number since it was eligible in the Eleminator (10).:rolleyes:

I also stake on it today, because I remarked that when a number didn't show up after a certain number of draw it will show up shortly. That was the case for the (26) ans the (17).

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Hello everybody,

Yesterday, (49) has show up. That's great because I stake on that number since it was eligible in the Eleminator (10).:rolleyes:

I also stake on it today, because I remarked that when a number didn't show up after a certain number of draw it will show up shortly. That was the case for the (26) ans the (17).

Hi Syscrash, I am glad you got (49) I had a lot of cash on it yesterday.

Now here are the top five longest losing streaks of 2006 so far.

(01) NUMBER 09 (39) DRAWS 01/01

(02) NUMBER 15 (37)???? (IT MAY SURPASS NUMBER 09)

(03) NUMBER 26 (35) DRAWS 15/02

(04) NUMBER 49 (33) DRAWS 04/03

(05) NUMBER 45 (32) DRAWS 28/01

Notice how the 40 draw barrier has yet to be broken in 2006. Number 15 may well be the first number to break it . Peace...

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse,

It's impressive how you keep your number concerning the top five longest losing streaks of 2006. What tools are you using?

Also, I don't know how old is your database, but mine started the 2000-07-19... and the info I have concerning (15), it has never pass the 39 streaks. It has happen the 2004-03-02. Correct if I'm wrong but that's pretty low.

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Hi Fullhouse,

It's impressive how you keep your number concerning the top five longest losing streaks of 2006. What tools are you using?

Also, I don't know how old is your database, but mine started the 2000-07-19... and the info I have concerning (15), it has never pass the 39 streaks. It has happen the 2004-03-02. Correct if I'm wrong but that's pretty low.

Hi Syscrash. I am usuing my eyes Lol! No seriously just good old fashioned wading through results. I am no wizard with computer programs I can tell ya.

Well You are right concerning number (15) IT RACKED UP! Lunchtime today as that precious BONUS BALL. At 37 draws. So the 40 draw barrier remains un-penetrated thus far in 2006.

The state of play with Eliminator 12 is, we have 5 numbers remaining after 18 draws. They are (02) (06) (25) (26) (46)

Now I am going to break a few rules here because two of the best numbers are among the last 5.

NUMBER (02) Has a record only bettered by number (12)

In the last two years it has NEVER passed 28 draws once. And is now at 20. Number (06) has once strayed to 38 draws in 2004. But generally stays inside 30 draws and is presently at 27 draws no show.

So although there are 5 numbers remaining, I will be very surprised if numbers (02) & (06) are among the last three numbers.

So I am going to start covering them from tommorow using a 100/80 split I will favour number (06) because it is closer to the 30 draw barrier.

Also numbers (25) & (26) are proving very stubborn, and have strayed to 22 draws no split. I am sure they can't hold out for much longer.

I will keep you posted. Peace...

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse,

That's pretty sad that we cannot exchange some private info, I could send you my Excel File that is pretty usefull. I would be hornored to send it to you. :rolleyes:

I'm very impressed that you can see all the numbers occurence with only you eyes. Yes I can confirm that (2) In the last two years it has NEVER passed 28 draws once. :agree2:

Also, I can confirm the same thing for number (6). I may lay some cash on them tomorow at teatime.

Concerning (25)(26), it has show up 23 draws ago together, and the average of the duo showing up together is after 50 draw. Also, for the exceptional of side-by-side strategy, I will lay minimum stakes on it tomorow.

For me, I put little cash on (15), again. I remarked that number that has made a "pilgrimage" (a losing streak superior than 35), has some tendencies to show up after their return. Today (15) has return, so I expect that it may return soon. What do you think about the "pilgrimage return" theory?

Thanks again fullhouse.

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Hi Fullhouse,

That's pretty sad that we cannot exchange some private info, I could send you my Excel File that is pretty usefull. I would be hornored to send it to you. :rolleyes:

I'm very impressed that you can see all the numbers occurence with only you eyes. Yes I can confirm that (2) In the last two years it has NEVER passed 28 draws once. :agree2:

Also, I can confirm the same thing for number (6). I may lay some cash on them tomorow at teatime.

