Hello Peeps - New to Board

Clipper

Rats! :mad: Number tonight was 530 and I had 730 :(

Repeat didnt materalize but numbers 5+ out did play...In fact 3 and not 2 :D If could have ruled out digits on Levels 1-4 would have gotten it :(

grayth

question then clipper

on your level of play chart then if a double was played say 122

wouldnt you record that 2 digits played out on that level?

Clipper

If 1 number played on a level and doubled and I were counting the number of digits that played on Levels 1-4 and 5+, yes...I would count it 2 times. What Im looking for is the number of digits that play between Levels 1-4....and 5+. Has to be a total of 3 digits between the 2 charts :D

What I do though is mark my chart with a 1 and circle it signafying that the digit doubled. If a number playes and Triples, I still mark the chart 1, circle it and then make a RED box around it.

Clipper

Felt so good about the numbers for todays Daily Pick 3 that I played heavy......missed $10,000 by 1 digit :( I played 916 and 946 played!

Figured either the 1, 4, or 5 would play in middle and I played heavy on the 1, lighter on the 5 and didnt play the 4 at all because figured would go ODD and went EVEN :(

Roy

Wow,Clipper ,thats twice this week someone I talk to has came close to $10,000.The clerk at the lotto store showed me his tickets Tues. on Mon's 687He had $20.00 on 678 exact.I've been playing the 149 combo for a $1.00 this week and was disapointed with the 496 myself.Good luck tonight if you play.../Roy

Clipper

Monday was the day I won the $1000 on 687 <G> Not playing tonight as have been concentrating on tomorrows Daily and leaning towards a PURE Odd game. Havent been able to rule in or out Doubles just yet.

To let you know....1, 5, & 3 are the only digits out over 5 games now. Repeats are a little hard to nail down right now too as there has been a 4 game repeat so it should "break" soon...if not tomorrow.

One way I look at the charts I see no digits 5 games out and no repeats so that would only have the 70 & 28 for consideration. If ODD the 7 would have to double. My no indication of 5 games plus could be just the opposite and be 2 digits to play which would be either the 51 or 53 with either the 9 or 7 to be pure ODD and keep the # of levels to 5.:dizzy:

Good luck tonight! I havent even looked at the possibilities :D

Clipper

Made a quick look at my charts, Roy and what Im getting is an indication of no repeat for tonight which would eliminate 4, 9, and 2. Hasnt been a Doubles game at night now for 13 games so Doubles are definitely over due.

Also getting indication will add Odd less then 15 which was the Sum Total for 492 last night. Digit less then 6 in the first and either 0, 1, 4, 5, 8 or 9 in the middle. Havent been able to get a reading on the 3rd position :( With no repeat that would eliminate the 4 and the 9. Dont have a reading on the E/O for any of the positions other then it could possibly be a pure OOO or and EOE.

All digits are on 6 levels right now and it appears the first Level to play will be an ODD level and if you rule out No Repeats that jumps to the 3 & 0.

If I were to play I would probably go with 313 or 018.

Clipper

Just saw the numbers myself Roy....wasnt exactly what I thought but close to it. No repeat, did Total ODD and while not less then 15 wasnt higher. Anytime I say "less" it can be the same Sum Total and lower, just not higher :D

Also it was an EOE game...078 :D

Clipper

Roy, Did a quick look at the charts after updating tonight. Think there is going to be 1 digit repeat for tomorrow night. No reading yet as to just which way will go...Even or Odd....but see some other things.

For instance, appears there will be no digits 5+ games out to play which would eliminate the 6 and the 1. Also the 10 digits are presently on 6 Levels and appeears could expand to 7 so that would also eliminate digits 5 & 3.

This leaves only 078 and 492 for the 3 digits to come from. With only 1 digit repeat, 2 of the digits would have to come from the 492. Still getting a Sum Total ODD and probably higher the 15 now :D

892 092 482 742 042 489 049

Havent looked at tomorrows Daily yet as was waiting to see what played tonight. Been working on a Chart to determine whether any of the previous days Night Game digits play in the following days Daily. Then to see if any of the Daily digits play in the Night Games.

Todays Daily was 340 and I had indication that 1 digit would play in the Night. That was the "0" :D

Roy

Clipper,I played $5.00 exact on 892 &$2.00 Exact/Any on 892 to cover that base.I then played $5.00 exact on 792 but nothing on the any side.Don't you just hate it when that happens?Let me know if anything shines for tonight.Talk to you later.../Roy

Clipper

I do that a lot Roy as I generally only shoot for the EXACT. Only thing for sure I felt today on the Daily was there would be no repeat of the 340 from yesterday and there wasnt.

Wasnt able to rule out any digits 5+ games out but felt the number of Levels would stay at 6 which it did. I was leaning towards the 168, 526 and 529 although I felt the 7 should play.

Roy

Clipper,this is what I'm thinking about for tonight.Any thoughts on these plays or does anything stick out in your charts?590,594,950,954??Thanks.../Roy

Clipper

Im sticking with my earlier thinking......1 repeat from last night with 2 digits from 492 game...all other digits eliminated as appears the Levels the 10 digits are on will expand to 7 from present 6 <G>

Clipper

Roy....after looking at my records some more, Im like....789 more and more. Also checking my Alpha Pattern Chart it appears could be an OEO game even though other indications are would be an Even game.

Reason for OEO is the past 6 games has had an ODD digit in the middle and past 2 games Even digits in both the 1st and 3rd positions. Only other alternative for alpha would be EEO or OEE if the middle digit changes to Odd....or a pure....248

Sidebar