Discussion Oct 18

Randal

That's right Sheba and Mr. Bassboss. I'm ready for this draw. $10M, here I come!

P.S. I'm winning this one, hopefully you guys will be happy settling with smaller prizes because the jackpot is mine.

thornc

Randal said:
P.S. I'm winning this one, hopefully you guys will be happy settling with smaller prizes because the jackpot is mine.

If you do win, don't forget to donate some money for research to help those poor Tasmanian Devils... :sick: :heul:

peter

Expect to see at least 2 numbers repeat from draw 2057.possibly even 3:read:
I would wager, to say, they would be the 11,18,37.

gsobier

Peter:

Right on:agree2:! Because of bonus draws, history shows this is more probable and a gamble like this on a rare condition might work... ...happy hunting:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
Expect to see at least 2 numbers repeat from draw 2057.possibly even 3:read:
I would wager, to say, they would be the 11,18,37.

Last edited:

peter

As a matter of fact, I think we may be poised for a triple consecutive, I'm likin' 36,37,38.:agree:
I will be playing a 5 number combo with these 3.

gsobier

Peter:

I'd play 11, 18, and 37. I feel 36, 37, and 38 is less likely based on history.

Regards,
peter said:
As a matter of fact, I think we may be poised for a triple consecutive, I'm likin' 36,37,38.:agree:

Beaker

peter said:
I was thinking about my 11-25-36 again :lol:

I;m seeing 35-36-37 also :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I will patiently wait for these bonus's draws to stop before discussing anything short term here...But the great one will be back! :agree: :lol:
Gretzky is coming out of retirement??? When? who is he playing for? :lol: :lol:

Going to try to clip something here. Hopefully, there are 5 or 6 draw trends that will come around :agree2:

peter

Beaker said:
Gretzky is coming out of retirement??? When? who is he playing for? :lol: :lol:
I see you guys down east read the papers, well yes he is, for one game, playing out doors for the Oilers In November.

gsobier

Peter:

You are starting to make me :lol: comparing with Super 7 like that. 6/49 and Super 7 are driven with a different set of rules. 7 regular numbers vs. 6 will always produce more of those mostly rare things. Think about it.

Regards,
peter said:
It was just last week Super7 saw 37,38,39.

peter

George, comparing Stupid 7 and Can 649, is called Beakers cross over rule, do a word search and you'll see what I mean, it;s not as stupid as you may think. Beaker never posts his Saturday numbers, until he sees Fridays S7.:agree:

Beaker

peter said:
George, comparing Stupid 7 and Can 649, is called Beakers cross over rule, do a word search and you'll see what I mean, it;s not as stupid as you may think. Beaker never posts his Saturday numbers, until he sees Fridays S7.:agree:
... and I will be watching that one closely tonite ;)

Peter, think you are on to something with that 11-18-27 :agree:

gsobier

Peter:

"Stupid 7"? Well, that is another story.

Yes, I know Beaker has been doing this. I don't buy it at all for the time being. These are taken as coincidences in my mind now because I have not looked like Beaker has. Just for aguements, sake being the devils advocate, I'll look at both draws and see for myself. We know Beaker is a real good player and does things with good reason. I'm just having trouble trusting this tactic at the moment.

Speaking more on Beaker, Beaker's $10M Law is somewhat correct but not 100%. The last 3 draws had a 1 decaded miss, not 2. We only had a common LD once in the last 3 too. We could be due for a draw like he preaches:agree:. Am I making sense here?

Regards,
peter said:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Peter:

Yes, I know Beaker has been doing this. I don't buy it at all for the time being. These are coincidences in my mind because I have not looked. Just for aguements, sake being the devils advocate, I'll look at both draws and see for myself. We know Beaker is a real good player and does things with good reason. I'm just having trouble trusting this tactic at the moment.

Regards,
Check for yourself George. :agree: I have some code which I haven't run in awhile - I shall do that to see if anything has changed.

S7 hasn't been working very well lately but don't expect that to last.

Sidebar