Vtracs for 6/49?

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Icewynd said:
BTW, I have come to think of the two types of repeats in the Vtrac system as Vertical Repeats -- the normal draw-to-draw repeats that occur in Lotto -- and Horizontal Repeats -- the repetion of one or more Vtracs within a given draw.
I will address the rest of the above later today when I have a bit more time.
For now, here is the updated v9.02 which includes the Repeated(vTracs) within the current combination Including & Excluding the Bonus number as promised in a previous post.

MediaFire - ON 49 Vtracs - v9.02

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?sh7munqqw3vp6y3

Please let me know what you think!

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Icewynd

Very good, PAB! You ROCK :king:

I really like your visual presentations. That's my preferred way to absorb information, so these are perfect for me.

I see that including the bonus bumps up the number of repeated Vtracs by about 20%.

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
I really like your visual presentations. That's my preferred way to absorb information, so these are perfect for me.
Thank you, visual representation is also my preferred way to absorb information, it just makes the data clearer to understand.

Icewynd said:
BTW, I have come to think of the two types of repeats in the Vtrac system as Vertical Repeats -- the normal draw-to-draw repeats that occur in Lotto -- and Horizontal Repeats -- the repetion of one or more Vtracs within a given draw.
I think both these scenarios have now been addressed and included, please let me know if they haven't and if there is anything else you want added.

Icewynd said:
Looking back, I see that the workplan for this project is almost complete, with only adjacents left to do.
Yes that's right, unless there are any other scenarios you can think of?
As you know, I have added what I think would be useful but if there are any others that you deem relevant then please let me know.

When you are happy with the above then I will upload and post v10.0 which includes the ADJACENT numbers.

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

I had fun with this one!
I have included an analysis of the Matched Adjacent Numbers From Previous Draw To Current along with the total COMBINATIONS it would take if you were to apply ALL the UNIQUE ADJACENT NUMBERS in combinations for the current draw.

BTW, I have re-named some of the Worksheet tabs to better describe their content.

MediaFire - ON 49 Vtracs - v10.01

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9ubdnpei7pdab3q

Regards,
PAB

Icewynd

PAB said:
I had fun with this one!
Hey, if you're not having fun go do something else! Myself, I find lottery analysis endlessly fascinating and, yes, FUN! :lphant:

PAB said:
I have included an analysis of the Matched Adjacent Numbers From Previous Draw To Current along with the total COMBINATIONS it would take if you were to apply ALL the UNIQUE ADJACENT NUMBERS in combinations for the current draw.
This is great! I love how you've removed the current draw results from the pool of adjacents -- makes for a very clean analysis.

PAB said:
BTW, I have re-named some of the Worksheet tabs to better describe their content.
Good work. I think the new labels are more clear.

Thanks a lot for putting this awesome spreadsheet together. I'm going to have to spend some time with it to see how it works in practice, but it is an amazingly rich source of lotto data.

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
Thanks a lot for putting this awesome spreadsheet together. I'm going to have to spend some time with it to see how it works in practice, but it is an amazingly rich source of lotto data.
You are MORE than welcome :agree: .

I don't know if you noticed that the MediaFire - ON 49 Vtracs - v10.01 with regard to ADJACENTS is EXCLUDING the Bonus number?
If you would also like it INCLUDING the Bonus number let me know and I will post an UPDATED version.

Regards,
PAB

Icewynd

PAB said:
I don't know if you noticed that the MediaFire - ON 49 Vtracs - v10.01 with regard to ADJACENTS is EXCLUDING the Bonus number?
If you would also like it INCLUDING the Bonus number let me know and I will post an UPDATED version.

Yes, I did notice, but you have already done so much I was hesitant to ask. But, since you're offering...Lets look at adjacents including the Bonus. :read:

Thanks, PAB.

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
Yes, I did notice, but you have already done so much I was hesitant to ask.
It's NOT a problem.

Here is the updated v.10.02 which includes ADJACENTS INCLUDING THE BONUS NUMBER.

MediaFire - ON 49 Vtracs - v10.02

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?uqhyfs3xl2usxx6

Regards,
PAB

jack

Hello, icewynd and pab, very good job of both is just a suggestion, make a calculator guesses or touches
In figures (table of statistics for each sector)
1 - now after the great work of pab, organize a table, all items that were analyzed
example
Sum = delta, adjacent, etc,,,,,,,,,,
Place in a frame,
Exeter touches create a calculator, or hunches
Example in sum, milestone 120th 240, the delta, a value in March, and so with the other items studied,
Looking always at the center of the bell curve of each item statistics, hitting the touch of each estatitisca
The calculator will reduce, hitting the ring settles the bet,
Sure to be vtrac calculator, with a reduction of 98% compared to the already low vtrac

Icewynd

PAB said:
It's NOT a problem.
Thanks, PAB.

PAB said:
Here is the updated v.10.02 which includes ADJACENTS INCLUDING THE BONUS NUMBER.

This is great. The only thing I noted is that with the Adjacents Including Bonus analysis you have calculated the combinations based on groups of 7 numbers. But we would still only be making combinations of 6. Otherwise, great stuff! :beer:

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
The only thing I noted is that with the Adjacents Including Bonus analysis you have calculated the combinations based on groups of 7 numbers.
You are quite right, I was mucking about trying something out and obviously forgot to put the parameter back to 6, WELL spotted.
I assume that all the calculations that you have done for the different scenarios are held within the project? If so, I would be interested in seeing them.
This project has a lot more mileage in it with regard to analysis of distributions. Just a thought!

