May 10th 6/49 discussions

Beaker

Just looking at a few things - that 13 has been circling for awhile and I see alot of hits for it - could be there :agree:

Let's hope these 1's are quiet.

My gut says it starts with 12 - we'll see :notme:

Beaker

Nick Koutras said:
Lotto Seelector Picks

Now using weights on the "canonical model"

10 numbers.

Special interest on 3,23,24,37
I hope the 24 is real special here Nick :lol: - I know you said we may see two of them :worry:

Nice picks - hope the 3 is another quiet one tonite :worry:

I was very much interested on tonights draw.

A real test for Lotto Selector.

The success of the picks were average
but not disappointed:

* from the group of 3,23,24,37 -- 24 come up.

* from the group of lesser expectations
of 4,19,27,28,29,33,34,35,36,40,45
11 numbers none come up as almost expected.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Nick

doc

Gosh Darn It!

Had the 13 as a banker. It came through as a sure thing. Bagged the 42 as well. I guess 2 right from a field of 14 isn't too shabby. Close on the 24. No 30's and the 5 killed it for me.:bawl:

gsobier

Not me!

To who ever won the $10M, congratulations, wasn't me. Congratulations to all who did well in this draw as well.

From the 30 numbers my program reports, 3 of them were draw. 1 ticket for $10 (3 number match) is all I got to show for this time. When they fall into my trap, I'll be more happy.

As Dennis mentioned, the 20 repeated. Nice call Dennis!

The 5 showed up, don't you just want to make you scream Beaker?

Hope everyone has a great Mothers Day!

Regards,
George:)

peter

peter said:
The hot/cold chart for draws ending in 4 are:
HOT: 45,26,5,43,38,20,27,41,18,8.
COLD: 15,11,1,7,37.
The Hot Cold Chart nabbed 4 numbers again! Dennis we need to collaborate on the announcers and this chart.:agree2:

gsobier

Hot/Cold/Repeaters

Peter:

We had a drought of repeaters and we had 1 like Dennis predicted. I expect/hope we will have more repeaters.

Dennis:

Is that a good strategy to use the hot and cold like Peter is using along with repeaters Dennis? I'm going to investigate announcers soon too with my data.

Regards,
George

peter said:
The Hot Cold Chart nabbed 4 numbers again! Dennis we need to collaborate on the announcers and this chart.:agree2:

Re: Hot/Cold/Repeaters

gsobier said:
Peter:

We had a drought of repeaters and we had 1 like Dennis predicted. I expect/hope we will have more repeaters.

Dennis:

Is that a good strategy to use the hot and cold like Peter is using along with repeaters Dennis? I'm going to investigate announcers soon too with my data.

Regards,
George
Everything that Peter is using is of some uses same as your things George and thanks for sharing them with us...And Peter is right ...when we criss-cross references...we could catch more or many times we could spot a common numbers or even better a group of numbers...now add to this what we all taught the fat :baby: that lurks around this board....
and you got a winning formula of course only a few dedicated folks will share in the discussions but all these fatso :baby: will always take a look at the discussions that they said was meaningless in the past before choosing their picks....
Now it makes me mad to hear people saying that nobody is doing good around here....Every draw we are able to spot something before the draw and that list goes on and on....I feel sorry for the great contributors of this board ...because everytime that someone win something around here it wouln't have happen if we did not teach them some cute little tricks...But some freaks will never give the credits to the real people that elevates their own players knowledges and skills...They are like scavengers eating the meat that has been cooked but not thanking the people that cook it for them... So it would not make any senses of listing who won this or that because it would never tell the whole story....A newbie that comes in and win would get his name up there but prior to that win might have lurked and learn from many here without ever giving the credit to the people that deserves it....And even trying to take the credit away from these people...That is a total shame....Some people here sees the lotto as a competition against others while it should be seen as a team work against the overwhelming odds againts us..

peter

:agree2: Well put, my friend, my feelings exactly! As a matter of fact, I'm sure many would agree with you! :agree2:
And that ain't no crap!:dang:

peter

I think the LURKERS best remember two things,
Firstly, with out our host, LT their would be no board.
Secondly, without participation, we would have no disscussion.
Hence no discussion= nothing. And you can that to the bank!:mad:::agree2:

Beaker

Re: Re: Hot/Cold/Repeaters

Dennis Bassboss said:
Everything that Peter is using is of some uses same as your things George and thanks for sharing them with us...And Peter is right ...when we criss-cross references...we could catch more or many times we could spot a common numbers or even better a group of numbers...now add to this what we all taught the fat :baby: that lurks around this board....
and you got a winning formula of course only a few dedicated folks will share in the discussions but all these fatso :baby: will always take a look at the discussions that they said was meaningless in the past before choosing their picks....
Now it makes me mad to hear people saying that nobody is doing good around here....Every draw we are able to spot something before the draw and that list goes on and on....I feel sorry for the great contributors of this board ...because everytime that someone win something around here it wouln't have happen if we did not teach them some cute little tricks...But some freaks will never give the credits to the real people that elevates their own players knowledges and skills...They are like scavengers eating the meat that has been cooked but not thanking the people that cook it for them... So it would not make any senses of listing who won this or that because it would never tell the whole story....A newbie that comes in and win would get his name up there but prior to that win might have lurked and learn from many here without ever giving the credit to the people that deserves it....And even trying to take the credit away from these people...That is a total shame....Some people here sees the lotto as a competition against others while it should be seen as a team work against the overwhelming odds againts us..
Amen :angel: nothing more to say.

Beaker

Nick Koutras said:
Hi Beaker...

I hope the 24 is real special here Nick

===============

It seems that your target number was
a winner!!!
Nick, there was a very specific reason that I picked that number - I'm not surprised it hit :no:

Keep posting :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Now that's funny...Isn'it??? :clown: :agree2:
hilarious - I can barely control myself :clown: I don't know why I posted that winner for all to see. :rolleyes: and specifically made reference to it.

The other one that didn't surprise me was the 20 - I didn't play it but it didn't surprise me :no: :clown:

Beaker said:
hilarious - I can barely control myself :clown: I don't know why I posted that winner for all to see. :rolleyes:

The other one that didn't surprise me was the 20 - I didn't play it but it didn't surprise me :no: :clown:
Yes this was funny too ....I saw it coming.... :clown: :agree2:

Sidebar