6/49 Discussion For October 4, 2003

Beaker

peter said:
keep chew'in buddy!!!.... that one will give you heartburn!!:agree: :lol:
I'll tell you something that will give our respectable friend heartburn. His 28-45 pair is coming tonite. ;)

peter

If you are that confident on 3 numbers, never mind the other two, that will net you 44 times $10 = 440, plus 3 more of those tickets will have 4 numbers.
BIG RISK = BIG REWARD.

peter

Beaker said:
I'll tell you something that will give our respectable friend heartburn. His 28-45 pair is coming tonite. ;)
Now, should that occur, that would give me heartburn!!!:lol:

Beaker

peter said:
If you are that confident on 3 numbers, never mind the other two, that will net you 44 times $10 = 440, plus 3 more of those tickets will have 4 numbers.
BIG RISK = BIG REWARD.
Got to try - only go around once :rolling:

Picks are on the way :dance1:

gsobier

Peter:

Depending on the results, there is a favorite saying of mine, "nextdraw" I get to use too much:bawl:.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
Nothing personal Nick, but I do hope those are 16 perfectly good filters.:lol:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

Depending on the results, there is a favorite saying of mine, "nextdraw" I get to use too much:bawl:.

Regards,
That's the beauty of this game George, right after the draw results, we get to become experts, all over again!:lol:

gsobier

Peter and all the others here:

What about all of those players like Randal with Quick Picks? If you play a set would a Quick Pick avoid issuing out that set for the draw? Does it matter:notme:? In other words, are Quick Picks controlled to limit duplicates? A jackpot of $10M will generate a more brisk business. There should be close to or more than a count of every possible unqiue combination sold.

Regards,
peter said:
Your right George, but I get crappy service at the corner 7-11, so I included waiting time.:lol:

peter

I've often thought about that:agree2:
I'll tell you another silly thought, I just cringe when I go to the store, buy my tickets, they go in the computer, and someone right behind me buys a bunch of QP's, In the back of my mind , I always think the computer picks the best of my numbers and combines them with say 3 other winners.

gsobier

Peter:

Better get some QPs right after you play your sets then:agree:.

Regards,
peter said:
I've often thought about that:agree2:
I'll tell you another silly thought, I just cringe when I go to the store, buy my tickets, they go in the computer, and someone right behind me buys a bunch of QP's, In the back of my mind , I always think the computer picks the best of my numbers and combines them with say 3 other winners.

Beaker

gsobier said:
Peter:

Better get some QPs right after you play your sets then:agree:.

Regards,
It seems to me that when I play S7 this happens - the QPiks always look like my selected tickets :dizzy:

peter

Well guys, as much fun as this has been, I gotta go.
I had to call Bingo last night, and left my wife at home, So tonight my buddy is calling Bingo, and I promised my wife I would take her, and my buddy's wife, to Bingo.
Good luck to all tonight, see ya tomorrow!!!:wavey:

Sidebar