May 10th 6/49 discussions

Dennis Bassboss said:
You bet I was ...and even before the draw I tough about that....So my next set will not change that much from my last one...I'm going with 27-34 as DNs...But the 01...the 18...and the 10 are all in there.... :agree:
There's only one little thing.....The magic combo might repeat!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DENNIS... YOU HAVE TO PLAY # ..34.. IT'S IN MY FINAL SET.....ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT COMES IN S-7 :confused: :sad:

peter said:
George, could this be the draw, where we finally see 4 LD zerooooooooooooooooo's ? just asking.

NO # 10.....:no:

...#..01.. :agree2: :agree: AND OF COURSE # 40...WILL BE IN MY FINAL PICKS..ALONG WITH # 18..& 31...:liplick:

luckystrike said:
DENNIS... YOU HAVE TO PLAY # ..34.. IT'S IN MY FINAL SET.....ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT COMES IN S-7 :confused: :sad:
Don't worry Luckystrikes....20-27-34-43 are in mine.....Might bring back the Dennis's special for the occasion...But don't blink... that set that is posted only for a few minutes before a few limited draws often mysteriously dissapear as fast as it is on and you never hear anything more about it after....It is a dandy ... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Lucky:

There has NEVER been all for 0 LDs... ...best was 3 of them and its very rare... ...a real longshot!

Regards,
George

luckystrike said:

NO # 10.....:no:

...#..01.. :agree2: :agree: AND OF COURSE # 40...WILL BE IN MY FINAL PICKS..ALONG WITH # 18..& 31...:liplick:

Bones

I don't know why?????

But I see a 1 - 2 knockout punch with a 31 Don King// followed by a 13 39 41 cold drink for each!!!!

peter

Re: OLD WOLF

ComboManiac said:
01-05-07-24-26-32-33-34-40-48

As for Lotto Analyzer it recommends : 08-13-19-25 !!
If lotto analyzer picked 13/25 coming only 16 times in the last 2013 draws, I'd throw that software in the garbage.:lol:

Sheba

I would not be at all surprised if the jackpot did not go here and grew to 12 million or more

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

Beaker

Sheba said:
I would not be at all surprised if the jackpot did not go here and grew to 12 million or more

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™
I have the winning set - but no lurker will see it until after the cut-off. And that's not crap :dang:

peter

Lurkers BEWARE!!!! or you'll encounter the wrath of BEAKER!!!!
Is there a Doctor in the house!:lol:
Hey Beak Buddy, I'm not a lurker, you can show me, just put some white out on the screen, so everybody else can't see!:lol:

peter

Beaker said:
I have the winning set - but no lurker will see it until after the cut-off. And that's not crap :dang:
How can you have the winning set, you have'nt even seen tonights super 7 numbers yet! :lol:

Lin Shen

trends

Canadian LOTTO6/49 Trends on May10

Ball1 Ball2 Ball3 Ball4 Ball5 Ball6 Bonus Ball
May7
draw
4 20 28 33 43 48 8
May10 possible trends: up/down/hold, down, up/down/hold,up/down/hold, up/down, up/down/hold, up/down

Maximum Range: 1 to 13/ 9 to 16/ 14 to 31/ 18 to 39/ 32 to 45/ 34 to 49 /1 to 47

Possible positions

B1:1,2,4,7,9,10

B2: 9,10,11,13,

B3: 14,17,19,24,

B4: 18,23,27

B5:32,36,38,39

B6: 34,38,41,42,44,

www.locolor.com

Beaker

peter said:
How can you have the winning set, you have'nt even seen tonights super 7 numbers yet! :lol:
Confirmed - lurkers have no clue because they won't have the right Combinations - no changes to my set - good luck posters.

And that's not crap.:dang:

gsobier

Poker

Beaker:

You and Dennis are playing like high stakes poker this time my friend:agree:... ...I thought I was the only one who would not post until after cut-off:eek:. If you win, I'm sure you will be happy to share with us all. I'm going to post later just like the time results for me were good. The last draw was not the greatest:(. You can't expect to win all the time.

I got a question... ...the cut-off time in B.C is 17:00 local time there right? I know, a DUMB question:lol::).

Regards,
George
Beaker said:
Confirmed - lurkers have no clue because they won't have the right Combinations - no changes to my set - good luck posters.

And that's not crap.:dang:

Beaker

Re: Poker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

You and Dennis are playing like high stakes poker this time my friend:agree:... ...I thought I was the only one who would not post until after cut-off:eek:. If you win, I'm sure you will be happy to share with us all. I'm going to post later just like the time results for me were good. The last draw was not the greatest:(. You can't expect to win all the time.

I got a question... ...the cut-off time in B.C is 17:00 local time there right? I know, a DUMB question:lol::).

Regards,
George
No worries George. Your contributions are always welcome. I will answer any question you have - if I can. :agree:

17:00 PST 20:00 EST.:agree2:

Sidebar