Hello Peeps - New to Board

Clipper

Well Roy.....didnt go quite as we had expected.....467 played. That was 7 for repeat....4 on the 2nd level from 492 and the 6 which was over 5 games out. In fact, had been 7 games since the 6 last played.

Middle digit did turh to "E" and the game was Even as I the initial input I was getting indicated and was an EEO game. Actually felt would Sum Total little higher then 17...more like in the 20's.

I had 749 and 742 :(

Roy

Well,Clipper,you were more on track than I was.I just wish close brought home the bacon.We'll give it heck next
week.Thanks for your help.Later.../Roy

Clipper

If I got something for having 2 numbers, I would be rich by now lol

Think it is going to stay EVEN Monday night and Sum Total less then 17. Looking like something 4 or higher in the 1st, less then 6 in the 2nd and less then 7 in the 3rd.

Getting mixed reading on whether there will be a repeat or not.:(

That's all I seeing right now. Hopefully after I sleep on it something will appear tomorrow that Im not seeing today :D

Roy

Clipper,this is what I've got for today.505-550-055-554-556-552.I guess you can see I favor double 5's.I know you don't play days so good luck tonight.../Roy

Clipper

Just the otherway around Roy....it's Days I do play....rather then Nights.

What I'm seeing for the Daily today is something that has Sum Total 10 or less. No repeat from the 729 and right now am seeing either 0 or 1 in the 2nd position.

Also, seeing either a PURE or an OEO game. Im going with 313, 301, 406, and 601 even though the last isnt a PURE or OEO.

Looking at the Alpha Chart appears is about time for a change in the 1st position from ODD to Even and the 2nd position is now 3 games ODD so should be changing soon. Third position is the hardest to read. This leaves possibility of EEO if doesnt go PURE or OEO.

Clipper

Well....overshot that one lol....Only thing I did get was 6 in the 1st and being an ODD game. Even then the Alpha didnt go as expected but the change did cme in the 1st and 2nd position.

Think this heat is warping my brain right now....our AC is freezing up and have been waiting since Friday for a Serviceman to get here!

Had it figured that no digits from the Night game would play in the next Daily and instead 2 digits played! Back to the drawing board!

Roy

Clipper,what do you think of these for tonight?000-004-006-002-008??As you can see,I'm leaning toward all even with low sum.I may be way off base,won't be the first time.Later.../Roy

Clipper

Sorry I missed your Post Roy....dont recall receiving notification that you had posted so long ago. Wondered why it was so quiet lol

The Night 19th did go relatively small but not as low as you hoped.....seems 326 played that night. Tomorrow night I think the 1, 2, 8 and 9 will be involved.

Tonight 706 played and dont think there will be a repeat or any digits 5 games out or higher so that would eliminate the 3, 4, & 5 leaving only the 1, 2, 8 and 9.

Like either the 8 or 9 in the 1st and probably Sum Total higher then 13 which would indicate both the 8 and 9 will play. Think Im going with either 981 or 892.

Roy

Thanks,Clipper.I thought you might have went out of town or something.I may use your numbers today as I haven't had time to look at mine.Thanks again and good luck to you.../Roy

Clipper

Sorry Roy.....was little off on this one tonight :( Only thing I got was it was an OEO game and Sum Total higher then the previous game. 743 Sum Total is 14....whew....just barely higher <G>

Didnt see the collapse coming......Levels went from 6 to 5. Hate it when I miss something like that because is one of the best times to get the digits :(

Roy

Oh well,it's not an exact science.If I can stay ahead of the game over a period of time I think I'm doing ok.It's the thrill of the hunt and the thought of beating the system that draws pick 3 players.Next week's another week,let's kick some tail.Talk to you later.../Roy

OldHank

another Texan

Ok, Clipper and Roy, it's a new week so lets hear it from you.
I haven't read all of this thread, but I intend to. From the few I have read, sounds like you guys are purdy good at this. You wouldn't mind helpin' and old fellow Texan rise above the (-)minus, would you?:D
I've been on another forum, but all most of them can do, is give for All States. Thing is, I don't play in All States. I like the chosen numbers for TEXAS only.
I'll be watchin' and waitin'
Thank ya!

Roy

Hello,OldHank,come on in the waters fine.Clipper has more on the ball about this than I do,but this is what I'm playing tonight.All exact.559-001-003-005-007.I'm still looking for doubles.I'm not telling you to play those,thats just what I'm playing.Maybe before tonights draw Clipper will have his say.Good luck to you and talk to you later.../Roy

OldHank

Thanks for "sharing". I played a bunch of doubles Sat. nite and, well, you know the story.
I always give the noon a shot too. Today I played 067, 608, and 827. That gave me 2 x's EEO and 1/EEE. Thought maybe the 06 would come back. That 827 was on my Elect. meter this morning when I looked at it :confused: so, I thought "Why not". Now, I know Why Not :dang:

I'll keep those doubles in mind for tonight.

Later

Clipper

Hi there OldHank......:wavey: Welcome aboard! Today I played 949 for the Daily and it was 849 :( I also played some other doubles....121, 161, 929, 969, 129, 169. Can pretty much tell I figured the 9 would play:D

Doubles are long over due for the Night game as they havent played now in 21 games ;)

Looked at my Database for the Night Game and it appears I have a little work to do so. Got a new version of my Pick 3 software from my Programmer and he said I could just copy 2 files into the new software from the old copy and it would work, however, while the List did copy I dont think my 40+ charts are reflecting the information they should be as I looked at my Sum Totals Chart and it's not in agreement with what it should be :(

Just from looking at the list I would say the game will probably stay ODD tonight and going EOO. So anything that doubles would be in positions 2nd and 3rd.

If I can get my Database corrected within the next couple of hours I will post again

Roy

Thanks Clipper,I appreciate the help.Good luck to the both of you.Hank,it sounds like you're on the right track.Later.../Roy

Roy

Clipper,I saw a spreadsheet being sold at another website,it's not yours is it?Let me knowif you start selling yours.Thanks.../Roy

Clipper

Well....got my Database back the way it should be. Does a world of good :D

After looking at it, Im not so certain it will remain an Odd game, however, I still like an Even digit in the 1st and an Odd digit in the 2nd position. It's the 3rd position that I havent been able to decide on :confused:

Am leaning towards an EOE game as Im seeing indication that it will Sum Total ODD. If not an EOE would have to be an OOO in order to Sum Total Odd.

Even digit less then 4 in the middle and Odd 7 or less in the 1st.

All 10 digits are scattered on 5 levels right now and records indicate the last digit to play will be on an "odd" level. If this is so, then it would eliminate the 8. 1 and 5 as the 8 & 1 are 4 games out and the 5 is 10 games out.

That's the best I can come up with for tonight.....Im brain dead right now from working on numbers all day :clown:

Sidebar