The ELIMINATOR

fullhouse

I have a stratedgy, that may be of some interest and help to other lottery enthusiasts. I developed it after several years of reasearch. And although it is very simple, it is very consistent and effective.

The basic idea is as follows. It is designed to be used on lotteries that allow you to bet on one number. In the UK there is a lottery run by betting shops called 49s which gives odds of 5/1 for a single correct number. And they have 14 draws per week which is perfect. Because the turnover is alot faster than the standard twice a week that most lotteries perform.

Basically you could start at any point in the month, I like to start at the begining of the month. I have a spreadsheet with a grid with numbers 1-49. As the draws occur, I proceed to cross off the numbers as they come out. Once I am down to the last 3 numbers. I proceed to bet on them both as singles 5/1, and doubles 38/1. I set a limit of 24 draws to win all 3. If I have only won 2 of the 3 possible numbers by the time the 24th draw is finished. No problem I let it go. And start a new Eliminator.

The beauty is that the majority of the time all 49 numbers will drop within 24 draws usually around the 20-23 mark. The reason I set a 24 draw limit is my safety mechanism. So that if one of those 49 numbers is on a nasty long losing streak I don't try to out-last it and wipe out my profits. I simply begin a new game. To increase the ratio of game turnover in a given month. I start a new Eliminator by counting back ten draws that have already occured and eliminate the numbers down from there. This procedure gives me 4-5 eliminators per month. And on average one eliminator per month delivers a double usually on the last 2 remaining numbers.

I have had great success using this stratedgy, and made good profits. I use a staking plan that increases slightly on progressive bets. But with odds of 5/1 and usually never more than 3 bets per winner. You don't have to go crazy to make profit. If anyone wants to know more about the Eliminator feel free to ask, peace...

LT

Administrator
Very nice strategy fullhouse :agree2:

thanks for sharing and welcome to these forums.

fullhouse

Thankyou.

Thankyou for the welcome LT. I actually came across this site by mistake. But I am glad I found it. Its good to know there are people out there who can beat the odds and turn things around on those seeking to profit by making the man on the street poorer. But I for one don't intend to let that happen. Peace...:wavey:

Springbok

Tried your strategy last Tuesday on the betting shop type lottery. I went back 20 or 21 draws prior to that day. 3 numbers were left on the 1 to 49 grid. One of them came up on the early afternoon draw. Will check more thoroughly on future draws.

fullhouse

Hey Springbok!

Yeah, I am glad someone has given it a try. I had a good day today. Number (1) was the final remaining number in my present eliminator. And it came out in the teatime draw. I got singles and doubles wins with number (17) and (20) on Friday. And that is really sweet when you hit a double with 2 of the last 3 remaining numbers.

The Eliminator completed today on the 20th draw. So I will be counting back ten draws from tomorrow and starting a new one. Cheers for the reply. Regards...fullhouse.

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , could you tell me the best web site to obtain past 49's draws , going to give it a whirl , thanks:)

fullhouse

Hey endbox!

Yes you can go to Ladbrokes online site. And at the top of the page you will see lotto on the right hand side. Click on this, and on the left hand side of the page that opens you will see the word results. Click on that and you want the 7 number draws. Which is what I use for the Eliminator. Regards...Fullhouse.

endbox

Eliminator

Hi Fullhouse , how do you divide your betting up...........With 3 remaining numbers ?...........3 singles = 3bets........& 3 doubles = 3bets totaling 6 bets .Your system looks promising , having gone through numerouse draws , all the best ,endbox

fullhouse

Hi Endbox.

This is the secret of the Stratedgy. I am going to post my results so far this year in an ongoing thread. So that casual readers and enthusiasts alike can see I am not just blowing hot air.

The main deal is this, once you're left with 3 numbers (this usually occurs by draw 16-20. I decide which one is going to be by main profit maker, for the first hit and use the other two as what I call cash retrievers. So for example in my most recent Eliminator that full-housed on Sunday.

I was left with the numbers (01,17,20) Now how I decide which one I will lump the biggest stake on depends on the previous performance record of the numbers. So in this case NUMBER 01 was my choice to be the main bet because it has a superior record to numbers 17 and 20. But I will also cover them as doubles too so that (as occured in this case) if two of them should be drawn in the same draw I make bonus profit aswell.

This Elimator full-housed quickly in 20 draws, which is one of the fastest ever. Last friday numbers 17 and 20 were drawn together in the teatime draw. So I not only got the money I had on them as singles but also a nice profit for the double. I always place £5 about $8 on doubles. And the double is 38/1. That left number one which came out on Sunday also in the teatime draw.

I am going to stress this again and again. Restraint and superior money management are as important if not more so than a good stratedgy. Once I have made good profit with one or two of the 3 remaining numbers I tend to hold back on the third number and down-size my stake. The reason being is, that number may be on its way to a very long losing streak. So there is no point in blowing your profits trying to chase it down.

