May 10th 6/49 discussions

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
From now on I might very much always post my sets only after the cut-off time....And my hints too... :lol:
Check for messages buddy - there is a BIG surprise waiting.

gsobier

After and NOT Before

Dennis:

Not a problem with you doing that... ...I'm still going to learn from you after the fact and noone would steal from your great work and epertise:).

So, I take it there will be discussion here starting at 20:00 EST and into tomorrow:agree::).

Regards,
George

Dennis Bassboss said:
From now on I might very much always post my sets only after the cut-off time....And my hints too... :lol:

peter

I'm posting a new set later today, I no longer have any confidence in those numbers. LD's 0, and 1 are out.
HINTS, it will be a high sum total. Look for a triple LD however.

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
DOC play the 49 numbers that you have in mind!!! :lol:
How about this triplet 1,2,49., sound it out, 3 numbers only, covers all possible combos, and that my friends, is the tip of the week!:lol: :wavey:

peter

Beaker said:
All those people you mentioned :finger: :gunfire: :xmas: :lol:

Sometimes you just gotta have fun :lol:
Beaker, looking at the order of your "smilies" your not shooting the moose are you?:lol:Long live Billy Moosehead.

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, looking at the order of your "smilies" your not shooting the moose are you?:lol:Long live Billy Moosehead.
No - the moose is good - especially tonite - and that's all I'll say :dizzy: :angel:

Beaker

This draw could be the HIGHlite of my lotto career - looking forward to collecting the winnings from SOME of my Awesome set :lol: :clown:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
HINT = to suggest or help some one make a choice...

So if you post your hints after the fact whats the point....
Just post you own picks after the cut off time so we can see how good you are...:)
.. As I see it we are all just doing about the same which is not very good..There are no great pickings here.. we do manage to hit a few times but other than that not much ...I post my numbers all the time (my regular one) if anyone likes them they can play them but I myself dont do very well...
I like your hints especially when some of them are in my own picks, gives me a little hope...I do enjoy your hints( have used them too) and your picks as well as your thoughts on this and other lotteries....

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

peter

May you no longer have to gazingly look through the glass doors at the lotto office, but instead actually walk through those doors. buddy:agree2:

Beaker

peter said:
Kind of ODD Beaker you should bring up the moose, I was thinking about him for Some time now.
Peter, the wheel I have has created a perfectly symmetrical balance of 1-5/2-4/3-3/4-2/5-1 :agree: Only 1 ticket each for 1-5/5-1

Beautiful :agree: The stars are aligning for this one :dizzy:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Ok, I give up, who or actually is Billy?

Regards,
George:)
There is a post somewhere on these boards that has the explanation. Billy Moosehead is a good friend of Dennis Bassboss - I think they fish together :notme: Billy is an ODD fellow and likes to play ODD numbers.

When Billy Moosehead is in town, it means an all ODD draw. :agree:

gsobier

Oh, thats why:eek:! Thanks Beaker!:)

Beaker said:
There is a post somewhere on these boards that has the explanation. Billy Moosehead is a good friend of Dennis Bassboss - I think they fish together :notme: Billy is an ODD fellow and likes to play ODD numbers.

When Billy Moosehead is in town, it means an all ODD draw. :agree:

Sidebar