Hello Peeps - New to Board

Roy

Thanks Clipper,your post gives me more food for thought,also liked your elephant story.Later../Roy

Clipper

Your Welcome, Roy. Pick 3 is all that I have studied now for 10 years and I've looked at the 1000 combinations in about every way you possibly can look I think lol

I know there are some who say you cant base predictions on past results but I say you have to know what has played or been playing to form an opinion of what is more likely or less likely to play.

I learned early on that a digit will repeat at generally a 62% rate and sometimes 2 digits repeat or 1 will repeat and double. I've used enough paper in the past 10 years working on ideas and charts to make a couple of good trees I think!

Hope you are able to "Carve Your Elephant"!

Roy

Hello Clipper,yesterday was a bust.The day draw was close for me,had 297,needed 287 (no cigar).I was off the planet withlast night's drawof 106.Today I'm going with combos 032 &587.Good luck to you.Later.../Roy

Clipper

You got close though! What I do a lot of the time lol I figured the 7 would repeat from the 878 but didnt anticipate both digits repeating :( Today I like what you had for last night...496 or possibly 656 or 696. Maybe even 596 and 594.

Reason being, all the 10 digits are scattered over 6 levels with 5, 4 & 6 all being 5 or more games out. Think this structure is could collaspe to 5 levels which means a combination of using either 54 or 46 has to play or else the 56 will play and 1 digit double.

Charts are indicating that at least 1 or more of those digits will play with possibly the 8 or 9 in the middle.

Clipper

Just checked Daily results and one of the pairs I said would play did....the 54 and it played with the 0 instead of the 9 that I had. I went the opposite direction....higher instead of lower for a Singles Sum Total of 9. I had 549 for 18 :( and was 540 :D

The 0 and 9 were on the "same" level.....should have played every possible combination of those digits 54, 56 and 46 with the 0 as well as the 9 to hit but I didnt :( One reason being, didnt have the $ but then should have played only 50 cent bets and covered them all....my fault :(

It had been 4 games since either the 0 and 9 had played....and I had ruled out No Repeat of 287 and the 31 that played the day prior. This only left...09, 5, 4, & 6. Think reason I went with the 9 was because of the middle digit. Was getting a reading it would stay high :(

Roy

Clipper,what do you see for tonight?Right now I have combos,081,098,365,354.Not real strong on any.Can you steer me in any direction.If not,thanks anyway.Goood luck on the next draw you play.../Roy

Clipper

Just a quick look at what I have indicates it could stay small tonight in Sum Total Odd so should be an EVEN game.

Also there will be at least 1 digit repeat from the 106...possibly two...or 1 repeat that doubles. Indications the 1 or 0 still in the first. Other 2 positions a bit fuzzy :(

Indication that a digit 5 games out or more to play and that would be the 3 or 2.

Clipper

Well Roy.....it did stay small as I expected :D

While the 0 or 1 didnt play in the 1st as anticipated the 0 did play and the 3 played from over 5 games out. Figured it would or the 2 would play. The 3rd number that played to keep it in the Singles was the 6...

Also....it was a 2 digit repeat! Knew there would be a repeat but couldnt nail it down to 1, 2 or 1 that doubled <G> To keep in small either the 1 or 0 would have had to double too.

Number that played....306....Hope you had it!

Roy

Clipper,no luck here,I was going to play the 365 combo,but my sister came over for a visit and I never got back out.I did manage to save a few bucks so I guess I am a winner.Good luck on your next play.Talk to you later.../Roy

grayth

Clipper Thanks for the Info...

Clipper,

Great information you posted about the pick some of which didnt occur to me before such as 2O/1E= Even Sum..interesting

Since I play mainly for Box combos let me know If I'm wrong then but then there would be 60 combos favouring Even and 60 Combos favoring Odd sums excluding Doubles and Triples. Then there would be 50 double and triple combos both favouring Odd and Even sums each...

That being so....then perhaps a decent box stratedy would be to find the freq of E/O sums determine what you think may be the Sum either E/O...then pick 1 or 2 numbers from the last draw as like you said there is at least a 50% chance they'll repeat...

Plus look at the most overdue number that hasnt fallen yet and match up the 2 numbers as a pair..then play only box combos for all even or Odd sums that include both numbers i.e 1 number from previous draw plus your most overdue number...

That should make for less than 10 boxed combos to play???

What do you think? Also based on this I'm working on an excel spreadsheet that I would be glad to show you if interested that calculates this all for me that I could pass on the the moderator here to pass on to you...

Let me know more of your ideas on this one.

Grayth

Clipper

Your Most Welcome

You are most welcome Grayth.....glad you found the information useful.

Im not too sure what you are meaning by the question you posed about 60 Odd and 60 Even? Think I might but not positive. If you are referring to being able to eliminate exact combinations down to 60....then this is what you get.

