Hello Peeps - New to Board

Clipper

Not mine Roy as I dont really have what you would call a Spreadsheet <G> Somebody else on the board sent me a Spread Sheet they had developed based upon some of my ideas so might be them?

I do keep 2 Visual Charts which are for Frequency and Level of Play. They are very basic and involve using a 13 column accounting ledger. Isnt something that I keep on my computer.

The software I have had developed for me does contain all my 40+ charts and again those charts are a system that I have developed that still isnt what you would call a spreadsheet. It's just a method that I've been able to develop that helps me track the digits.

Right now Im putting together some information about Doubles. Aim is to figure out what digit will double next in both the Daily and the Night game.

Clipper

Well...no Doubles again guys! It did the Even in 1st, Odd in 2nd...I liked either 0 or 1 in the 2nd but felt the 1st would drop less then 7 and it went higher. :D

Stayed an ODD game and Sum Totaled Even with a repeat and the last Level to play was an EVEN level and had both the 8 and 1 on it. So...Levels stay at 5.

Got my Doubles Database made for night game and there is strong indication that the next digit to double will be an ODD dight. That 5 is a digit to watch for doubles I would think.

The Database goes back 6 months and it's been 28 doubles games since the 5 appeared in a Doubles game. 2 hasnt been in one in 12 games, 8 in 14 games and the 9 in 15 doubles games.
The hottest numbers playing in doubles seem to be: 0, 6, 4, 7, 3, & 1. If the 5 doesnt double I would say the 1 is going to double and that would make a Sum Total 0-10 unless plays with the 9.

Clipper

Dont have anything for the Daily tomorrow but have come up with something for the Night Game.

Dont see a Double yet:eek: What I am seeing is 2 or 3 in the 1st, 8 or 9 in the 2nd and 6 or 7 in the 3rd. Appears to be going for a 17 or 18 Sum Total.

One Chart indicates staying ODD ...if pure would mean 19 Sum Total. Think Im going with an OEO and a Pure for 387 and 397:D

Roy

Thanks Clipper,it's been a long weekend,oh if I just had 1 more day.LOL.Don't know yet what I'll do for today.Talk to later.Thanks again.../Roy

Clipper

Well....game for tonight was ODD....but was an EOO instead of the OEO. Both the 3 and 9 played..but the Even digit was the 4 instead of the 6 or 8 :( Also the Sum Total stayed 16 as previous game. I played the 387, 397 and 369 :(

No repeat from the 817 and no digits 5+ games out so the 5 didnt play.

Preliminary look at the charts indicate to stay ODD for tomorrow night, probably no repeat and Sum Total appears could go small....somewhere 0-10....with the 0 or 1 in the 3rd position and something higher then 4 in the 1st. Im leaning towards the 1 in the 3rd.

If neither the 3 or 9 repeat and the game stays ODD...only leaves the 1, 7 and 5 for consideration. Without further analysis....like 721.

Roy

Looks like a good number to me.I've been too busy to do much with my numbers.Sure looking forward to the weekend.Good luck today.Later.../Roy

Clipper

Never could find anything of my liking for the Daily game today so I didnt play. Had strong feeling that Doubles were going to play and they did.....533. Just couldnt find them :D

Had ruled out 0, 1, 2 as they are all 5+ games out and had ruled out the 8 as well as figured the 5 Levels would expand to 6 which they did. Just couldnt rule in or out a repeat digit which there was no repeat.

Both the digits that played were 3 games out. Couldnt even get a read on the alpha of the came to play either :(

Havent looked much at the Night info since yesterday but will still probalby go with the 721. Even...801 if can see the Levels expanding. Since the 5 played on the Daily today, might be a good time to consider them playing. Sometimes a digit or 2 that plays in the Daily...plays in the Night.

OldHank

Hi Clipper. Enjoy reading your posts. Somethings been on my mind. Do you guys ever consider the pre-test draws? I'm sure you are aware that the TLC does 4 draws prior to the actual draw. I noticed that there have been a few doubles in the pre-test recently, and also, 999 has even come out in it, in the past. One problem I have with it, is, they have 17 ball sets they use, rotating each. They didn't have that many originally, but added a few additional ones a couple of months back. Then, to top it off, they discard them and get new ones about twice a year. Seems they are doing everything they can, to insure the public can't fore-guess them.

I get really disgusted thinking of all the TLC does BEFORE they have the final draw.

I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

Thanks

Clipper

Hi there OldHank..... your question regards the "pre-tests", etc.....and the balls and machines....I never give those kind of things any consideration because I dont think they effect the final outcome of "tracking" at all.

With my system of tracking whatever is going to appear next will appear regardless of what happens in Austin, TX. If an EVEN digit has played in a specific position for "x" number of games reasonsing will tell you that is going to change to ODD and 5 digits can be eliminated from that position.

If you track the positions and the digits that appear in the positions, you can use a "more or less thinking to determe what is going to appear next. It's not going to matter what the pre-test was or what machine they use because it's not going to change the results. If a digit is going to change from one alpha to another, it's going to change. If the digit that does play is "more or less" then the last, it's going to do that no matter the results.

Those results are going to remain the same regardless of what the TLC does.

OldHank

I can see your point. BUT, say since May 19, in actuality, Texas has had "85" draws (4 pretest + 1 public draw). During that time, the night pretests have had 9 doubles and the day has had 10 in pretest and 2 in public play.
For every one set of numbers we see each day/night, there was 4 more sets prior to it. That is where I'm getting the "85" draws from. Same machines, same balls, only the time frame is different.
With that in mind, are you saying that the 4 numbers in between would not account for any reference? What if they set a "pattern" for the actual public draw?

