The ELIMINATOR

taaroa

hazelnut said:
Hi Fullhouse,Springbok and all,

I am the most recent greenhorn to join the group, so this question may be stupid - what is the Side by Side srategy ?

Blessings

Hi hazelnut,

Not a stupid question albeit the answer is very simple.

Please read the post by Fullhouse about SBS strategy I paste below.

Side By Side numbers are really pairs of consecutive numbers as 24-25 or 33-34.

First, check the results for your own lotto.
Two, be aware that this strategy have no mathematical justification.

So, just test and see the results to make your own opinion.

Hope this help.

taaroa

----------------------
fullhouse

Side By Side Strategy

Okay since syscrash seems to be interested in my other numbers strategy. I have decided to lay this one out for you guys too.

I believe this strategy may be more appealing to some than the Eliminator because it deals with only two numbers at a time.

I have already made some good profit this month from it.

Here are the basics.

I discovered some years ago that when 2 side by side numbers such as our present pair (25) (26) went over 13 draws without either one dropping.

The vast majority of the time one of them would drop in what I call the zone. Draw 13----Draw 17.

To illustrate my point I will give you my results just for this month so far.

NUMBERS (11) (12) Both dropped after 14 draws out (01/02)

NUMBERS (20) (21) 21 dropped after 17 draws out (01/02)

NUMBERS (03) (04) 3 dropped after 16 draws out (05/02)

NUMBERS (25) (26) 25 dropped after 13 draws out (06/02)

NUMBERS (04) (05) 4 dropped after 16 draws out (08/02)

NUMBERS (19) (20) 20 dropped after 16 draws out (12/02)

NUMBERS (23) (24) 23 dropped after 13 draws out TODAY!

And now we have (25) and (26) again. At 16 draws no show. So it is possible that tommorow one of those 2 is coming down.

My only reason for being slightly cautious is that they have already produced a win in the zone this month. So it is possible they will go to the 18-20 range. I am only talking from experience.

I will have some money on them. BUT, not as much as I would have if they hadn't produced a win recently. I will always be honest with you guys and tell you the reality of things. But as you can see from the results above. This is another pretty consistent performer. And I have made alot of cash from this one too over the last 3 years. So there it is. Again if you want me to clarify anything. Feel free to ask. Peace...
Last edited by fullhouse on 02-14-2006 at 07:10 PM

hazelnut

Thanks again taaroa, i have backtracked to Fullhouse's full story on SBS, but I am putting it on hold for the moment until I get my head fully around the eliminator. If I do go for the SBS later, caution would make me wait until 19 (draw 20). I started my 1st eliminator on 1st Nov. After 18 draws there were 2 nos. left 2and20. I bet as follows :
2 -€5
20-€5
2and20(double)-€2
2 came up in next draw, so I made a modest profit of €18. Not much but encouraging for a beginner. I decide not to wait for no 20, as I would not have any cover for it. I note that Fullhouse now recommends waiting for 2 nos to bet on rather than 3 as originally proposed.
Fullhouse recommends starting a new eliminator every 10 draws, so I started no 2 on 6 Nov - I hope I have it right - this is draw no 11, leaving a gap of 10 between draws.
By the way thanks to Fullhouse for starting all this.
Blessings

taaroa

hazelnut said:
Thanks again taaroa, i have backtracked to Fullhouse's full story on SBS, but I am putting it on hold for the moment until I get my head fully around the eliminator. If I do go for the SBS later, caution would make me wait until 19 (draw 20). I started my 1st eliminator on 1st Nov. After 18 draws there were 2 nos. left 2and20. I bet as follows :
2 -€5
20-€5
2and20(double)-€2
2 came up in next draw, so I made a modest profit of €18. Not much but encouraging for a beginner. I decide not to wait for no 20, as I would not have any cover for it. I note that Fullhouse now recommends waiting for 2 nos to bet on rather than 3 as originally proposed.
Fullhouse recommends starting a new eliminator every 10 draws, so I started no 2 on 6 Nov - I hope I have it right - this is draw no 11, leaving a gap of 10 between draws.
By the way thanks to Fullhouse for starting all this.
Blessings

Hi,

hazelnut,

Yes, this is Fullhouse method for Eliminator. Begin a new Eliminator every 10 draws.You are right.

Good luck!

Isolator is bases on skips of pairs numbers. Eliminator is also based on skips in the zone say 18 to 24.

Skips are the times between number's popping up.

You can have a good idea about skips if you visit Ion Saliu Lottery Forum.
You will find there simple mathematical base knowledge to play.

