Hello Peeps - New to Board

Clipper

Well....Darn folks! That 5 finally did play even though didnt appear in the position I figured it would. Really felt would go ODD but went EVEN and 5 was in the 3rd instead of the 2nd :(

Was a 3 digit number anyway and not a double and had Sum Total small.....7!

Clipper

Made another copy of my Root Sum Chart for 3 digit combinations.

I tried uploading the Chart with the "Browse" feature below but it wont let me upload :( Says file is too big :mad:

Would be more the willing share the Chart with peeps if could figure out how to get it to you? Not sure what the forum policy is about exchanging email addresses?

daleks

hi.....posting e-mail addresses is a definite no-no, but some links to other sites are allowed.....some of the more senior members....beaker, dennis bassboss, combomaniac...will be better able to advise you.......not sure how often they hang out here, but they will usually give advice in the question and answer part.....cheers......

Brad

Clipper said:
Made another copy of my Root Sum Chart for 3 digit combinations... <snip> ... Not sure what the forum policy is about exchanging email addresses?
Clipper,

no email exchange here but zip the file and ask LT via 'contact us' at bottom of page to forward it to Roy ... or he may have a way to help you upload the chart to your post ... I'm sure others would like to see it too,

cheers.

Clipper

Not quite there today :bawl: I played 970, 974 and 879 for the daily.....964 played :D Was the same 3 digit combination that played last time a 3 digit combo played for Daily :eek:

I went ODD and it went Even.....am zigging and zagging here :lol:
974 seems close but for me is closer then you might think because I pair the digits up.....6&7 are in the same pair with 9&8 in the same pair.

Root Sum stayed 10 and I was anticipating it going higher, hence, the choice of 7&9.

Clipper

Well....we finally had that Double for Night Game! :rolleyes:

Didnt do exactly as I had anticipated as didnt go quite as low as I figured and was a PURE, however,....it was an ODD game:)

When another Double game plays I think it will stay ODD but there wont be any repeat of either the 5 or 3. Other then that I havent checked my charts to see what might play.

If goes back to a 3 digit game tomorrow night, I look for the 3 to repeat and play with either the 46, 48 or 68.

OldHank

Texas numbers

Well, so far, June has proven to be a "repeat" situation.
I know the TLC hasn't run out of balls, since they have 17 sets in which to choose from. Wonder what else the problem could be?:rolleyes:

Clipper

Well.....after the 1st double, that 3 digit played again but it doubled again! Was figuring it would probably play in an Even game but stayed odd. Then turned right around and doubled again with the 5!

Had a sneaky suspicion that it might do that but not immediately after it first played :D :lol: Also was wondering if there might be a run on Doubles since there hadnt been any in 30 days and it's proving to do that so far. Wondering just how long it will go on :confused:

I havent been working on the Night game since Doubles played either. Have spent all my time on the Daily. Going with 305 and 503 tomorrow.

Keep looking for that ODD game to happen! There has now been 6 - 3 digit games in a row! 3 Digit meant 2 Even/1 Odd combos.

Clipper

Well....there I went again :lol: 891 played on the Daily today and I had 981 :( Got the 3 digits from the Root Sum Tracking I've been doing too ;)

Had also gone with the higher Sum Totals for 22 with 697, 769, 789, 985, 896 and 859, however the 981 was my favorite.

Back to the charts! :)

cotti47

Clipper

I just started following pick3, Washington-daily game-Have been trying a couple, pencil & paper methods.

I've enjoyed reading this thread and decided to post a question(s).

Like all games of chance, when $$$ are at stake, a betting strategy is necessary to play over the longer term, to be profitable.

You have a very sophisticated system and a lot of experience.

Do you have a betting strategy that you have developed , to go along with your analysis program.

i.e.
Do you bet -Straight plays- only, do you have a set #, of sets you play per draw?

TIA

Clipper

TIA.....I havent developed any kind of a $$$ strategy as I only play EXACT bets. I generally try to keep my spending to about $5.00 when I play unless it's a combination I feel is really going to hit and then I might spend as much as $12.00. When I won $1,000 on May 12th believe I spent $9.00 that day.

When you figure $5.00 per day per game for 52 weeks you have a yearly cost of $1560.00 I dont generally play both Day and Night as well as that would be $3120.00 a year but if I hit even 1 time for $1500 it practically plays for a years worth of playing one game or the other. To play both Day and Night I would have to hit $3000 a year. As long as I at least "break even" each year then Im happy and will keep playing.

I havent always had my software either to work my system but since getting it I feel that I am getting closer and closer to the day that I will hit and hit big. Right now my goal is to hit $10,000 first and then shoot for $100,000....then $200,000 and eventually $1,000,000. Will take $200 to get the $100,000; $400 to get the $200,000; and $2,000 to get the $1,000,000.

