6/49 Discussion For October 4, 2003

peter

Irvin said:
Peter!!!!

Schools out for 2 weeks :lol:

You can buy alcohol here if your 18 :D
Big Deal!!!!! you can buy Alcohol here at age 16, with fake I.D., why do you think they call us Red necks?:lol: :lol: :lol:

peter

peter said:
Happy Birthday Maggie, all the best, and don't let hubby get away by taking you to a cheap restaurant.
P.S. to "Mr Maggie" don't forget flowers!!!!!!, you've been told, NO excuses!!! :lol::birthday:
Maggie, plse note, I made no comparison to your age, and your Best Bet Number of 46, ......Opps!!!:lol:No one else was suppose to read this.

Maggie

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. You too, Peter. ;) :) You don't miss a beat, do ya? :p:

PS. I will be sure to let Mr.Maggie know what's on for dinner that night. I'm not one of them high maintenance broads so I think East Side Marios will suit me just fine. ;)

Last edited:

Pradeep

Mahatma Ghandi

Maggie's birth day is matching with Mahatma Ghandi .
Octo 2, was his birthday.
Ghandi was libra and was very popular all over the world.
He was famous for his Non violence teaching.
He never liked killing people.
::::::::Any WAY ::: Number 2 , Is going to arrive now.
649, Number 2.

gsobier

Maggie:

Looks like Mr. Maggie is a lucky fellow (almost like winning the lottery)... ...I guess my DN would be 47:bawl: as yours is 46:).:birthday::party2:

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. You too, Peter. ;) :) You don't miss a beat, do ya? :p:

PS. I will be sure to let Mr.Maggie know what's on for dinner that night. I'm not one of them high maintenance broads so I think East Side Marios will suit me just fine. ;)

Maggie

Re: Mahatma Ghandi

Pradeep said:
Maggie's birth day is matching with Mahatma Ghandi .
Octo 2, was his birthday.
Ghandi was libra and was very popular all over the world.
He was famous for his Non violence teaching.
He never liked killing people.
::::::::Any WAY ::: Number 2 , Is going to arrive now.
649, Number 2.

I don't like killing people either. :D

gsobier

Bonus Draws

Dennis:

What is the strategy now? Ignore them or use them:notme:?

That high draw you were looking for, I think it hit in one of those bonus draws:agree:. I'm glad those sets came out when they did 'cause; from sets I would use, 6 hitters were almost all out range of :cow:anyway.

Funny how there were only two 6 hitters in all six draws.

BTW, 49 hit right after 01 in the first bonus draw just like you preach:agree2:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
What??? Bonus's draws again... :dang: :sick:

Last edited:

gsobier

Randal:

I see you changed your avatar, now we can see what you really look like:lol:. Got your QPs yet?

Regards,

Hum....now look at that you turn your head 5 minutes ans see now what direction these discussions are taking????
But I respect everybody here....I love you all!
:agree2:

MAGGIE.....

Randal said:
Maggie will be celebrating on the 6th. :D
Pre-emptive Happy B-Day Mags.
Somehow Mr. Bassboss is celebrating his 101st birthday on the 27th! Pre-emptive Happy B-Day to you too buddy! :D :D :D

MAGGIE.....I WAS FEELING REAL BAD..I THOUGHT I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! :bawl: :bawl:

I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER KNOWING THAT I HAVEN'T......AND I STILL FEEL POSITIVE THAT YOU WILL BE THE FIRST BIG WINNER ON THIS FORUM...

I KNOW IT'S HARD TO ADMIT THAT YOU ARE TURNING FOURTY,STILL LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE THIRTY,STILL FEELING LIKE YOU ARE TWENTY,AND STILL ACTING LIKE YOUR BETWEEN THE AGE OF 1-18..I THINK YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ONE WOULD EXPECT..[dazzling green eyes]..YOUR SMILE IS DEFINATELY WORTH A MILLION BUCKS..I'LL BUY THAT!!!:agree:

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT DOLL!!!!:kiss:

Re: Bonus Draws

gsobier said:
Dennis:

What is the strategy now? Ignore them or use them:notme:?

That high draw you were looking for, I think it hit in one of those bonus draws:agree:. I'm glad those sets came out when they did 'cause; from sets I would use, 6 hitters were almost all out range of :cow:anyway.

Funny how there were only two 6 hitters in all six draws.

BTW, 49 hit right after 01 in the first bonus draw just like you preach:agree2:.

Regards,
The problem is that we can't work with the immidiate announcers....(Got to strech it more)But I am wondering if they are in fact using the same machine and balls for these bonus's draws???
That's entertainment here....
:agree: :agree2:

Maggie

luckystrike,

Wow, thank you for such nice comments. But, it's not my birthday. I think Pradeep got it mixed up. You're right, I do feel like I'm 20. And I hope I feel that way for a long time yet.
And the best of luck to you and everyone else tonight. :)

Maggie said:
luckystrike,

Wow, thank you for such nice comments. But, it's not my birthday. I think Pradeep got it mixed up. You're right, I do feel like I'm 20. And I hope I feel that way for a long time yet.
And the best of luck you and everyone else tonight. :)
Happy one Maggie from the bottom of my heart.... :agree2: :birthday: :gift: :party:

I'm going to let it there ...first because it came from my heart and I can't take it back(We don't do such thing here)...And second because I won't miss it when your real birthday will happen! :agree: :agree2:

Sidebar