Vtracs for 6/49?

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
I'm travelling this week, but when I get back I will post v12.0 including positional analysis.
I guessed you were busy or maybe away.

Icewynd said:
Been thinking about the Vtracs project. I think it would benefit from the additon of positional analysis
What sort of Positional Analysis are you referring to, because as you know there are several and we have done some already like Odd & Even numbers I believe?
Is it something you have done or is it something you want me to look at?

Are you travelling for work or pleasure or a bit of both?

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Icewynd

PAB said:
What sort of Positional Analysis are you referring to, because as you know there are several and we have done some already like Odd & Even numbers I believe?
Is it something you have done or is it something you want me to look at?

What I am referring to is something similar to what I posted on positional analysis on the 6/49 board. It answers two questions: 1)What numbers appear most commonly in each position (1 thru 6)?; and what proportion of each number's hits happen in each position? (eg 1 hits 100% of the time in position 1). Simple analysis, just a bunch of =COUNTIFs.

PAB said:
Are you travelling for work or pleasure or a bit of both?
Oh, this is pleasure. I will be back next weekend.

PAB

Thanks for the reply Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
What I am referring to is something similar to what I posted on positional analysis on the 6/49 board. It answers two questions:
(1) What numbers appear most commonly in each position (1 thru 6)?; and
(2) What proportion of each number's hits happen in each position? (eg 1 hits 100% of the time in position 1). Simple analysis, just a bunch of =COUNTIFS.
I will have a look at that thread tomorrow. I assume that you mean this Board?

Icewynd said:
Oh, this is pleasure. I will be back next weekend.
Nice one, enjoy the rest of it :agree: .

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Icewynd

Here is updated file v.12.0 including POSITIONAL ANALYSIS.

Media Fire - ON 49 Vtracs - v. 12.0

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?abjzn9c33gisdhp

This analysis allows us to see in which position a number is most likely to appear. The data is presented as counts and as percentage by row (i.e. Vtrac) and percentage by column (i.e. position).

This allows us to see, for example, that the lowest Vtrac will be 5 or less 78% of the time and that Vtrac 15 appears in positions 3, 4 & 5 82% of the time.

Let me know what you think!

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
Here is updated file v.12.0 including POSITIONAL ANALYSIS.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?abjzn9c33gisdhp

This analysis allows us to see in which position a number is most likely to appear. The data is presented as counts and as percentage by row (i.e. Vtrac) and percentage by column (i.e. position).

This allows us to see, for example, that the lowest Vtrac will be 5 or less 78% of the time and that Vtrac 15 appears in positions 3, 4 & 5 82% of the time.

Welcome back! :agree: .

I hope you are fully rested?
I have downloaded the latest version and will look at it more closely later.
I did actually do an analysis on this while you were away so I will see how they compare.
I will get back to you either today or tomorrow.

Regards,
PAB

jack

hello ice, the numbers have cousins ​​= 1,2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23
e not cousins=4,6,8,9,10,12,14,15,16,18,20,21,22,24

PAB

Hi Jack,

jack said:
hello ice, the numbers have cousins ​​= 1,2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23
e not cousins=4,6,8,9,10,12,14,15,16,18,20,21,22,24
I don't follow what you mean?
The difference between these two sets of numbers is that they are unique to their own set.
What are these numbers intended to represent?
What is your thinking with regard to incorporating them into the project, if any?

