Hello Peeps - New to Board

Roy

Thanks Peter,I like the Quality of the people on this board.Clipper,once again you've helped me.Thank you.Talk to you later.../Roy

Clipper

Your Welcome Roy....hope the number hit for you. Sometimes I get in a hot spell and then other times Im cold as a mackrel :lol:

Didnt see the Doubles coming today in the Daily but felt there would be even lower digits then the 540 play...something to do with the 0, 1, 2 & 3. As was....the 133 play and I probably would have gone 023 :(

Roy

Clipper,I hope I'm not a bother when I ask What you see for the next draw.I like to see if I'm headed in the right direction and I know you look at it from all angles.Thanks.../Roy

Clipper

Well....Roy...didnt quite go the way that I figured...but at least it did do something I thought....Turned ODD and the 9 played which was 1 digit 5+ games out. No repeat and the 1 did play but not where I thought it might.

Was seeing an ODD number in 1st although my EO Pattern type was telling me and EOO game would play :( Sometimes I dont listen to my software too good :dizzy:

Also another thing I felt happened....no Doubles.:cool: Wasnt picking up a "collaspe" either like when the 540 played on the Daily. All the 10 digits were on 6 Levels....1 and 4 on Levels 2 and 4. 9 was on Level 5 with 7. When digits on 2 levels by themselves the Chart collapes "less"....so going 1 less from 6 would be 5. Now all digits are on 5 Levels of Play <G>

Clipper

You arent a bother at all Roy....glad to help when can although I dont always hit the bullseye :rolleyes:

I do try to look at things from many different angles. While sometimes things are clear as a bell in my Charts there are other times they are down right contradictory. Area of one chart says one thing only to have another area reveal something just the opposite. Then I have to figure out which one carries more weight.

Everything is about 50/50 in decision making. Zigging and Zagging at times. One wrong decision negates an entire game :(
Especially the 1st decision....is it going to be EVEN or ODD lol

Clipper

Hey Roy....for tonight....Im watching for Doubles to happen on the Pick 3 in Texas. Think might involve double 6's or double 8's.

Conditions look like it is ready for Doubles so that is all Im going to play tonight. Didnt play the Daily as been working on trying to use my Pick 3 software to track the Two-Step for tonight :lol: :lol:

Clipper

:wavey: Im dancing a JIG.....Hit 687 today on the Daily for $1,000! Wasnt even my favorite number either lol. Was really looking for doubles to happen and Sum Total in the Teens but knew there was an outside chance would go Twenties <G>

Even thought it might go ODD game and be a pure as I had determined would Sum Total ODD. Figured the "6" would be involved and sure enough it was <G>

Clipper

Thanks Roy.....Im not sure if Im going to be playing tonight. Have looked at the numbers briefly but havent come up with anything.

Clipper

Glad I didnt play tonight Roy.....all big digits ...879! I probably would have leaned the other direction even though I had ruled out the 5 & 2 for playing.

From quick look at charts, it appears that all 3 digits tomorrow night will come within last 4 games too which means 0235 are eliminated as they are all 5+ games out.

Appears that either 2 digits will repeat or 1 digit will repeat and double with either the 1, 6 or 4. Digits are now scattered over 7 levels and I dont see a collapse just yet. Im inclined to go with the 6 rather then the 1 or 4.

grayth

Hey Clipper,

I've been following your post and working on a tracking system much like you have suggested here and find your comment on how the next 3 numbers will come from the last 4 draws...

How do you determine this? What general tracking method are you looking at to weed out those numbers?

Thanks Grayth

Clipper

Grayth......I keep a Visual Chart for Level of Play....As of tonight..897 is on Level 1 since it just played, "1" is on Level 2, "6" is on Level 3 and "4" is on Level 4.

The "30" is on Level 5, "5" is on Level 7 and "2" is on Level 17....meaning has been 5, 7 and 17 games since any of those digits have played.

I keep a written record of how many digits play between Levels 1-4 and another chart for number of digits that play 5+ higher. This way I can "cross-check" the information I am keeping. If I get an indication that an ODD number of digits will come from Levels 1-4 I know that either 1 or 3 digits will play. If indication is 3, then I can eliminate all digits on Levels 5+. If I get indication an EVEN digit is next then I know 0 (none) or 2 will play. If 0, can eliminate all digits on Levels 1-4; If 2, then know that 1 digit will come from Level 5 or higher.

I also keep a Repeat Chart to tell me if 0, 1, 2 or 3 digits will repeat or not. If Chart indicates an EVEN digit....either 2 digits or None; If Odd digit appears to come next then I know either 1 or 3 (generally 1 as hardly ever 3 digits repeat).

If 2 digits repeat, is either 1 digit that doubles are 2 separate digits. I track this information in groups of 4 games per line and try to decide if the next entry will be "more or less" then the last.

I even consider the number of Levels the 10 digits are scattered over. An average is 6 different levels. Can be as low as 4 and generally no higher then 8. When goes 8, generally is because there has been a recent "Doubles" game. Can have 3 digits on 1 level and the remaining 7 on 7 different levels.

For the Levels to collapse to 6, 1 digit on the level that has 3 digits will play with 2 digits on 2 of the other levels. If the collapse drops from 8 to 6, you can eliminate all 3 digits on the same level and use any combination of 3 digits on Levels alone.

