6/49 Discussion For October 4, 2003

Lootoman

Pulling at straws now

:nuts: im looking at the last few draws here.specific to draws 2047, 2048, 2049.Draw 2047 brought the #26.Draw 2048 is the one that sticks out for me.It was a 5-1 odd draw 11-27-41-45-46-49 and is very similar to the last draw 1-11-17-41-42-45.Draw 2049 brought 3-20+ skipped numbers with the 1-24-40. Are ya with me :rolleyes:The 2047 had the 26,the 2048 had the 27.2049 brought the 24 .Now we have a similiar situation with draw 2054 bringing the 16,2055 bring the 17.See what im looking at .:confused: Also in draw 2048 we had the 45-46-49 ,then a few draws later,draw 2052 we get a 35-36-39.The 48 came up after the 49 and same with 38 after the 39 .So :D Im going to predict that the 14 is going to follow that same similarity and im going to be going with a similar pattern as the draw 2049.Something like the 5-14-22-32 or 5-14-25-35 .Im thinkin the 40 is going to come down and possibly the 48.Will be playing the 40 for sure .Wish me luck .I couldent get anything better outa my analysis then this and with a $10 million draw anything could happen,I could even WIN the JP.So no set # here and with the bonus draws here as well,think I will mix em up along the pattern I decribed.Wish me luck.

Re: Pulling at straws now

Lootoman said:
:nuts: im looking at the last few draws here.specific to draws 2047, 2048, 2049.Draw 2047 brought the #26.Draw 2048 is the one that sticks out for me.It was a 5-1 odd draw 11-27-41-45-46-49 and is very similar to the last draw 1-11-17-41-42-45.Draw 2049 brought 3-20+ skipped numbers with the 1-24-40. Are ya with me :rolleyes:The 2047 had the 26,the 2048 had the 27.2049 brought the 24 .Now we have a similiar situation with draw 2054 bringing the 16,2055 bring the 17.See what im looking at .:confused: Also in draw 2048 we had the 45-46-49 ,then a few draws later,draw 2052 we get a 35-36-39.The 48 came up after the 49 and same with 38 after the 39 .So :D Im going to predict that the 14 is going to follow that same similarity and im going to be going with a similar pattern as the draw 2049.Something like the 5-14-22-32 or 5-14-25-35 .Im thinkin the 40 is going to come down and possibly the 48.Will be playing the 40 for sure .Wish me luck .I couldent get anything better outa my analysis then this and with a $10 million draw anything could happen,I could even WIN the JP.So no set # here and with the bonus draws here as well,think I will mix em up along the pattern I decribed.Wish me luck.
Got it must be the Dark-blue season.... :eek:

Maggie

Lootoman,

I'm following your reasoning here and I'm open to all ideas. I think the more we know, then the better we become at this and hopefully it will pay off big time for someone. Keep your ideas coming! :) We may not all choose our picks in the same way or we may all be looking at very different things to help us in determining which numbers to play, but we're all here for the same reason and I'm glad to have another point of view and strategy presented here. It certainly doesn't hurt.

peter

Re: Pulling at straws now

Lootoman said:
Lootoman, yes you are on to something, we talked about it here before, I called it next number , next draw. Dennis posted stats on what the next number announces. IE 13 annouces 12 X number of times, and 13 announces 14, X number of times, this is proven info. :agree2: keep posting, I welcome your thoughts.:wavey:

peter

I was about to say the Beak must be out celibrating the coming of the 11 out at the pub, but lo and behold, I see you in our presence.:lol: And then poof!!! your gone, must be watching Friends, like Maggie.:lol:

Randal

Maggie will be celebrating on the 6th. :D
Pre-emptive Happy B-Day Mags.
Somehow Mr. Bassboss is celebrating his 101st birthday on the 27th! Pre-emptive Happy B-Day to you too buddy! :D :D :D

peter

Randal said:
Maggie will be celebrating on the 6th. :D
Pre-emptive Happy B-Day Mags.
Happy Birthday Maggie, all the best, and don't let hubby get away by taking you to a cheap restaurant.
P.S. to "Mr Maggie" don't forget flowers!!!!!!, you've been told, NO excuses!!! :lol::birthday:

peter

Randal said:
Somehow Mr. Bassboss is celebrating his 101st birthday on the 27th! Pre-emptive Happy B-Day to you too buddy! :D :D :D
What can I say buddy, Happy Birthday, your as old as dirt!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey::birthday:
P.S. Take the day off, and give your students a break!!!:lol:

peter

Randal said:
Pretty close to Halloween, how Scary is that!!!!:worry: :worry: :worry:

Randal

Not very Peter, I haven't shaven in 2 days and done nothing to upkeep my appearance today. I also haven't had a haircut in like 3 or 4 months. IT'S NUTS!

peter

Randal said:
Not very Peter, I haven't shaven in 2 days and done nothing to upkeep my appearance today. I also haven't had a haircut in like 3 or 4 months. IT'S NUTS!
Randal, how can someone , hardly out of pubs, think about shaving :lol: As for the haircut, if you can braid it, it's too long!!!, get a haircut!!!!, I'll send you the money!!!!:lol:

Randal

Some 16 year olds probably have thicker beards than you! :p
Anyway haircuts are cheap but I think I found someone that'll do it for free! *w00t*
And no, I can't braid it (yet anyway). heh

peter

Randal said:
I haven't shaven in 2 days and done nothing to upkeep my appearance today. I also haven't had a haircut in like 3 or 4 months. IT'S NUTS!
So, you really do look like your Avator!:lol:

peter

Beak: your back!!! How was friends? I was lonly to night! I had to carry this thread almost by myself, well Randal butted in a few times, nothing good has come out of this thread tonight, to much B.S., gotta get back to lotto, see some of my earlier posts.

Irvin

I cut my own hair.....very easy no 3 for me.......looks blotchy sometimes.

:lol: :lol:

Happy B'day to Maggie and Dennis.

Dennis, I'll drink one of those DB's on your behalf..........one of those dozen packs that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I'll cut my hair again........might improve my hair styling capabilities :D

Beaker

peter said:
Beak: your back!!! How was friends? I was lonly to night! I had to carry this thread almost by myself, well Randal butted in a few times, nothing good has come out of this thread tonight, to much B.S., gotta get back to lotto, see some of my earlier posts.
Fell :sleeping: here - had to watch the tube to see who won the provincial election - Liberals BIG majority. :notme:

Going to start to look at this one tomorrow. Probably playing alot of the same numbers I had.

Still watching for 25-36-46 here.

More later ....

peter

Irvin said:
I cut my own hair.....very easy no 3 for me.......looks blotchy sometimes.

:lol: :lol:

Happy B'day to Maggie and Dennis.

Dennis, I'll drink one of those DB's on your behalf..........one of those dozen packs that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I'll cut my hair again........might improve my hair styling capabilities :D
At 4 % you might have to drink a Dozen:lol: Thats for pre schoolers mate!

peter

Beaker said:
Fell :sleeping: here - had to watch the tube to see who won the provincial election - Liberals BIG majority. :notme:

Going to start to look at this one tomorrow. Probable playing alot of the same numbers I had.

Still watching for 25-36-46 here.

More later ....
That would put someone to sleep!So, with the Libs , what does that mean, from your perspective, for you in Ontario?

Sidebar