6/49 Discussion For October 4, 2003

Beaker

peter said:
Now that was one heck of an excellent call!!!!:agree2: :agree2: :agree2:
Peter, if you look back Dennis and I went through the history looking for the good announcers for 28 after long skips.

45 was a BIG trigger. Now we had that 45 last time and many other good announcers for 28. Dennis has been watching for that 28-45 combo for awhile sooooo 28 is coming, 45 is a great repeater - voila - 28-45 :eek:

This was Dennis's call and I always listen to our respectable friend :agree:

I think these bonus draws will be affecting us - a total of 45 draws :sick:

Beaker said:
Peter, if you look back Dennis and I went through the history looking for the good announcers for 28 after long skips.

45 was a BIG trigger. Now we had that 45 last time and many other good announcers for 28. Dennis has been watching for that 28-45 combo for awhile sooooo 28 is coming, 45 is a great repeater - voila - 28-45 :eek:

This was Dennis's call but I always listen to our respectable friend :agree:

I think these bonus draws will be affecting us - a total of 45 draws :sick:
You deserve all the credit Beaker I didn't play the 28 yesterday.....Just because of these bonus's draws...
But I knew that when 28 would come that 45 would be part of the show too and nobody can argue that...Nobody...Nobody.. :no:
But what is funny :clown: :agree2: is that lately we have many ''pathetic calls''?? like that 28-45 thingy...and It won't stop there...I have heard that the bonus's draws were made electronically....so it shouldn't affect the draws but I need a confirmation of that before going on a cruise like I did last year at this time....So are these bonus's draws done electronically???

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
You deserve all the credit Beaker I didn't play the 28 yesterday.....Just because of these bonus's draws...
But I knew that when 28 would come that 45 would be part of the show too and nobody can argue that...Nobody...Nobody.. :no:
But what is funny :clown: :agree2: is that lately we have many ''pathetic calls''?? like that 28-45 thingy...and It won't stop there...I have heard that the bonus's draws were made electronically....so it shouldn't affect the draws but I need a confirmation of that before going on a cruise like I did last year at this time....So are these bonus's draws done electronically???
You know, when we go through the history it really makes a difference.

You know the way I play - I would never play a number that is that :cold: :no: BUT, looking at those the draws where 28 was really long and finding the triggers was amazing :dizzy: :eek:

I don't know if these bonus draws are electronic or not but if we see some big misses in our picks we'll know something is :clown:

Last time there was a noticeable shift in the draws.:bawl:

Last year the bonus's draws were not done electronically and we suffered from this (I even had a hard time getting one number on target during these draws and a while after they were held if you recall...) But apparently this year they are done electronically... Now got to know and find if its true...If yes you will see some more amazing announcements from my part...Count on it... :eek: :agree: :clown: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

The best:agree2: news I'd hear for October if you are correct.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Last year the bonus's draws were not done electronically and we suffered from this (I even had a hard time getting one number on target during these draws and a while after they were held if you recall...) But apparently this year they are done electronically... Now got to know and find if its true...If yes you will see some more amazing announcements from my part...Count on it... :eek: :agree: :clown: :agree2:

peter

peter said:
I can say this with some certainty, out of the last 4 draws, 2052,2053,2054,2055, which represents a total of 28 numbers (bonus included) only 2 numbers have repeated the 1 from 2052, and the11 from 2053. That leaves 26 "open" numbers, you better believe, some of Saturdays numbers are coming from within the last four draws.:agree2: :read:
What can I say, 4 numbers came from within the last 4 draws.

Sidebar