That is the prime reason I have a cut-off point of 24 draws for each eliminator. I have yet to reach the 24th draw and have all 3 numbers still outstanding. But on occasion there have been one or two left. And when this has happened they're usually on their way to 30 plus draw losing streaks. In fact last year number 7 went a major 58 draws before it fell into the rack again. That is why you need to do research like I have over the years, so you know what to expect.

A gambler without knowledge and patience is a gambler without money. I once witnessed a guy in a betting shop turn $30 into over $1,000 on a roulette machine. But because he lacked restraint. Instead of taking the money and going home he stayed there thinking he would go on winning and winning. Untill 3 hours later he walked out of the shop with NOTHING. In fact out of frustration he not only lost all the money he had won plus his original $30. But another $60 on top of that.

I am sure many of you have stories like this to tell. To be successful in this game you need qualities that most people don't have. Without then you don't stand a chance. People will always get lucky and win large chunks of change from games of chance. But to systematically produce profits week in, week out is another thing all together. Peace...

fullhouse

You're welcome endbox.

Okay tonight I am starting to post my results for the year so far. I am beginning with the first 3 Eliminators of the year and will bring it up to date over the weekend.

Eliminator 1 for 2006 went as follows.

By draw 18 there were 3 numbers remaining on the 9th of JAN.
They were (19) (22) (41)

Number (41) was my choice to put the biggest stake on £40 as its previous performance record was the best of the three. It came out on the 20th draw in two attempts on the 10th of JAN.

That left (19) & (22). Since it is my practice to downsize my stake once I have made the first winning profit. I put half the ammount I usually stake £20 on (19) and (22)

Number (19) came in two attempts by the 22nd draw. And Number (22) came the very next draw by the 23rd draw on the 12th of JAN.

This is an excellent result. I usually hope to get 2 of the remaining 3 numbers by the 24th draw. So when I get all 3 inside that perimeter. It is an excellent result.

Because I basically begin a new Eliminator every 10 draws until I reach a new month. The second eliminator was already 13 draws old, by the time the final number dropped in the first one.

Eliminator 2 for 2006 went as follows.

By draw 18 there were 3 numbers remaining on the 14th of JAN
they were (01) (27) (38)

Number (01) was my choice to put the biggest stake on again because of its previous record. It came out in the very next draw. Draw 19. That left numbers (27) and (38)

Number (38) came in the very next draw, draw (20) And the final number (27) came in the next draw after that draw (21)

I must stress this is almost as good as it gets. To get a 1,2,3 like that is wonderful. The only thing that can top that. Is if 2 of the 3 numbers drop in the same draw. Then I get the double (38/1) aswell as the singles. And that is really great.

So to summarize, by the 16th of JAN. I had already enjoyed two excellent performances from the first 2 Eliminators of the year. Now because I have been opperating this stratedgy for over 3 years. I know that magic results like this can't go on for ever. So as things balance out I expect to get less than stellar Eliminators after 2 or 3 excellent ones. This is something that seperates the way I opperate my stratedgy to the way other systems I have seen work. I don't mechanically continue to stake the same ammount of money on each and every Eliminator. I read what is going on and respond to it. Similar to how a poker player holds back and throws down when they feel they cannot be beaten.

I call this instinctive staking. And it has saved me 1,000s of wasted pounds in the process. Over the 3 plus years I have been running the Eliminator

Okay to continue.

Eliminator 3 of 2006 went as follows.

By draw 19 there were 3 numbers remaining on the 20th of JAN
they were (28) (29) (37)

Number (28) was my choice for the biggest stake. But in the very next draw I got the dream result. On draw 20. Numbers (28) and (37) were drawn together. I was over the moon. As I got a 38/1 double aswell as the stake on the numbers as singles. When this happens. I bet about a third of my usual stake on the final number. Because I have more than made my profit for the Eliminator already. So I only staked £15 on the remaining number. And that payed off as it failed to show by the 24th draw. Also I know that number (29) is one of the worst numbers in the draw so I am always cautious with poor numbers.

So by the 22nd of JAN. My third Eliminator of 2006 was complete and I had enjoyed 3 excellent results so far. I will continue with the next 3 Eliminators tomorrow. I hope this post will give other members a better insite into how the Stratedgy opperates. Peace...

Last edited:

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse , just to say thanks for sharing your stratedgy .......Looking forward to your next posting , endbox

fullhouse

Thats cool endbox

And to think charlatans out there actually charge money for systems that usually don't even work. Lol! The reason I know I am safe sharing a stratedgy with people, even when I know it definately works. Is because I know 99 out of a 100 people wouldn't even give it a try. They can't believe the bookmaker can be beaten.

