6/49 Discussion For October 4, 2003

gsobier

Peter:

Those numbers which did hit and stay in the 19 will probably not hit much most of the time. For the ones which do, turn out to be repeaters and will slowly move to the list of 30 in a few draws as it gains momentum.

After we had 5 in the 19, expect less than 5. 5 in the 19 back is a longshot because back to back never happened before in 1,000 draws of history. I've seen many draws with only 2 or 1 in the 19 after 5 in the 19 list. Sometimes there were NONE in the 19.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
George, looking at your 30/19 chart, if 5 were in the 19 last time, what type of results are you aware of that the majority of numbers for the very next draw, shift more to the 30 side of the chart.???????

Last edited:

Maggie

peter said:
Maggie, How strong do you feel about the 2, I see you and several others have that one.

Hi Peter,

Just saw your post now, I'm at work today and not too much free time to play. I've been playing that 2 for a few weeks now,and I do feel pretty strongly about it. I'm just playing it because the 1 has come out and I think the 2 will follow now. When the 2 came out last time, it was a long time in coming, I just think it won't go that cold again right now. :)

gsobier

Peter:

Here are the numbers I do like the most: 02 03 06 07 08 16 20 21 22 25 30 31 34 36 37 38 39 43 46.

Regards,

Last edited:

peter

Maggie, sucks to be you having to work a Saturday, I quess that rules you out for being a government employee.:lol:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

Here are the numbers I do like the most: 02 03 06 07 08 16 20 21 22 25 30 31 34 36 37 38 39 43 46.

Regards,
I love that set George, I think the numbers in here will hit big, and I mean BIG

Maggie

peter said:
Maggie, sucks to be you having to work a Saturday, I quess that rules you out for being a government employee.:lol:

Yeah, I know, I don't like it much either, but at least I only have to work one week-end every 8 weeks. So, it's not that bad.;)

peter

Thats not to bad then, I know every now and then, I will work part of the weekend, I don't like to make a habit of it tho', need time to recharge the batteries, and spend time with the family.:agree2:

peter

Maggie said:
Haven't seen Beaker today, hope he hasn't injured himself again. :lol:
We may have to start calling him "Mr. Clutz", if he did, poor guy!!, he needs a wife to look after him:lol:

peter

Randal,

I just saw your new Avator, looks good on you, I like it!!, seems to suit you! FAT FREDDY had that one, but it looks better on you. Besides, I think the Fat man has flown the coup, or shacked up with a box of cookies, and can't reach the keyboard.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beaker

I guess everone is done here but I'd like to ge my 02c in.

Still watching that 11-25-36 combo :agree2:

Also, could see quite a few of those numbers repeat - like ALL of them :eek:

Beaker

peter said:
I like that 11,25 Beaker.:agree2: the 36 , I'm not so sure about.
Well, I'm going to throw it in.

Just a reminder - we should see 2 decades miss here - very much in play.

And I hate to throw water on the party but this one is going high - starting in the teens with either 11 or 12

Going with a 3DN wheel again :dizzy:

peter

I'll tell you whats disheartining.... and thats to see Nick post 16 numbers, and I don't have one of them.:dizzy:

gsobier

Peter:

Either Nick or you is right... ...which one is it:notme:?

Regards,
peter said:
I'll tell you whats disheartining.... and thats to see Nick post 16 numbers, and I don't have one of them.:dizzy:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, I believe, if you feel that strong to play 3 DN's, you simply must play a 5 number combo.:agree:
You know I've been thinking about that. You are right it isn't much of step to go from 3 to 5

Someday :notme:

Sidebar