Discussion Oct 18

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, I agree mostly odd, last 10 million dollar draw that had 6 odd numbers was draw 1727.
Interesting Peter, thank you.

Not easy for me to get those stats. One thing I have found, last time for all 7 odd was 1792. ;)

Beaker

peter said:
Just as a footnote, this will be the 7th $10 million dollar draw in this century of draws.
If you look back in 2002 we had 14 of them by this time. We have only had 7 so far this year.

I guess all of our analysis and strategy is paying off with more winning jackpots :lol:

Maggie

Originally posted by giota182
winning numbers: 01, 04, 12, 13, 22, 24

Very interesting..and I am being very serious here....are these your own picks or quick picks? And if they are yours, is there a reason for not playing any 30's or 40's? :)

peter

Beaker said:
If you look back in 2002 we had 14 of them by this time. We have only had 7 so far this year.

I guess all of our analysis and strategy is paying off with more winning jackpots :lol:
If you ask me. I'll bet the lottocorp is plugged into this forum, on a regular basis, just to see what goes on here!:lol:

peter

Heres a list of the hottest numbers by decade this century.
decade one, 6@16
decade two, 11@11,13@11,15@11
decade three, 25@12
decade four, 37@15
decade five, 47@14.
Top six numbers are odd

peter

Heres a list of the coldest numbers by the decades, this century.
decade one, 2@2
decade two, 17@5
decade three, 28@3
decade four, 39@6
decade five, 42@5

peter

In terms of a long term trend, I would expext to see the 2 at least ten more times, out of the next 41 draws, be prepared, it's lowest total previous was in the 13 century, @ 9 times.
Also the 17 just came off last century, tying it's lowest ever production in a century, @8 times, and it seems to be continuing this trend, I don't expect to see this number more than 5 times over the next 41 draws.
I also expect to see the 30 and 36 at least 8 more times over the course of 41 draws.
I also expect to see the 40 and 43 at least 8 more times this century.
There you have it, my long term prognosis for the next 41 draws.

Last edited:

peter

Could'nt help but notice Maggie, you have ,what I would term some of the 8 coldest numbers this century, this is not intended as a critisizm, but merely an observation.:wavey:

Maggie

I know they're pretty frigid, Peter, but I'm hoping for at least 2 of them, namely the 38-48. :)

The only other one out of the group I'd really like to see is the 26, I think it would go well with my 15.

peter

Maggie said:
Originally posted by giota182
winning numbers: 01, 04, 12, 13, 22, 24

Very interesting..and I am being very serious here....are these your own picks or quick picks? And if they are yours, is there a reason for not playing any 30's or 40's? :)
I'm quessing birth dates.

hot4

#16's brother

After searching my *guess thinking* that chose #16 four draws ago, it seems that #6 is the number to choose.

My bet is: #6 will come next 4 draws.

Frank

gsobier

Gawd, and I'm only at 700ish:eek:. You only need about 2,000 more to catch up with "you know who".
Beaker said:
:tuut:
Thanks buddy - now I can be :king: too

Nothing but respectable quality posts :lol: ... and that's no :crap:

Sidebar