But anybody that follows this stratedgy/system as I advise will absolutely make a profit. This is my main source of income. I have another bread and butter stratedgy for greyhounds. But I doubt anyone on here would be interested as its a lottery forum.

Okay, enough banter.

Continuing on from last night, to summarize the first 3 Eliminators of 2006 were excellent and made me some tidy profit Especially number 3 which made me over £500 with that wonderful double and singles combined. Like I said in the previous post. With the good comes the not so good. And I know that after 3 good eliminators, I am due a poor one. So to counter this I downsize my stakes. Sound Money management is really crucial if you're going to make and KEEP most of the what you win.

Eliminator 4 of 2006 went as follows.

After 17 draws 3 numbers remained on JAN 24TH

They were (29) (43) (45)

Number 43 was my choice for the biggest stake, although I was now staking half of my normal initial amount £20. How I generally stake is to increase by 50% every two bets. So if it took me 3 bets to win. It would go like this £40, £40, £60. At fixed odds of 5/1 for a single number that would return £360 minus the accumulated stake of £140. That would give me a clear profit of £220 Obviously you would bet to suit your pocket.

Number (29) came out in the very next draw (18) BUT the final two numbers failed to appear by draw 24. This was the bad Eliminator I was expecting. Especially when they both dropped in the following two draws (25) and (26). But this is how it goes.

I have been tempted to extend the limit to 25 or 26 in the past. But I have to remember that the the last 3 numbers can qualify as fast as draw 14. So that would mean too many bets.

So after 3 excellent Eliminators I suffered a poor one. And lost some money. No problem Roll on the next Eliminator.

Eliminator 5 of 2006 went as follows.

After 18 draws 3 numbers remained on JAN 29TH

They were (07) (11) (30)

Number (30) was my choice for the main stake as it has a supreme performance record. It came out in the very next draw (19) Number (07) came out in draw 22 and number (11) came out in draw 24. Great back on track. That now gave me 4 good eliminators and 1 bad one for 2006.

Eliminator 6 of 2006 went as follows.

After 17 draws 2 numbers remained on FEB 03RD

They were (01) (20)

Sometimes this happens when you have 4 or 5 numbers remaining and 2 or 3 of them are drawn leaving you with 2 instead of 3 numbers, but it can actually work to my advantage as I can stake more on the two remaining numbers. Number (01) was my choice for the slightly bigger stake. And number (20) came out in the very next draw (18) Number (01) came out 4 draws later in draw (22) And I made some nice profit from the two numbers.

So to summarize I had now completed 6 Eliminators for 2006. 5 good ones and one bad. And that is most excellent. As I could make a profit if the split were 50/50 But there are always more good ones than negative. Especially when you hit the double.
So although Eliminators 5 and 6 completed in Febuary. I always start a new Eliminator at the beginning of each month and every 10 draws from that point. So as Eliminators 5 & 6 were completing. The first and most up to date Eliminator of Febuary was well underway.

Eliminator 7 of 2006 went as follows

After 15 draws 3 numbers remained on FEB 08TH

They were (26) (29) (37)

Number (37) was my choice for the biggest stake and it came out on draw 20 number (29) came today in draw 21. And this present Eliminator is now at draw 22 with number (26) still to come.

So if it doesn't come in the 2 draws tomorrow, I will let it go and wait for Elimiator 8 to qualify. I have already made my profit from the first 2 numbers, and have downsized my stake as usual to protect my profits. Basically I treat the final number as a potential bonus winner.

So to summarize the year thus far. I have had 7 Eliminators and 6 of them successful. Including the wonderful double achieved in Eliminator 3. I will keep adding to this post as the year progresses. So anyone interested can see that this Stratedgy really works. And it can be opperated to suit any pocket. When I started the Eliminator 3.5 years ago. I was betting from a £200 bankroll until I had (a) proved that it really worked to satisfy myself and (B) Until I made my first Grand. After that point I was playing with the Bookmakers money. And there was no going back from there. So I will keep you posted as the Eliminators take place in the coming weeks. Peace...

Last edited:

syscrash

Hi Fullhouse

I have few question to ask.

When do you decide to setup a new Eleminator? I cannot understand when you say :

"So to summarize I had now completed 6 Eliminators for 2006."

You don't setup a Eleminator each day or each draw?

For exemple, to day

for the number that are left are : 10,26,45

I know that 26 hasn't un cup since January 28...
I know that 10 and 45 hasn't un cup since January 29...

endbox

eliminator

Hi again fullhouse

Just want to run this betting scenario by you to make sure I've got the right end of the stick.

Say my last 3 numbers are (for arguments sake) 1,2 and 3, with my favoured number being number 1. Would I be right in betting as follows

£20 on number 1, £10 on number 2 and £10 on number 3, with £5 on each double (totalling £15) with a grand total of £55?