Thanks

Clipper

Im saying it's not going to matter what those draws are as only the "official" draw is going count. ;)

If 4-5 Games in a row have been ODD, it's only reasonble that will change. Say alll the pre-test (or draws) were all ODD? Then the "official" game was Even? Dont see how that could set a pattern for what was to happen in determining what is going to happen next.

I keep 2 Graphic Charts...one for Frequency and one for Level of Play....however, I dont count the number of "times" a digit has played but rather the number of GAMES a digit has played in..."officially".

All the pre-test arent going to get you any $$$....only the "Official Game" will :D With a consistent system for tracking you can determine many facets about the "next" game..whether it will be Even digits...Odd Digits.....Sum Total more/less then last....even tell when 3 digits are going to play or 2 digits (doubles).

OldHank

:) One more question, then I'm going to drop this.

Have you ever looked at the pretest page, to see what I'm talking about?

I agree with OldHank

:agree: You are so right OldHank to pay attention to the pretest draws. I don't care what anybody says, a drawing is a drawing and affects the outcome of the next drawing. At midday when the number is 533 as it was today we will have 4 more drawings and then we will have the official drawing for tonight's drawing. Now in between we had 4 drawings. They have done this to throw off the number chasers and only started doing this a couple of years ago. Now if that was not bad enough they use 17 or 18 ball sets to make sure our number chasers out there have a really hard time. They is no reason on this earth to have 4 pretest drawings before an actual drawing except to throw off the number chases. I too have study the numbers for many years.

Clipper

I dont find the pre-test to have any effect on what I decide about what will play. For instance....tonight...340 played. While I didnt hit the exact I had already determined last night after 493 played that the Sum Total tonight would be something 0-10 and it Sum Totaled 7. Just couldnt determine whether it would Sum Total Even or Odd :(

I played 721 and 820.....the 1 and 0 were the Only digits that I had under consideration for the 3rd position for tonight. There was a double digit repeat that I zigged when I should have zagged on as my chart indicated that something "even"..meaning either no repeat (0) or (2) repeat and I went with the no repeat.

From looking at my Doubles tracking it appears the next Doubles game to play for Night Texas is going to be an ODD game, Sum Total small and probably be an EOO.

About 2 weeks ago I missed $10,000 because I didnt play all 3-3 digit combinations that I figured could play...916, 946 and 956. I played the 916 and the 956 leaning towards ODD digits when I should have played all 3 of them at $20 each and would have hit that $10,000! ;)

Live and learn as I wont make that mistake again :cool:

Clipper

Hey guys....been doing a study on the digit "5" that is long over due for the Night Game in Texas. Figure this is a digit that you'll might be watching as well as it's now been 14 games since played and now 30 games since Doubles have played. I was wondering if there might have some correlation so decided to look at all the games that "5" has played in since first of year.

Used my Pick 3 software to track only the games "5" has been in and what Im seeing is when it does play, it will be in an ODD game of 3 digits so no Double game when it does play.

Last time "5" played it did so with the 9 & 7 for a PURE of 21. Sum Total appears to be less then 21 the next time it plays, so that would be 0-10 (Singles) and 11-20 (Teens).

Also getting indication that it will probably appear in the 2nd position with 1 or 3 in the first or 3rd.

Possible combinations: 152-153-251-351-853-653-651-358-356-156

Clipper

PS>...If goes EVEN..... 250-250-058-056-856-852-652-850-650-658 258-256

Records seem to indicate the next EVEN digit in an ODD game will be 0-2-4 thereby eliminating 6 & 8 in an Odd game. Odd in an EVEN game to be 5, 7 or 9.

Roy

Thanks Clipper,as usual,glad to see your post.TodayIhad 225 &559.As you can see I still need help.Later.../Roy

Clipper

Well Roy.....at least you had Doubles :D I've been so busy on tracking and making new charts that I didnt even play the Daily today or look for numbers for tonight :(

Have made a new Sums Total type Chart. Wont paste into here as windows not wide enough but will see if cant get it in here someway :)

Sum
Totals 2 Digits Singles Teen Twenties

2-11 02 = 2 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 9
4-13 04-13 = 4 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 7,8,9
6-15 06-24 = 6 0,1,2,3,4 5,6,7,8,9
15 = 6 0,1,2,3,4 5,6,7,8,9
8-17 08-26 = 8 0,1,2 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
17-35 = 8 0,1,2 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
10-19 28-46 = 10 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
19-37 = 10 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
12-21 48-68 = 12 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 9
39-57 = 12 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 9
14-23 68-59 = 14 0 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7,8,9
16-25 79 = 16 0 1,2,3,4, 5,6,7

Well....I got it in here :D This chart is designed more for 3 digit
combinations then any Doubles.

The first column...Sum Totals shows the low and the high of Sum Total. The 2nd Column is the 2 digit sets and their respective "Sum Total" after the equal sign.

In the 3rd column under Singles those are all the digits that can be added to either of the 2 digit sets in the "range" of Sum Total shown in Column 1.

If you are looking for a particular Sum Total range, you can eliminate certain 2 digit combinations with a 3rd digit by referring to the above chart.

Hope this helps you eliminate some combinations to play by the Sum Total expected next.....Singles, Teens, Twenties.

Clipper

SHEESH! That post didnt come out ANYTHING like I had it arranged!:mad:

Might have to just send you a copy of the information if I knew first knew how! Never sent info from a Message Board before :confused: :clown:

Sidebar