If you have 5 Levels in use, you would probably have 2 levels with 3 digits, 1 with 2 digits and 2 levels with 1 digit each....or...you could have 1 level with 3 digits, 3 levels with 2 each and 1 digit on a level by itself.

For the 5 Levels to expand to 6, you could eliminate any digits on a level by itself and all digits would come from levels with multiple digits on them.

Sometimes when I look for digits to play I consider the Even/Odd of the Levels the digits are on. Even the Sum Total of the Levels that do play and whether that Sum Total is Even or Odd.

I use a LOT of Even/Odd consideration in my tracking. Not only of the digits themselves but other criteria as well....such as Sum Totals, etc.

Roy

Clipper,thanks for your post and the level of info.I think I'm going with 149 combo today.Thanks again.../Roy

Clipper

Yes...."Level" is also considered "Games Out"....how many games since a specific digit has played.

Regards "pairs"....I do separate the 10 digits into pairs or sets. 0-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7. & 8-9. Each "pair" has an Even and an Odd digit.
Sometimes the 3 digits that play are the result of 2 pairs being used and other times 3 pairs are used.

If you can determine whether 2 or 3 pairs will be used and it is 3, you can automatically rule out Doubles playing. When 2 sets are used there is always the possibility of Doubles playing. Therefore, I keep another chart for 1, 2, 3,....which indicates how many digits will play. "1" is for Triple, "2" is for Doubles and "3" is for 3 digits.

If that chart indicates "2" at the same time the Pairs Chart indicates 2, then I watch for doubles to play....especially if my Number of Levels Used chart indicates 2 Levels to be used. If that chart indicates 3 Levels will be used, then can rule out Doubles.

Everything is a process of "consideration/elimination" as to what "isnt" going to happen as much as what "is" going to happen.

Clipper

Grayth.....thanks for the Spreadsheet! Found it quite interesting as to how you have arranged everything. Not sure I would know how to read it though.:confused:

One reason I developed the Pick 3 software that I have is to simplify (to me) all the input as to Hot, Cold, Due, Dead, etc. I dont even give any consideration to things like that although it could be a part of my process and I dont recognize it as such.

I maintain a very simple Chart for Level of Play (Games out) using a 13 column Accounting Ledger. I start out by using the 2nd line on the ledger to write in pencil the 3 digits that play each day.

Then on the 2nd line the digits from the previous days game (with or without) any repeat digit. Then following by the remaining digits depending on how many days it's been since they last played.

By the time you get to the 5th row on the ledger (which for my purposes is 4th game out) that becomes the dividing point for consideration of Hot/Cold I would assume. The Visual Chart is graphic in nature and helps me more then a spreadsheet type chart as I can see how long it's been since a digit 5 or more games out has played.

Knowing that most digits will play by the time they go 4 games from whince last played, the graphic chart helps me to see what digits havent played within that period of time.

Whenever a digit plays on a particular "level", I mark the level in pen with either 1, 2 or 3 depending on how many digits play from that level. If 1 digit plays and doubles, I mark "1" and circle it.
Then I mark anyother "level" that had a digit on it that played.

Zeros go on levels in between those that play and if no digit on a level I mark the level with an "x". Each day I mark the chart, write the 3 new digits on the 1st Level and move all other digits down a level. Reason for using pencil instead of pen as I move my writing acrossing the ledger left to right.:D

It's all really very plain and simple in nature and uncluttered.

Clipper

Correction on Tonights Texas Pick 3......

While working on a Chart regards the Nightly Pick 3, I came across an omission in my Database that could change the way things are going for tonight.

Seems I didnt have combination 166 in the Database that played on 4-29-2003 :( Doesnt change the sequence on the Level of Play Chart, however, does make a different in the consideration of what "type" game will appear next....Even or Odd.

Still think there will be at least 1 digit repeat of the 879. Still dont have a strong indication whether any digits will play 5+ Games Out....if does....2 will play or None.

Have ruled out another 20's game and see possibility of a Singles. If that....I would go with the 270 or 072...or...a PURE of 280 or 208....which just happend to be the digits that played in the Daily Game today <G>

Need to do look some more at my charts before ruling Singles out :dizzy:

grayth

Thanks for explanation Clipper,

Appreciate the comments for the excel sheet I've done alot more work on it since I sent it to be forwarded to you...I'm sure you would find it even more interesting now..

I'll try and forward it again later...

I now understand how you are doing the level of play and I can see how to mirror that into excel.

Grayth

Clipper

Neato Grayth! I try to keep things as simple as I possibly can. Have found in life that Human Beings tend to make things harder then they really are a lot of the time <G>

My youngest Son says my "system" is so complicated though that NASA couldnt even figure it out :lol: Gee....I find it rather simple :D

My other Son says it's complicated too :lol: Think he is just stuck on the point that Non-Lottery Players say that the drawings are purely "random" and there is no way to tell what is going to happen.

Generally these same people dont even play the lottery either nor have they ever spent the time to even keep records of what has or hasnt played because...they have bought into the mathematical odds that seem to outway the possibilities of getting the digits :rolleyes:

In short....give up before even trying :clown:

Sidebar