May 10th 6/49 discussions

gsobier

Beaker:

Me being a programmer, I'd like to "teach" a program to be intuitive. Ya, I know, reaching too high.

Like others who know me and my work, "automation" is my middle name:agree:. Could it be possible, who knows.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
I like that approach George - very systemic of you :lol:

I'm not good at it either - but I like the challenge and when they hit it's really sweet :agree2: especially when they are in a DN wheel :kiss:

I think its an intuitive skill that you can develop :agree:

Maggie

Ok, all you new members out there..don't be shy, start posting. Fresh blood is always welcome.. at least from now on, right??
It took me months and months of lurking before I got the nerve up to join and post something. I felt very intimidated and wasn't sure how I would be received here. I'm glad now that I did, it's been a fun ride.

gsobier

Maggie:

I know what you mean... ...I got knocked down and around and I'm still alive.

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
Ok, all you new members out there..don't be shy, start posting. Fresh blood is always welcome.. at least from now on, right??
It took me months and months of lurking before I got the nerve up to join and post something. I felt very intimidated and wasn't sure how I would be received here. I'm glad now that I did, it's been a fun ride.

charles2

i think some people also just see who is HOT and has been hitting and then possible using some or all of the hot person's numbers in future couple of draws etc etc...i think that's human nature ie I wanna win and be greedy to ?:rolleyes:

Maggie said:
I think if private messaging was allowed, this board would take a different direction, and not necessarily a good one. I don't know why you are worried about lurkers using your numbers when so far none of our picks that have been posted has really won a humungous amount of money, which means the lurkers haven't won a damn thing either IF they are even using them. This is a public message board for all to use, there is no rule saying they have to post. I think most are just curious and that's why they sign up, not because they expect to find the magic formula. My question is "if LT allows the pm or e-mail option, does that mean you will no longer post here? Or will you bother to post at all? And why all of a sudden this shift in not wanting to post for the benefit of the lurkers?" :confused:

To answer that I will start by saying that this board is great and LT is doing a magnificient job...LT is my friend and yours also...I will never put my e-mail on this board because I agreed to the rules here and I'm following them by the book...It doesn't mean that I have no rights to lurk and to e-mail to my friends and great contributors....Ion Saliu has never posted any numbers here but he puts on many links that will lead elsewhere and I haven't seen any negatives comments by anyone regarding this????
But that is not for me to say...

He has been attracted like a magnet to this board (like many more suppose genius of lottos)because we are doing quite well without ever using any of his gadgets and stuff and that's the only reason I can find...

Now you can think what you want about my numbers and my posts...I posted more than 10 for 6/49 on only one occasion in the last year...And I think that during that time frame I am holding my ground pretty well...against others that have posted many more each and every draw during that time period...But even if you think that I didn't...I'm not competing against others here...And it doesn't mean I'm not playing other numbers too...But my thinking is when you already have one or two numbers in your set that comes up you have much more chances of getting more...
Why some people including yourself would be so angry at me for not posting my picks and mostly not discussing them???
:confused:

Rebeckah

gsobier said:
Might not be possible in the forum... ...is there another?

I've only found 2 others so far. RGL which has alot of UK 6/49 players. They discuss wheeling mainly, (when they're not throwing funny British insults around) and are spam intensive. (newsgroup)

& Lottery Post. They discuss a few games there, but mainly argue about cash option vs. annuity. Lots of fighting on that board. :rolleyes: Cyber fighting is immature and pointless. No one wins & everybody loses.

Like Beaker said, THIS is the place for Canadian lottos. I post here most of all because the atmosphere is the kindest. We also discuss more strategy than at other places. This is the best forum! I think we all learn from each other all the time. So, I just want to thank each and every one of you for enriching my life and my GAME! :) THANKYOU!!!!!! :love:

Beaker

Rebeckah, there are also a handful of Texas players here now :agree: Don't worry, the word is out and you'll have many more Texas friends soon. :lol:

peter

Kind words Rebeckah, Yes Dennis , this is the greatest Lotto board, and I'm glad that I can Again be a part of it. This board is only as good as its contributing Members, the key being, "contributing" I particularily enjoy the fact, that not only can we come together to discuss the various lottos, But LT allows us to joke around as well. :agree2: That's what makes this a fun place.
In regards to E-mailing, and not speaking for our host, Some of us do have each others email from years ago, when it was allowed on this board. How ever since email harvesting occurred, this is why this practice was disallowed.
It is to bad this happened but those are the rules. and believe me I know from first hand experience, But all is forgiven, right LT? :lol:
I have tried to be a model citizen:dizzy:

peter

Maggie, when I signed up, I was hoping to find the "magic formula."
I may not have found it "yet", but at the very least I have found the magic:lol:

Sidebar