Since there are 8 different alpha groups....EEE, EEO, EOE, OEE and OOO, OOE, OEO, EOO....there are 125 EXACT combinations in each of these groups with 25 of them being doubles. Take the doubles out and you have 100. Since you would be working with a specific alpha pattern your "lean" would already be established or else you could consider both groups of similar pattern...meaning groups that had the 1 "different" alpha in the same 1st, 2nd or 3rd position (excluding the "pures").

If there are 100 EXACT combinations in the 1000 with "any given number" in "any given position", this would include any "pures" and doubles games and both Even Games and Odd Games. Once Pures and Doubles were taken out you would have 60 EXACT combinations left of which there would generally be a 40/20 split depending on what "one digit" you are working with.

There wouldnt be any "boxing" necessary because you would be dealing with EXACT combinations. After you get to the 60 you can further eliminate by the Denominations and with the Sum Total alpha figure which group to work with...the 40 or the 20.

In all the 1000 combinations there are 270 exact Doubles of which 135 should favor Even and 135 Odd. I was a little remiss in quoting there were 25 if each 125 group that was doubles when in the PURES of EVEN and ODD, there are actually 60 Doubles in each of these with 25 doubles in each of the remaining alpha patterns. There are 5 pure Triples in each as well for each of the 10 digits.

So in the PURES there is a 5/60/60 split where in the remaining alpha groups there is a 100/25 split

grayth

Thanks

Actually what I was doing was first applying your strategy to just I guess what you called Unboxed Combinations..or any bet combos..In that there are 220 total anyorder combinations or 120 anyorder combos excluding the doubles etc which is how I arrived at 60 combinations.....

I want to grasp the understanding of your method first with anyorder before attemtping to disect for straight bets...As the odds are more favourable?

But your additional explanation of eliminating factors will help..

Thanks

Grayth

Clipper

It has been my goal the entire time tracking the Pick 3 numbers to come up with the EXACT combination so I dont generally play boxed or what is called Combo's....evey possible combination of 3 digits.

I have software now (that is a work in progress) that was written for me by a College Student that uses my ideas and ways of elimination, etc to generate 3 digit combinations to play. I can block certain denominations from generation and even alpha patterns.

I track the alpha patterns by assiging a numerical number to the patterns. I also group the 10 digits in "sets" that I number and track those numbers. Each "set" has 1 Even and 1 Odd number. Sometimes 2 sets are used, other times 3 sets are used. Can set my software to generate either way from only 2 sets or 3 sets or when it is unknown how many sets will be used it will generate from all possible sets.

I have developed a technique of tracking to help tell when the game will be an Even game or an Odd game. When 3 digits will play or when Doubles will play. The Triples are the hardest to predict. :( Can rule out certain numbers in certain positions by tracking whether the next digit will be more or less then the last.

Can sometimes rule out certain digits playing by watching a Level of Play Chart and the number of digits that will come from 1-4 recent games or digits that played 5 or more games. Most digits will play again if they dont repeat by the time they get 4 games away from last time they played. I have seen some digits go 10, 15, 20 and more without playing at all but it is very infrequent.

The whole technique is much more then just figuring out a repeat number and what position it will be in :)

peter

Clipper, I don't play pick 3, but after reading all of your material, I might start. I give you a thumbs up :agree2: and salute you for all the great info, alot of your thinking can be used in 649. Hey we need you in that forum, thats where the real money is.:agree2:

Clipper

Thanks Peter. Actually Im on a thread in the "International" where Rebeckah has a subject regards the new Texas Pick 6 game which is 5/44 with Bonus Ball.

Think I figured out a way last night to use my Pick 3 tracking to track the Pick 6!:D

Roy

Clipper,What do you see for tonight?I have 273,276, 287& maybe 041,095.Thanks for any help,and good luck to you.../Roy

Clipper

Looking at my charts it appears the game will probably change to an ODD game, Sum Total Even. Indication of possibly 2 digit repeat or no repeat. Also some indication it could stay low again...possibly Sum Total 8 or 10.

Guy on another Message Board says watch for Doubles. They said anytime the same 2 digits play in a row like the 06 did in 106 and 306 that generally Doubles play. Since Doubles played at Noon today an even higher probability. Im not seeing Doubles just yet though.

Im getting an indication that at least 1 digit will play 5+ games out and the 79 and 2 are on Levels 5 and 2 is on Level 13. Not strong on the 2 unless no repeats so that only leaves the 7&9. For it to stay low and 2 digits repeat the 7 is going to have to play with the 3 & 0...or else the 0 is going to double and it stay an Even game.

Zero wont be in the 2nd and a digit lower then 6 in the 3rd. Odd for 1st position possibly the 7. If no repeats the 1 in the 1st and possibly the 5 in 2nd and 2 in 3rd.

Sidebar