Discussion Oct 18

peter

I believe in your statement of not trusting this, I also believe it is coincidence, I would never base my numbers on the results of one lotto to another, however it is an interesting footnote.
You could check all of the lottories world wide, and I'm sure you could compare numbers from one lottory and compare it to ours.:wavey:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

"Stupid 7"? Well, that is another story.

Speaking more on Beaker, Beaker's $10M Law is somewhat correct but not 100%. The last 3 draws had a 1 decaded miss, not 2. We only had a common LD once in the last 3 too. We could be due for a draw like he preaches:agree:. Am I making sense here?

Regards,
George:)
If you look at the entire history of just 10 million dollar draws, this does hold true most of the time, as in life nothing is exact , but history is history it is as sure as I am, about the swallows returning to San Capistrano each year.:agree: :wavey:

gsobier

Beaker:

You know me, I'll check it out. You are right, it has not helped lately from what I see. The outside influence could be worthy of a few lucky sets hoping to snag something like that:agree:.

Regards,

Beaker said:
Check for yourself George. :agree: I have some code which I haven't run in awhile - I shall do that to see if anything has changed.

S7 hasn't been working very well lately but don't expect that to last.

peter

George, extract all of the 10 million dollar draws, and put them in a separete file, make your own conclusions, perhaps there is something, which you may see , which the rest of us don't.
Dennis came up with a good observations on repeaters the other day, which frankly, I never thought of before, Fresh thinking is whats needed.:agree: :agree2: :wavey:

peter

gsobier said:
Beaker:

You know me, I'll check it out. You are right, it has not helped lately from what I see. The outside influence could be worthy of a few lucky sets hoping to snag something like that:agree:.

Regards,
If you need additional outside influence check out my theory on the "Dog Poop" grid theory, or Beakers theory on "Kibbles":lol:
We would be more than happy to explain them to you.
Remember, for every set, and every draw, WE HAVE A THEORY

peter said:
George, extract all of the 10 million dollar draws, and put them in a separete file, make your own conclusions, perhaps there is something, which you may see , which the rest of us don't.
Dennis came up with a good observations on repeaters the other day, which frankly, I never thought of before, Fresh thinking is whats needed.:agree: :agree2: :wavey:
Working on this here....You will receive more on that...sooonnnnn! Pretty soooooooonnnnn!Just check your mail once in a while.... :agree:

gsobier

Peter:

The bottom line, make your choices of what determines the criteria of selection for the next draw. Dennis looks at many others too, I don't.

Hitting BIG requires skill and luck combined with your game plan strategy. In the last few weeks, I have more than enough of my new reports to look at without peeking at someone else. I'm still learning how to read, interpret, and exploit them:eek: effectively. Just wish me the best of luck with them:wavey:.

Regards,
peter said:
I believe in your statement of not trusting this, I also believe it is coincidence, I would never base my numbers on the results of one lotto to another, however it is an interesting footnote.
You could check all of the lotteries world wide, and I'm sure you could compare numbers from one lottery and compare it to ours.:wavey:

peter

peter said:
WE HAVE A THEORY
I just thought of something....
I'm going to start a company called"THEORY MASTERS " I'm going to compile all of the theories, I have collected, and I'm going to sell them for $39.95 GST included,Never believed in the GST, so I'll screw the government on this one , like they screw us all the time, Hey, I like the Ring to that.... Theory Masters, kinda sounds like a think tank, does'nt it?:lol:

gsobier

Peter:

I did just that with $10M draws and you already know what I've said about it. We could be due for that one as observed, who knows for sure:notme:.

Funny you are referring to repeaters:agree:... ...I just stumbled on something today as a matter of fact:eek:. I will compare notes with you guys on this when I get a chance. Please remind me.

Regards,

peter said:

gsobier

Peter:

You could make money on that:agree:... ...others have. Get your pencils sharpened and your crayons out for the pretty pictures:liplick:!

I hope everyone here is being entertained:eek:.

I like that line from a while back "we are all experts and have a theory until the numbers come out:lol:."

Regards,

peter said:
I just thought of something....
I'm going to start a company called"THEORY MASTERS " I'm going to compile all of the theories, I have collected, and I'm going to sell them for $39.95 GST included,Never believed in the GST, so I'll screw the government on this one , like they screw us all the time, Hey, I like the Ring to that.... Theory Masters, kinda sounds like a think tank, does'nt it?:lol:

peter

gsobier said:

get your pencils sharpened and your crayons out for the pretty pictures:liplick:!

I hope everyone here is being entertained:eek:.

Regards,
As you and Beaker Know George the crayons are for coloring, if you had Quattro Pro, you would know what I mean, Ask Beaker, he'll tell you, my files are very colorful.

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

I like that line from a while back "we are all experts and have a theory until the numbers come out:lol:."

Regards,
After the draws, we create a new theory.:lol:

gsobier

Peter:

Internet E-Mail remind/bug me too please. We need to pull together on repeaters.

To give you a preview, there is a protocol regarding repeaters to tip the odds a little more in your favour:agree:. I'm not sure what Dennis' observations are, they could be the same:notme:.

Regards,
peter said:
OH! We will!!!!

peter

Just a suggest to our kind host LT, but perhaps if your thinking of renaming this Web Site, you might want to call it" The lotto Think Tank":lol: :agree2: :wavey:

gsobier

Peter:

Quattro Pro is on my list. I will see what you got when the time comes. I got too much to do at the moment. I'm giving you a snow job, its the way things are right now for me.

Regards,

peter said:
As you and Beaker Know George the crayons are for coloring, if you had Quattro Pro, you would know what I mean, Ask Beaker, he'll tell you, my files are very colorful.

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

Internet E-Mail remind/bug me too please. We need to pull together on repeaters.

I'm not sure what Dennis' observations are, they could be the same:notme:.

Regards,
Did you not get his mail on this? If not, after reading this, I'm sure You'll get a copy.:agree:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

Quattro Pro is on my list. I will see what you got when the time comes. I got too much to do at the moment. I'm giving you a snow job, its the way things are right now for me.

Regards,
George, I can't believe a big time programmer such as your self, does'nt have, or can't get Quattro pro:dang: :eek: :lol: :wavey: A what kind of job????:lol:

gsobier

Peter:

Looks like it could be a case of chasing the 'ol tail too much or running to the greener side to quickly. Dennis has explained with the analogy "going where the fish are" but, you can't jump out of the boat and get all wet all the time.

Regards,
peter said:
After the draws, we create a new theory.:lol:

Sidebar