Regards,
PAB

jack

Hello pab, then good will be better split into three groups, hot and cold mean the vtrac
In proportion as well
Hot = 25% are 6 vtrac
Mean = 25% are 6 vtrac
Cold = 50% are 12 vtrac
* Example = see the list of sweepstakes within 6 six medium hot and 12 cold
** The amount of each group
Example = draw = 02,15,26,35,45,48
Hot = 2
* Medium = 2
* Cold = 2
The ratio of the percentage of each group can be different, may be 20%, 20% and 60%
We need to see well
we also split into 4 groups
par and par = 02,04,06,08,20,22,24
Odd and Odd = 11,13,15,, 17,19
even and odd = 01,05,07,03,09,21,23
Odd and Even = 12,14,16,18,10
where, pair and pair means is primeiero digit and the last digit is even and pair
** and so with the other groups
with the example above of the draw
was
* and par and par = 02,48,26 = 3
Odd and Odd = 35 = 2
even and odd = 45 = 1
= 0 and odd couple

PAB

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply.

jack said:
...then good will be better split into three groups, hot and cold mean the vtrac
In proportion as well
Hot = 25% are 6 vtrac
Mean = 25% are 6 vtrac
Cold = 50% are 12 vtrac
* Example = see the list of sweepstakes within 6 six medium hot and 12 cold
** The amount of each group
Example = draw = 02,15,26,35,45,48
* Hot = 2
* Medium = 2
* Cold = 2
The ratio of the percentage of each group can be different, may be 20%, 20% and 60%
There are two ways in which to collate the data for the HOT - COLD - MEDIAN scenario.

(1) Using the Skips data and incorporating parameters for the three categories for whatever decision is made as to what they will be. i.e. 8 - 8 - 8. This will obviously then get updated per draw as the draw size increases.

(2) Accumulative per Vtrac number over ALL the previous draws to date that will also get updated per draw as the draw size increases.

Regards,
PAB

jack

Hello, pab and ice, can put the project the sum of delays
* Of course the last draw is out because it has delayed
Example = delay vtrac
* 1 1 5 2 3 10 = 22 = sum
Ie each vtrac (01 to 24) and in his position since its delay is added and then the six delays, ie the sum of arrears (logical the latest position of each)
Good also see the the size invervalo delay of each position
ice, also make the sum of the delays of the last digit (0 to 9) to this have separate endings vtrac

jack

Hello, ran, you can see the sum of the delays of the last digit of suits,
example
4,5,9 = one of 20 suits last digit
= 1,2,5 are the delays and == 7 is the sum of delays Suit study
The first digit do not need,
It make the sum of the delays of each suit the last digit at each of 20 positions

jack

Hello, pab, the last message was for the wrong post, you can delete the message,
The message is for the post of ranrock, then descupe the disorder, just erase this last message as it was for the post of ramcock

Icewynd

v. 12.01

Hello All!

I have now uploaded v. 12.01 of this file.

The new file includes the following revisions:
- draws have been updated to November 17, 2012. There are now 344 draws in the database;
- I have added "Sorted Vtracs" to every sheet to make it easier to find which Vtracs are present;
- I added a formula to calculate "Decade Type" in the Decades analysis; and
- I added a Root Number analysis sheet

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?tbzvn5e19ymdpyl

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Who's been busy then?

Icewynd said:
...- I added a formula to calculate "Decade Type" in the Decades analysis.
Just one point on this.
You are missing a distribution scenario, the actual distributions are as follows:-

It appears that the 211110 distribution has been omitted from your analysis.

Icewynd said:
- I added a Root Number analysis sheet.
Nice!

The Root analysis you have used are for the Individual numbers per position.
There are actaully FOUR scenarios that can be used for Root analysis.

(1) The one you have provided.
(2) The Root for ALL numbers from Position 1 to Position 6.
(3) The Digital Root for Individual numbers Per position.
(4) The Digital Root for ALL numbers Per position.

I will look at the updated version in more detail and get back to you.

Good work Icewynd.

Regards,
PAB

Icewynd

PAB said:
Hi Icewynd,

Who's been busy then?

Heh! Just playing, PAB, just playing!

PAB said:
Just one point on this.
You are missing a distribution scenario, the actual distributions are as follows:-

It appears that the 211110 distribution has been omitted from your analysis.

Not sure how this applies as my formula is for the "Four Groups of 6" analysis and you are referring to the "Six Groups of 4". Easy enough to add in the decade type for the second analysis, though.