Say number 2 is drawn, would I be right in betting as follows

£20 on number 1, £10 on number 3 and £5 on the double totalling £35?

One last question

When you say you up your stake by 50% after 2 draws ie. as you say £40, £40. £60 is that per number?

Thanks again for sharing your system and answering my questions

All the best endbox

fullhouse

thanks for the question endbox I should've gone into more detail about staking and doubles. basically you have the right idea for the singles. But for the doubles I only do two. Lets say the last 3 numbers are (01) (17) (33) I would make doubles from (01) (17) & (17) (33).

The reason being endbox the central number nearly always hits with one of the outside numbers. And this also saves your bankroll.

Another way you could go about it, and I have done this when I first started out and didn't have alot of money to play with. Was to cover the last 3 numbers as doubles Only. so should two of the last three come in the same draw you catch them. And if only one number comes out. You then cover the last two numbers as singles and one double.

That night be a better way for people who're interested in giving it a go, but don't like the idea of covering 3 numbers. You have the right idea about the staking. But I am very loose about staking endbox. You could progress slightly after each draw, such as £20,£25,30. Or as I do. The reason I prefer to increase by 50% after 2 draws endbox is, that in my experience you hit the win on the 1st or 3rd bet MORE often than the 2nd. So again I do it with money preservation in mind. I cannot stress enough how crucial your money management is to take full advantage of this system. For example I have had 3 successful Eliminators in a row now. That means I am on half stakes for my latest Eliminator which qualified today. Why ? Because I am expecting a bad one. So this is how you precerve your profits. Numbers (10) (26) (45) are left. I hope that has helped you Endbox. Feel free to enquire as much as you like. I am happy to oblige and if you decide to give it a go. I can assure you, your bank balance will grow. Peace...

Last edited:

fullhouse

Hi syscrash

Thanks for the questions. Basically a new Eliminator starts every 10 draws. And this produces about 6 eliminators per month. the last 2 usually end in the following month. As the first one for that month is qualifying. This is a perfect turnover, and I will explain later in this post why I leave a 10 draw gap.

So for example, I always start an eliminator at the beginning of each month. So I started the first one for Febuary on the 1st of the month. There are 2 draws everyday. So by the 5th 10 draws had taken place. And I started the second Eliminator for Febuary the next day. The 6th of the month. Which has just qualified today.

And as you correctly pointed out numbers (10) (26) (45) are the remaining three.

Now as you also pointed out number (26) is on a serious losing streak. A mighty 33 draws since it last fell into the rack. And that is the longest of the year so far. That is the reason you don't try to live with any single number. Unless you are a millionaire. You could be wiped out. Last year number 7 went 59 draws until it fell in the rack again. At odds of 5/1 for the 7 number draw which you must follow. You would need 1,000s to live with a losing streak that long.

And I can tell you, even after 20 losses in a row your nerve starts to go. I once tried to live with a losing streak when I was first learning about numbers And I lost over £200 and I was only betting from a £2 start. And that number went 48 draws until it dropped again. I gave up after 27 bets. And learnt a valuable lesson. NEVER, EVER try to chase down any single number. You could be destroyed financially. Gamblers make this same era playing that dreadful casino game roulette. I would never ever spend a penny on roulette. I know it is fools gold.

So you set your limit for what you know is likely to occur. And in my particular system the Eliminator. I know that more times than not. At least two of the three remaining numbers will be drawn by the 24th draw. So basically I expect at least 48 of the 49 possible numbers to drop every 24 draws. And when they all drop that is simply a bonus. Another reason I start a new Eliminator every 10 draws instead of say 5.

Is that it allows me enough span to accomodate losing streaks from 24 to a maximum of 34 depending on how far back the streak started. If I started every 5 draws, I wouldn't be giving myself a long enough span. And would suffer more losing Eliminators. I know this from 10 years of number study. I hope that anwsers your question syscrash. Peace..

Last edited:

syscrash

Hi FullHouse

Thanks for your quick answer!

As your method predicted, the (10) went out this morning. I played (10)(25)(45). I didn't play the (26) because he's on long unlucky strike. I played (25) instead because it's was the next number that was due.

For the second draw of the day, I made a new Eleminator including the early morning result and I played (23)(25)(45)... and the (23) went out.

Is it a your strategy or not? If it is... it's pretty impressive... if not... can you clarify what is a new Eleminator?

thanks again!!!

endbox

Eliminator

Hi fullhouse and syscrash...........In my eliminator before this mornings draw I had 5 numbers left 10 , 15 , 25 , 26 and 45.............As you know 10 and 15 went leaving me with 25 , 26 , and 45 . Down to the last 3 in just 15 draws !...........Bet on all 3 in teatime draw , drew a blank........On a positive note reading all your threads fullhouse , this certainly is a time for intelligent betting & will keep positive
Will keep in touch with you both , all the best endbox

Sidebar