Concerning (25)(26), it has show up 23 draws ago together, and the average of the duo showing up together is after 50 draw. Also, for the exceptional of side-by-side strategy, I will lay minimum stakes on it tomorow.

For me, I put little cash on (15), again. I remarked that number

that has made a "pilgrimage" (a losing streak superior than 35),
has some tendencies to show up after their return. Today (15) has return, so I expect that it may return soon. What do you think about the "pilgrimage return" theory?

Thanks again fullhouse.

Hi Syscrash, generally it works. But not always. Numbers have gone over 10 draws after going on vacation for 30 plus draws. For example number (45) went 31 draws in February racking up at Teatime on the 18th. The went another 15 draws straight after that. So although the majority usually rack up inside 3 draws after a lengthy vacation it doesn't always happen. You could set yourself a limit of 3 bets when trying to get the second winner.

But I don't have alot of research into 35 plus streaks. So that is something you could fill me in on Syscrash. I am glad I have inspired you to come up with your own thinking on these strategies. Peace...

endbox

Hi all

In my current eliminator I have No's 2 , 6 , 10 , 25 , 26 & 46 . That is after 16 draws.........So I'm working just 2 behind you guys......It's interesting to see how numbers differ in just 2 draws , take care endbox

endbox

To fullhouse

Hi mate , just a quickie here , if an eliminator qualifies in sub 20 , is the rule you don't go beyond 24 ? And if it qualifies above 20 , is the rule to go to 28 ?..........(By the way , I too won on last eliminator :dizzy: ) take care , endbox

fullhouse

Re: To fullhouse

endbox said:
Hi mate , just a quickie here , if an eliminator qualifies in sub 20 , is the rule you don't go beyond 24 ? And if it qualifies above 20 , is the rule to go to 28 ?..........(By the way , I too won on last eliminator :dizzy: ) take care , endbox

Hi Endbox, I am glad you won on the last Eliminator. Generally that is true Endbox. But I have been considering that the 24 draw rule can only really count for Eliminators that qualify by draw 16. The real solid rule is (((8))) bets in total. Four for the first stage. And four for the second stage.

So if you think about it like that. If the Eliminator qualifies on draw 19 for example. You have until draw 27 to achieve both wins max. But if the first stage won in the first bet. Then you would be at draw 20.

So from that point you would have until draw 24 to achieve a win on the second stage. I hope you get what I am saying. My repeated appologies Endbox for not adding to the Staking thread yet. I have been mega busy. I will be adding April asap. Peace...

fullhouse

Re: Hi all

endbox said:
In my current eliminator I have No's 2 , 6 , 10 , 25 , 26 & 46 . That is after 16 draws.........So I'm working just 2 behind you guys......It's interesting to see how numbers differ in just 2 draws , take care endbox

Yes! Even after studying this game for years. I am amazed by what I still see.

For example we have possibly a very rare occurance coming up. All the last numbers in Eliminators 12 & 13 are Even numbers. This is unusual. Even more unusual. Is that we may end up with the last 3 numbers in Eliminator 12 all being from the same set. (06) (26) (46) Now I have never seen this before in my Eliminators. So it will be a first for me.

So we have (02) (06) (26) (46) remaining after 20 draws. Another late qualifier. But here is the interesting part. Because February only had 28 days. Eliminator 13 is only 6 draws behind. And there are now just 6 numbers remaining in that Eliminator.

They are (02) (06) (08) (10) (26) (46) remaining after 14 draws.

So there should be some rich pickings over the next 2-4 days. Especially since two prime numbers are amongst those 6. Number (02) is the star of the show having never been past 28 draws in 27 months. It is now at 22 draws. Will keep you posted. Peace...

endbox

Re: Re: To fullhouse

fullhouse said:
Hi Endbox, I am glad you won on the last Eliminator. Generally that is true Endbox. But I have been considering that the 24 draw rule can only really count for Eliminators that qualify by draw 16. The real solid rule is (((8))) bets in total. Four for the first stage. And four for the second stage.

So if you think about it like that. If the Eliminator qualifies on draw 19 for example. You have until draw 27 to achieve both wins max. But if the first stage won in the first bet. Then you would be at draw 20.

