Discussion Oct 18

Beaker said:
:tuut:
Thanks buddy - now I can be :king: too

Nothing but respectable quality posts :lol:
Without taking away anything that the others have done and achieved..You have always been a player with a lot of credibility and in my book you are the best! We have grown together buddy!
You are a :king: And soon we will be both rich :king:
:agree2: :clown:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Without taking away anything that the others have done and achieved..You have always been a player with a lot of credibility and in my book you are the best! We have grown together buddy!
You are a :king: And soon we will be both rich :king:
:agree2: :clown:
we have been on these boards for along time and I definitely have learned alot.

Like your friend that hit BIG recently, our time will come - I am very confident in that :agree:

Beaker said:
we have been on these boards for along time and I definitely have learned alot.

Like your friend that hit BIG recently, our time will come - I am very confident in that :agree:
It sure gave me hope to pursue this... :agree: :agree2:

Maggie

I'm going to have to interrupt this little tete a tete between you two, (no French keyboard for the little chapeaus on the e's) to congratulate Beaker on his 4000+2 posts. Keep em rolling, I enjoy reading them. :agree2: :)

Beaker

Maggie said:
I'm going to have to interrupt this little tete a tete between you two, (no French keyboard for the little chapeaus on the e's) to congratulate Beaker on his 4000+2 posts. Keep em rolling, I enjoy reading them. :agree2: :)
Thanks Maggie :agree2: I enjoy yours also - posts that is :blush:

Maggie, 4004 will go down in history - count on it! :dance1:

Beaker said:
Another High Risk - High Reward play.
Going with these awesome picks

DNs = 11-27
with
$$$ 5-17-21-29-30-32-37-39-41-49 $$$

Good luck posters - let's see 'em
:dance1:
For the record let me tell you this....If the on and off disruption caused by these bonus draws is on the off position tonite...You are going straight to the bank....
:agree: :agree2: :eek: :eek:

Beaker

I played 11-27 as DNs - all systems are calling for that one.

I see this has hit in the last round of bonus draws - draw 4. Hopefully, it hasn't left the building :worry:

It does raise an intersting point though - these DN calls could be in play for max 5 draws :eek:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
For the record let me tell you this....If the on and off disruption caused by these bonus draws is on the off position tonite...You are going straight to the bank....
:agree: :agree2: :eek: :eek:
I see you played that 11-27 awhile ago :agree:

This one is due for sure :agree2:

Beaker said:
I played 11-27 as DNs - all systems are calling for that one.

I see this has hit in the last round of bonus draws - draw 4. Hopefully, it hasn't left the building :worry:

It does raise an intersting point though - these DN calls could be in play for max 5 draws :eek:
They always come sooner than later.... :agree: :agree2: :clown:

peter

Beaker, I'm playing that 11/27 in a 5 number wheel, You are correct, we are going straight to the bank with that one!:agree2:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
4,000 posts for the Beak... Probably the best player of this board!Keep it going buddy! :agree: :clown: :agree2:
No doubt about it!:agree2: One of the Best!:agree2: :wavey:
That is not to exclude some of the other sharpshooters here.:uzi:
I am pleased to be amongst all of you!:agree2: :wavey:

peter said:
No doubt about it!:agree2: One of the Best!:agree2: :wavey:
That is not to exclude some of the other sharpshooters here.:uzi:
I am pleased to be amongst all of you!:agree2: :wavey:
Same here....Lots of greatness from many respectable players here.... :agree: :agree2: :clown:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
But I'm not even there yet myself...Hum....Already!??? :bawl:
Yes, your there already!, time flies when you spend the last 1000 posts, proving your RESPECTABILITY and CREDIBILITY :lol:

peter said:
Yes, your there already!, time flies when you spend the last 1000 posts, proving your RESPECTABILITY and CREDIBILITY :lol:
Yes without forgetting all the love :love: :love2: that is carried in my postings...And that everyone here can sense... :agree2: :agree:

Beaker

Very heavily weighted for ODD numbers here - hope they come.

Anyone know the last 5 draws that had 5 or 6 odd numbers - regular? :confused:

My father was a wise man....He once told me that ....''Never underestimate yourself...and your numbers will come up!!''....He was always funny and he was a respected man....I'm following his footsteps!
:lol: :agree2: :clown:

Sidebar