Im really going to have to be "in the groove" before I will even spend what it will take to get the $100,000/$200,000/$1,000,000. The $10,000 can be done with $20.00 on 1 EXACT bet. From there I will use proceeds from that to roll it into the other hits ;)

Since I was finally able to find a Programmer to put my ideas into software about 3 months ago I've been able to refine get closer to my goals. Took me nearly 8 years to find somebody who could/would work with me :( Since getting the software and the record keeping abilities I now have, it has opened new doors for me to get closer to my goals.

I dont have a set of numbers that I play for days. What I play changes each and every day depending on what just played. Im generally looking for a specific "type" of game to play....why I play only EXACT (straight) bets. If cant narrow the digits down to a specific Sum Total then I might have 3-5 different sets of digits I play for that day and that day only.

cotti47

Clipper

Thanks for responding so promptly.

Prior to having a programmer to work with, how did you do your workout?

Do you have any recommendations, as to software that would be comparable to what you have, even if it’s a ways-south-of your sw program.

Also, you mentioned “If cant narrow the digits down to a specific Sum Total then I might have 3-5 different sets of digits I play for that day and that day only.
, are Sums the most important, data, in your-# set-selection, as opposed to Roots, for example.

Concerning your goal for hitting it big, sounds like your on the right track.
Good Luck, in achieving it. Also, thanks for sharing your expertise on Pick3.

Thanks In Advance
cotti47

Clipper

Sorry I cant help you on software :( I've looked and looked for software myself to use but never was happy with what I found. Wasnt anything on the market anywhere near what I was wanting and why I had somebody create software for me.

All my work prior to having this software was done totally with pen, pencil, paper, eraser and "human computer" which was on overload and about to "crash" :lol: Has been a looooong 10 years too! I've had such a strong belief in my findings though that I would just never give up! When I do hit that $200,000 it will be like getting paid $20,000 a year for the past 10 years ! :lol:

Sum Totals does play a large part in my # selecting. Just started the Root Sum Tracking within the past 2 weeks as I figured out a way to use my software to track that. The more I work with Root Sum the more I like it too because if you are able to determine 2 digits that do play then you are even closer to getting the 3rd.

For if there are 2 EVEN digits that play and the Sum Total for next 3 digit game is ODD, then you are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 away from getting the 3 digits that do play. Just the opposite for when 2 ODD digits play and the Sum Total is EVEN...you have 0, 2, 4, 6, & 8 to consider.

The only thing the Root Sum doesnt do for you is help with PURE games....like EEE or OOO. You are left to determine this possibility via other means :(

The software I have works on a 3 digit entry so I use a constant "0" as the 3rd digit with the 2 digit Root Sums that play. When the software "generates" 3 digit combinations for me I watch for 3 digits in "numerical" order.

For instance, tonight the Texas Night game was 166. Root Sum of this 3 digit combination is 66. For entry purposes in my software I show it as 660. When the "0" actually plays with another even digit for a Root Sum...such as 08....I enter it in the software as 080 for tracking purposes.

For tomorrow night I will now try to figure out if the Root Sum will remain EVEN or change to ODD and whether the Sum Total will be higher or lower then "12". Right now it appears that double 6 might repeat :)

Good Luck! Glad to share info and hope it is helpful in your playing :cool:

Clipper

Here we go again! Same ole....same ole! Tonight 117 played and I had 116 :( Figured there would be a 2 digit repeat from the 166, however, it turned out to be the 1 that doubled instead of both the 1 & 6 playing :bawl: Sheesh!

Tomorrow Daily looks like it could stay small with a repeat or 2 coming. Looking at 501 and 015 right now.

cotti47

Clipper

Wondering how your pick 3 playing is going, you havn't posted in a while. Are you taking a break, vacation?

Clipper

Havent done much last few days Cotti. Was too busy doing my Saturday couponing (shopping) to pick numbers to play today, however, did feel it would stay Even and Sum Total higher then yesterday's game of 962 (17). Had a double repeat of 9 & 2 with 8 for 19 Sum Total.

Also been doing a lot of work on some Sum Total Charts and figuring out how to color-code them in Office 2000. Havent seen many things I liked this week so didnt play much. As Scarlet says....Tomorrow is another day. For me....Next WEEK!

Clipper

Still dont like much what Im seeing in my charts for tomorrow....but feel the Daily could Double. Right now am leaning towards something like 990, 770, 550, and 552. Am considering 338 and 118 even though the charts indicate the Even digit in 3rd position to be less then 6.

Charts do indicate the next Double to play will be an ODD game probably OOE. Havent looked at the Night game yet since 000 played Saturday night.

Sidebar