Hope this help.

taaroa

Springbok

Hazelnut

Go to Ion Saliu's site to the FTP section and download SKIPS.EXE. Use the progamme to read your data file on the 49s. Remember latest number at the top. Only check the any result. Ignore the column skips. Play around with some ideas. eg what happens if I pick 3 numbers with the highest skips or what happens if I pick numbers whose last 3 or more skips are above their median.

hazelnut

Hi taaroa and Springbok,
Thanks to both. taaroa I did not get round to Isolator yet, but will soon.
Noted, Springbok, I am trying Ion Saliu's site but find it heavy going.

hazelnut

Hi taaroa and Springbok,

Thanks taaroa - I did not get round to Iso;ator yet but will soon. Noted SPringbok - I am trying Ion Saliu's site but find it heavy going.

hazelnut

Hi taaroa and Springbok,
Thanks to both. taaroa I did not get round to Isolator yet but will soon.
Noted Springbok, I am trying Ion Saliu's site but find it heavy going.

hazelnut

Hi taaroa and Springbok,
Thanks to both - taaroa I did not get round to Isolator yet but hope to soon.
Noted Springbok, I am trying Ion Saliu's site but find it heavy going.

surebet

fullhouse said:
I have a stratedgy, that may be of some interest and help to other lottery enthusiasts. I developed it after several years of reasearch. And although it is very simple, it is very consistent and effective.

The basic idea is as follows. It is designed to be used on lotteries that allow you to bet on one number. In the UK there is a lottery run by betting shops called 49s which gives odds of 5/1 for a single correct number. And they have 14 draws per week which is perfect. Because the turnover is alot faster than the standard twice a week that most lotteries perform.

Basically you could start at any point in the month, I like to start at the begining of the month. I have a spreadsheet with a grid with numbers 1-49. As the draws occur, I proceed to cross off the numbers as they come out. Once I am down to the last 3 numbers. I proceed to bet on them both as singles 5/1, and doubles 38/1. I set a limit of 24 draws to win all 3. If I have only won 2 of the 3 possible numbers by the time the 24th draw is finished. No problem I let it go. And start a new Eliminator.

The beauty is that the majority of the time all 49 numbers will drop within 24 draws usually around the 20-23 mark. The reason I set a 24 draw limit is my safety mechanism. So that if one of those 49 numbers is on a nasty long losing streak I don't try to out-last it and wipe out my profits. I simply begin a new game. To increase the ratio of game turnover in a given month. I start a new Eliminator by counting back ten draws that have already occured and eliminate the numbers down from there. This procedure gives me 4-5 eliminators per month. And on average one eliminator per month delivers a double usually on the last 2 remaining numbers.

I have had great success using this stratedgy, and made good profits. I use a staking plan that increases slightly on progressive bets. But with odds of 5/1 and usually never more than 3 bets per winner. You don't have to go crazy to make profit. If anyone wants to know more about the Eliminator feel free to ask, peace...

For FULLHOUSE

For courtesy I ask you to explain to me with an example detailed on sheet excel strategy ELIMINATOR. I ask all this you why my mother language is l'italiano and therefore I need of a detailed explanation a lot with specific examples, in order to understand the strategy better and to be able to play to the 49's. My email is: <<< email addy removed >>>beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

surebet

For all you, most expensive: I am interested to understand the strategy proposed here on the Forum from Fullhouse. My main problem is the English language. I am resident in Italy. I ask if between all you, a kind volunteer exists who sendes to me one Mail with the detailed explanation a lot with specific examples on excel. Ringrazio. My Mail Is: <<< email addy removed - Hi surebet - the posting of emails or any other personal contact info is not allowed in these forums. Hopefully a mamber will answer your question in this thread. English not as first language is not a problem here. Thanks for your understanding. >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Springbok

Bongiorno Surebet

All I can say is you make a 7 X 7 grid-

Go back draw by draw and cross off the numbers. When you have 3 numbers left then follow Fullhouse's instructions. Betting on each number and betting on the 3 numbers as doubles.

You can also try the Isolator(revised) method.

surebet

Springbok said:
All I can say is you make a 7 X 7 grid-

Go back draw by draw and cross off the numbers. When you have 3 numbers left then follow Fullhouse's instructions. Betting on each number and betting on the 3 numbers as doubles.

You can also try the Isolator(revised) method.

.. I continue not to understand the procedure. For courtesy, you can make me a real and specific example, taking advantage you of the grill? Thanks thousands.:beer:

Riccardo

:confused:
Hi to all from Riccardo,
I am very interested to know the practice of this fantastic method of bet to 49's. Me however I have not understood the operational formality of the method because I don't know very well the language English. Then I ask, with a lot of courtesy, to someone of you to explain to me with examples detailed of schemes. Thanks.:beer:

Springbok

Bonjour Riccardo

Ok, the Eliminator. Write down all the 49 numbers in say a 7 x 7 grid. Go to the results. Cross off the numbers as you go down the results. When you are left with 3 then you will bet for 4 draws. As far as I understand you will bet on each number as a single and as doubles. example;
assume you had 23 37 45.
single bets on each number and then as doubles;- {23, 37}, {23,45}, {37,45}.you only need to catch 2 out of the 3 numbers in 4 draws.

I would suggest you paper test the eliminator and isolator. Read all the comments in the posts.

lottojay

hi everyone, i have spent the last few nights carefully reading this post and are very impressed to say the least, i have a question fullhouse...

i understand most of it but are a bit confused on how much money to stake and when? is it possible for you to show me how much you put on each bet and how you get profit from it?

many thanks in advance....:beer:

Sidebar