So from that point you would have until draw 24 to achieve a win on the second stage. I hope you get what I am saying. My repeated appologies Endbox for not adding to the Staking thread yet. I have been mega busy. I will be adding April asap. Peace...
Hi fullhouse , thanks for that , I understand now............No need to appologise for staking the eliminator , the help & advice you've given us on this site is fantastic , & the staking part is a bonus , take care endbox

taaroa

Hi neighbours!

After 20 drawings, qualifiers were : 8-9-12

This Wednesday the results are :

Draw 21 : 01-08-15-19-23-49 Bonus 30
Draw 22 : 03-09-11-15-31-34 Bonus 30

So: 2 numbers drawn.

For next Saturday, qualifiers are 12-21-29
12 will be withdrawn after draw 24.

taaroa

fullhouse

Re: Re: Re: To fullhouse

endbox said:
Hi fullhouse , thanks for that , I understand now............No need to appologise for staking the eliminator , the help & advice you've given us on this site is fantastic , & the staking part is a bonus , take care endbox

Thanks Endbox. It is nice to know my efforts have been appreciated by both you and Syscrash. And I hope your bankrolls are going to grow as a result.

Syscrash is starting to add a twist to some of my ideas. And that is what I hoped for. That other people can see things that I have missed and find even more efficient ways of relieving the bookies of some of their easily earned profits. Lol!

Okay today was a very interesting day. At the start of play Eliminator (12) had 4 numbers remaining after 20 draws. And Eliminator (13) had 6 numbers remaining after 14 draws.

The state of play is as follows.

Eliminator (12) now has 2 numbers remaining after 22 draws. They are number (02) and number (46) So I made a good call by going after number (06) earlier than usual. And made some good profit today. I will be lumping on heavier than usual for number (02) as it is the second best number in the draw and is 5 draws away from its longest losing streak in 2.5 years.

Eliminator (13) has also qualified in 16 draws getting things back in balance after 3 consecutive qualifiers in the 20s. And the 3 remaining numbers are number (02) number (08) & number (46)

This is a strange occurance to have two Eliminators qualify at the same time. And can only really occur at the end of February because it is a short month. But I will be heavily favouring number (02) and basically defending it with number 46. And number (03) from the side by side strategy.

I am going to go after a bigger payout than normal. And I would only do this for 3 numbers (02) (12) (30) Keep you posted. Peace...

Last edited:

syscrash

Fullhouse,

Can I know from what you can say that 12 and 30 are the top performer so far?

According to my history file... 12 has shown 521 time after 3797 draws(2000-07-19) and 8 has shown 543 in the same period

fullhouse

syscrash said:
Fullhouse,

Can I know from what you can say that 12 and 30 are the top performer so far?

Hi Syscrash. When I say they're top performers along with number (02) I mean that their consistency NOT appearance rate. Is unrivalled.

They're the only numbers I have on record that have not passed the 28 draw barrier in over 2 years. Other numbers like number (06) rack up as much if not more times. But even number (06) went to 38 draws in 2004.

So my faith in those 3 numbers is born out of their consistency in never passing the 30 draw barrier. in a long time Syscrash. I think only number 48 is close. You have the computer programs to crunch the numbers fast Syscrash. Maybe you can tell me if anyother numbers haven't passed 28 draws since the start of 2004. Peace...

syscrash

!

Hi fullhouse,

I understand now all the signification of "Top performer". There's a big difference between rate and consistency.

I think it's pretty easy to seek the rate. Consistency is totally another thing!

Thanks again!

I will take a look for your requested number in a few minutes.

syscrash

So as requested, here's the numbers that haven'T pass 28 draw since january 1st 2004

(13)

That's it... lol

After, we have

(31) that show up after 29 draws.

About number (2)

It hasn't show up between the september 09-sept-05 lunchtime and 05-oct-05 luntime. That make 39 draws.

Also...

It hasn't show up between the september 14-oct-05 lunchtime and 07-nov-05 luntime. That make 34 draws.

There's also two occurence where's the (2) has pass 28.

Concerning the (30)

It hasn't show up between the september 14-feb-05 teatime and 10-march-05 luntime. That make 37 draws.

For all respect I have for Fullhouse, I still believe him as Morpheus believe in Neo and as a Padawan must respect his master :D

Sidebar