6/49 Discussion For October 4, 2003

gsobier

Re: Re: Bonus Draws

Dennis:

Good point regarding the machine used... ...is it possible to confirm the machine for the bonus draws?

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
The problem is that we can't work with the immidiate announcers....(Got to strech it more)But I am wondering if they are in fact using the same machine and balls for these bonus's draws???
That's entertainment here....
:agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

You and everyone else missed mine because its not in my profile:lol:... ...it was on the 16th of last month for anyone keeping score:eek:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm going to let it there ...first because it came from my heart and I can't take it back(We don't do such thing here)...And second because I won't miss it when your real birthday will happen! :agree: :agree2:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

You and everyone else missed mine because its not in my profile:lol:... ...it was on the 16th of last month for anyone keeping score:eek:.

Regards,
I was away then....But now I'M here...so Happy birthday to you too...And best of luck in the upcoming draws....I do not count the years anymore...It makes me sick... :sick: I'll soon become the oldest man on earth...(only a few are still older than me now...)Can you imagine...??
But I still Rock and Roll...
:dance1: :yes: :rolling: :hair: :chug:

gsobier

Dennis:

Thank you for the good wishes:agree2:!... ...I hope one of us here nails that :cow:many times! May your DNs hit buddy. For me, I'd have to count my blessings, 47 and no grey hair yet and still got all of it even though I'm playing this game.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I was away then....But now I'M here...so Happy birthday to you too...And best of luck in the upcoming draws....I do not count the years anymore...It makes me sick... :sick: I'll soon become the oldest man on earth...(only a few are still older than me now...)Can you imagine...??
But I still Rock and Roll...
:dance1: :yes: :rolling: :hair: :chug:

Randal

gsobier said:
Randal:

I see you changed your avatar, now we can see what you really look like:lol:. Got your QPs yet?

Regards,
Well I got one QP and one set of "lucky" numbers that I got from a friend. :)

gsobier

Randal:

I'd take a big winner even from an enemy. I might even reward who ever it was too.

Regards,
Randal said:
Well I got one QP and one set of "lucky" numbers that I got from a friend. :)

gsobier

Dennis:

How long do you wait after the bonus draw are done to resume playing? One thing very different with them is no bonus number.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I'll be very busy tomorrow...and with these bonus's draws I might not play at all for a while in 6/49...or only the dancing one.. :eek:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

How long do you wait after the bonus draw are done to resume playing? One thing very different with them is no bonus number.

Regards,
One strategy and thing interesting to look at are the cold triples and pairs and the LDs trends...When the bonus draws are on...But the announcers are really hard to nail in these draws...So my whole strategy is handicaped when we have these bonus's draws...I only play some small wheels when we have these...But one set that I am playing hard is the dancing one ...Because this is the most reliable set that I can play...It will respectfully hit hard this year for sure... :agree: :eek: :agree2: :clown:

Knowing that the 20-43 magic combo has come up in these bonus draws already....Luckystrikes 23-24 are in play now....Might come up tonite in the draw or in one of these stupid bonus's draws....
This is unfair to us all lottery players...
:dang: :bawl:

gsobier

Peter:

Just in case Frank isn't home, 02 has a green light with mine:agree:... ...ones I'd say to avoid are, 11 44 09 04 19 12 13 41 15 23 48 49 18 01 35 33. Those bonus draws are not included in these results.

Regards,
peter said:
Frank, I'll ask you the same Question.

hot4

peter said:
Frank, I'll ask you the same Question.

Peter,

I'm trying *2* three draws ago. It has not a simple reason. Just it belongs to a group of numbers with some characteristics.

However, if I'd to choose just one number, I think *16* has my choice. I remember you considered 16 and 46, a very good pair.

This choice came while looking to the chart of all numbers, but as I told here before, don't trust my guess, because I don't use to test this kind of choices.

Frank

gsobier

Frank:

46 looks better than 16 in my report. They could come out as a pair. I have not done much work on pairs up to now so I don't have much to offer in that department.

Regards,
hot4 said:
Peter,

I'm trying *2* three draws ago. It has not a simple reason. Just it belongs to a group of numbers with some characteristics.

However, if I'd to choose just one number, I think *16* has my choice. I remember you considered 16 and 46, a very good pair.

This choice came while looking to the chart of all numbers, but as I told here before, don't trust my guess, because I don't use to test this kind of choices.

Frank

peter

I did say last draw that it would go mostly odd, and I do believe that it will take a swing to the even side, for this one.
I expect at LEAST 4 even numbers.

peter

George, looking at your 30/19 chart, if 5 were in the 19 last time, what type of results are you aware of that the majority of numbers for the very next draw, shift more to the 30 side of the chart.???????

Sidebar