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
Not sure how this applies as my formula is for the "Four Groups of 6" analysis and you are referring to the "Six Groups of 4". Easy enough to add in the decade type for the second analysis, though.
The Decades are setup as 4 groups of 5 and 1 group of 4, or am I missing something here?

Regards,
PAB

Icewynd

PAB said:
Hi Icewynd,

The Decades are setup as 4 groups of 5 and 1 group of 4, or am I missing something here?

Four Groups of 5 and One group of 4 is so v. 9!

I believe that there were suggestions from others to try Four groups of 6 and, subsequently, Six groups of 4 and this is where the 'Decade Type' analysis came in.

But the 'Decade Type" analysis should be applied to all variations, of course. I will make that adjustment.

Icewynd

PAB said:
The Root analysis you have used are for the Individual numbers per position.
There are actaully FOUR scenarios that can be used for Root analysis.

(1) The one you have provided.
(2) The Root for ALL numbers from Position 1 to Position 6.
(3) The Digital Root for Individual numbers Per position.
(4) The Digital Root for ALL numbers Per position.

I will look at the updated version in more detail and get back to you.

Hi PAB,

I believe, per Wikipedia, that the digital root is the same as the root calculation I have used. For example, the digital root of 23 is calculated as 23=2+3=5.

Not quite sure what you mean by "digital root for ALL numbers per position". Are we talking digital root of the SUM of all numbers?

And, would the "digital root for individual numbers per postion" be the average of digital roots by position?

Just trying to clarify so that we are on the same page.

jack

Hello pab, and ice, my idea is basically the formula works well take the two currents drawing more Lottos find the distance between the two positions numbers first, then the distance between the two position numbers 2, then the distance between the two numbers 3 position and so on ...
so
1 8 12 18 23 43
7 8 12 19 29 38
04 20 34 44 48 49 Now the distance between the winning numbers and the most current prior would
04 20 34 44 48 49
01 08 12 18 23 43
* Ice and pab, for example changing the vtrac which is the study, ie what was said above
* It has to change vtrac) 1 to 24, which is then converted clear, but is vtrac we look for before.

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
Four Groups of 5 and One group of 4 is so v. 9!

I believe that there were suggestions from others to try Four groups of 6 and, subsequently, Six groups of 4 and this is where the 'Decade Type' analysis came in.

But the 'Decade Type" analysis should be applied to all variations, of course. I will make that adjustment.
You are correct!
I didn't realise that particular change had been made so I didn't update my file.
I will simply just add another sheet accordingly.

Icewynd said:
I believe, per Wikipedia, that the digital root is the same as the root calculation I have used. For example, the digital root of 23 is calculated as 23=2+3=5.
I think this is probably an interpretation misunderstanding.
There are Maths forums that interpret this terminology in different ways.
I would class your calculation as a Root Sum calculation.
Reference item (2), the Root for ALL numbers from Position 1 to Position 6 I would expect to be the individual Root Sums for each of the numbers in Positions 1 to 6 added together.

Icewynd said:
Not quite sure what you mean by "digital root for ALL numbers per position". Are we talking digital root of the SUM of all numbers?
I class the Digital Root Sum as that of, if the two digits are added together and you still have two digits, then you add those digits together also. You keep doing this until you are left with a single digit.

As far as this project is concerned, with the calculation you have made I would say is the Root Sum of the individual numbers per position. There is NO Digital Root Sum in this case scenario because we are using a Hybrid System of Numbers where the highest number is 24 which equates to 6.

If it was a straight 649 Lotto for example, the number 49 would have a Root Sum of 13 and a Digital Root Sum of 4.

Both of the above are for the Root Sum and Digital Root Sum of the individual numbers for Positions 1 to 6.

This theory can also be applied for the collective numbers for ALL positions.

I hope I have explained this clearly enough!

Regards,
PAB

Sidebar