Regards,
PAB

Icewynd

PAB said:
I assume that all the calculations that you have done for the different scenarios are held within the project? If so, I would be interested in seeing them.
Yes I have them. I will assemble them all in the last spreadsheet and post it to Mediafire as v.11.0
PAB said:
This project has a lot more mileage in it with regard to analysis of distributions. Just a thought!
Yes, I believe this is what Jack is saying in his post. We could add some sort of summary table with distribution information, e.g. +/-1SD. That will be easy enough to accomplish.

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Icewynd said:
Yes I have them. I will assemble them all in the last spreadsheet and post it to Mediafire as v11.0
That will be great, THANKS.

Icewynd said:
Yes, I believe this is what Jack is saying in his post.
I was not talking about what Jack had posted.
I was talking about the actual distributions of numbers as per most of the scenarios against what the TRUE EXPECTED combinations for EACH distribution of combinations for a C(24,6) Lotto are, along with the PERCENT and EXPECTED 1 IN EVERY draws analysis offset against the ACTUAL times drawn, PERCENT and EXPECTED 1 IN EVERY draws with a DIFFERENCE for EACH of these.

Just as an example, if we take the DECADES there are 23,750 combinations for the distribution 21111 which equates to that distribution being drawn 55.05 times with the data we are using, which in itself equates to 17.65% of the total C(24,6) combinations and is EXPECTED 1 IN EVERY 5.67 draws.

In reality for the number of draws we are using the distribution 21111 has been drawn 40.00 times, which in itself equates to 12.82% and has been drawn 1 IN EVERY 7.80 draws.

This gives up a difference of -15.05 EXPECTED equating to -4.82% and a difference of 1 IN EVERY DRAW of 2.13.

I have worked out the figure of the 21111 distribution to be 23,750 using the excel formula:

=COMBIN(4,1)*COMBIN(5,2)*COMBIN(3,3)*COMBIN(5,1)*COMBIN(5,1)*COMBIN(5,1)*COMBIN(1,1)*COMBIN(4,1)+COMBIN(4,4)*COMBIN(5,1)*COMBIN(5,1)*COMBIN(5,1)*COMBIN(5,1)*COMBIN(1,1)*COMBIN(4,2)

Icewynd said:
We could add some sort of summary table with distribution information, e.g. +/-1SD. That will be easy enough to accomplish.
This sounds good, I think that this will be worth while.

Regards,
PAB

PAB

Hi Jack,

jack said:
Hello, icewynd and pab, very good job of both is just a suggestion, make a calculator guesses or touches
In figures (table of statistics for each sector)
1 - now after the great work of pab, organize a table, all items that were analyzed
example
Sum = delta, adjacent, etc,,,,,,,,,,
Place in a frame,
Exeter touches create a calculator, or hunches
Example in sum, milestone 120th 240, the delta, a value in March, and so with the other items studied,
Looking always at the center of the bell curve of each item statistics, hitting the touch of each estatitisca
The calculator will reduce, hitting the ring settles the bet,
Sure to be vtrac calculator, with a reduction of 98% compared to the already low vtrac
Thanks for your post and the kind words.
Our ultimate analysis was always going to be that we collated ALL the data into a MASTER analysis sheet to get a true overall picture of what was going on, what is going on and what is due to go on in forthcoming draws.
I think it will make quite interesting reading :bounce: :wow: .

Regards,
PAB

Icewynd

PAB said:
I was talking about the actual distributions of numbers as per most of the scenarios against what the TRUE EXPECTED combinations for EACH distribution of combinations for a C(24,6) Lotto are, along with the PERCENT and EXPECTED 1 IN EVERY draws analysis offset against the ACTUAL times drawn, PERCENT and EXPECTED 1 IN EVERY draws with a DIFFERENCE for EACH of these.

D'oh (hitting forehead). I misunderstood you.

Yes, I believe the above would be a BRILLIANT additon to the file. :love2:

Icewynd

Here is the updated v.11.0 which includes my analysis. I have added the following elements to the file:

- Data tab - Sorted Vtracs

- Skips tab - cumulative hits from the last 5 draws, columns BE:BI

- Delta tab - count of deltas S:AC, Distribution of Deltas AO:AY

- Decades tab - count of missing decades, column Q

- Last Digits tab - number of last digits in a draw, also sorted by number of appearances

MediaFire - ON 49 Vtracs - v11.0

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5srl8sq2usuk8il

Let me know if my explainations are not clear.

jack

Hello, pab, we have a pattern, example lottery 49/6, converted into vtrac, we have 24 homes, ok, then divide the 24 vtrac
6vtrac into 4 groups each, one group will have zero or one and another has two vtrac vtrac (the minimum condition), 100%
So if you choose two vtrac the group that you or a zero, vai err!! if you play a vtrac the group has two vtrac go wrong
As we do not know which group is doing in 4 editions,
Then a line of 18 vtrac vai 5-6 numbers in 100% of the sweepstakes, you can wrap the 4 groups as you want, this pattern is 100%
01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12

13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24
You can make statistics on delays and hot and cold, but each group, separately, what was done was by all (the 24 vtrac) but can
Make a separate group (6 vtrac)
The calculator is easy, choosing a parameter of each picture (frame) is reduced and of course you can have two choices by giving a broader framework, but will have more betting

jack

01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12

13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24
Result vtrac= 01,08,14,20,21,24
-

jack

Hello, pab, you can simulate all the draws already made of 49/6,
At least one of 4 groups of 18 vtrac has 5-6 vtrac, 100%, confer,
You can take a group (a line of 18 vtrac) and play always the same,
04 05 06 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24