Hello Peeps - New to Board

MY TWO CENTS

HELLO..FELLOW TEXANS..FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH..WHEN I USE TO PLAY THE PICK 3 IN ONTARIO..I WAS TRACKING THE FREQUENCY OF DOUBLES COMING UP.IT APPEARED THAT IF A DOUBLE CAME UP, THE NEXT FIFTH OR SIX DRAW WAS A DOUBLE ALSO.

I HAD GREAT SUCCESS PLAYING IT THIS WAY.I MIGHT EVEN START PLAYING IT ON A REGULAR BASES AGAIN!!!

HOPE IT HELPS...IF NOT, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU,AND IT WAS NICE HAVING A CHIN WAG...

:agree: :wavey:

REGARDS...LUCKYSTRIKE...

Rebeckah

Well, with Texas the doubles & triples seem to cluster together & hit heavy in trends. In looking at a combined history for may, June, July, 0 and 1 are the most frequent skip. But then we have 4 periods where no dbls hit for 10 or more draws... Once they hit tho, they'll hit again next game, or within 2 games.
now they're in a hitting trend again after 25 draws without a double or triple. So, I think we'll have a rash of doubles & triples over the next week. :agree2:
Luckystrike congrats on your 1000 posts!

charles2

Brad said:
Charles,

I've never bought lotto tickets on-line or by mail, so I have absolutely no experience in this area.

The topic did come up bfr however and when I did 'look' into it a bit I found this article which you may find interesting ... it may not apply directly if you were not solicited but some points there may be valid.

If/when you do buy from the site posted would you mind sharing your experience?

Cheers

Hi Brad, ya the transaction worked good, charged my credit card, unfortunatley i lost :bawl: .

They didn't mail me anything, i heard about the site through a radio talk show and 1 of the callers said they had used them without problems. I would only use the service with big Powerball Jackpots though. If you win under $600 they would keep it in your account with them and you can play more lotto's with it if you win more then you get the money.

Clipper

Have a little "Food for Thought" for Texas Daily Pick 3 players. Been doing an analysis today of game combinations combined with Sum Total groups and what generally comes after what.

It appears there has never been a Doubles/Single Sum played directly after a Doubles/Teen since February 2, 2003. There has never been a 3 Digit/Twenty's Sum play after a Doubles/Single.

There has never been a Doubles/Teen play directly after a 3 Digit/Twenty Sum has played. Anything is likely to happen after a 3 digit/Teen has played as well as a 3-digit/Single Sum.

The only combinations that have played immediately after a Doubles/Twenty Sum Total has been 3-digit Teen and 3-Digit/Single Sum with the emphasis on the 3-digit/Teen as that has happened more often of the two.

The 1 Digit (Triple) having played only 3 times during this period for the Daily has gone from Triple Twenty to Double Twenty, Triple TWenty to 3 Digit Teen and Triple Teen to 3 Digit Single.

The one thing I havent done yet is to count the number of times what has happened after each pairing to see if there is a pattern to that :cool:

Last edited:

Clipper

More "food"....of the 136 games played from 2-3-2003 through 7-9-2003 there have been:

64 - 3 Digit Teens
26 - 3 Digit Singles
6 - 3 Digit Twenties
18 - Doubles Teens
11 - Doubles Singles
8 - Doubles Twenties
1 - Triple Teen
2 - Triple Twenty

Todays game was a 3 Digit Teen. :D

REBECKAH

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU ..THANKS[a.k.a. buffy summers]..SOME GOOD READS ON THE GO HERE...VERY ENJOYABLE,HOWEVER YOU MIGHT WANT TO START A NEW BOARD.
THE TEXANS ARE UP TO 16 PAGES,AND IT'S HARD TO BOOKMARK,WERE I LAST READ.
MY THOUGHTS ONLY..BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :angel:

:goodluck: :cow: FOLKS!!!!!

p.s. please tell me you don't look like demi moore..:no:

Clipper

Thanks for the "headsup" Lucky.....What I did was put a link for Lotto6 on my Toolbar. When that comes up, I click on "The Daily Game", then click "Last Page" for whatever thread I want to read :D

For those who know that I "pair-up" the 10 digits and track them in sets, I did an analysis to see how the pairs were running. I pair up 0-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7. 8-9. On the past 137 games it appears that digits from 2 pairs are playing more often then 3 pairs by a 73 to 58 ratio.;) ;)

Brad

charles2 said:
Hi Brad, ya the transaction worked good, charged my credit card, unfortunatley i lost :bawl: ...<snip>...
Thanks for that Charles, better luck next time :agree2:

Cheers

Rebeckah

LuckyBuffyStrikeSummers, oh, but I do! I do! ;)
I know we should start a new thread, I was just afraid nobody would follow me.... LOL. From the main page I do a search for newest posts & from there go to the last page. But, there are some who have bandwith limitations, or some other reason for not wanting to go thru all 16 pages of our gab fest, so I guess we should start a new thread. I'll even start it out. Hopefully, that'll bring more posters & readers as well. :agree2:
& clipper, I call your pairs consecutives... I also track 9-0 as a consecutive pair. I only have my combined DB thru June on that one & the longest skip without a consecutive pair was 5 games. & we've just had 5 consec pairs in a row, so I'd say a non-consecutive hitter is due. & Clipper, thanks for those great stats! Good food! :liplick:

Clipper

See ya over at the other thread, Rebeckah!

Think your "pairs" and my pairs will differ in that you probably track 2 digits that play together the most often and I track them in pairs according to the Game Card with 1 Even & 1 Odd digit per pair.

Today's Daily game did go EVEN as I had figured but not quite as small as I figured.

Sidebar