Discussion Oct 18

gsobier

Peter:

I have sent a request to my source which is not all too reliable. I have to ask a few times:bawl:. I won't pay $$$ for any software from Microsoft because it all sucks.

Windows XP Professional is no different, same rule:lol:. Oh, look out, here comes that idiot Bill Gates now!

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
George, I can't believe a big time programmer such as your self, does'nt have, or can't get Quattro pro:dang: :eek: :lol: :wavey: A what kind of job????:lol:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

Looks like it could be a case of chasing the 'ol tail too much or running to the greener side to quickly. Dennis has explained with the analogy "going where the fish are" but, you can't jump out of the boat and get all wet all the time.

Regards,
Ah! yes the "Fish Theory", I almost forgot about that one!, thxs for the reminder, i must include that one in my new mail outout for ( did I mention $39.95 GST included) XMAS. :lol:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

I have sent a request to my source which is not all too reliable. I have to ask a few times:bawl:. I won't pay $$$ for any software from Microsoft because it all sucks.

Windows XP Professional is no different, same rule:lol:. Oh, look out, here comes that idiot Bill Gates now!

Regards,
Have the company buy it and write it off on your tax.
The government paid for my copy... only the don't know it... it's called "office supplies". When all else fails borrow it from a friend, I too hate having to pay for software.:wavey:

gsobier

Peter:

This is just something to pass the time while my programs are running. There have been times when you would not see me online for days or weeks, it changes depending on the kind of program I'm involved with. The one right now, takes a while to complete its run. Enjoy this while it lasts:lol:.

Regards,
peter said:
Like what??? spending to much time on this board, George, buddy!!!, you have a fixsation.:lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

Regards,
How big of an idiot can he be? He's worth how many BILLIONS!!!!
Sorry, but Bill is my idiol, he may be an a- hole, I don't know about that, but I admire his ability to chase a dollar.

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

This is just something to pass the time while my programs are running. There have been times when you would not see me online for days or weeks, it changes depending on the kind of program I'm involved with. The one right now, takes a while to complete its run. Enjoy this while it lasts:lol:.

Regards,
George, I'm concerned about you buddy!!!, Have you had time to change your clothes,?, get out of the office, for a breath of fresh air.
P.S, The Yankees won the world series, just thought you should know in case you don't get out much. :lol:

gsobier

Peter:

This is an ugly can of worms you are going to open. The problem with Microsoft is simply quality of the software (Windows software) is way too low:no:. For more than 30 years IBM was the model/leader/example of how to do things right, not Microsoft. What Microsoft did right and wrong for everyone at the same time was, marketing thier inferior software and beat out IBM at that game. The general public got sucked in not knowing better. Not many knew OS/2 did not require a REBOOT:no: everyday like Windows 95 did. Think about it. The FIRST clue, Windows 95 was out late.

Regards,
peter said:
How big of an idiot can he be? He's worth how many BILLIONS!!!!
Sorry, but Bill is my idiol, he may be an a- hole, I don't know about that, but I admire his ability to chase a dollar.

Last edited:

gsobier

Peter:

You are more right than you could know, I'm working way too hard:bawl:. Please come rescue me.

The Tiger Cats:bawl: is something to worry about more. They have a Young owner now:eek: and won only one stinkin' game so far:bawl:.

The Marlins might not like you saying that too much about the WS:lol:. I don't care too much who wins, the fat lady didn't sing yet on that one:).

Regards,
peter said:
George, I'm concerned about you buddy!!!, Have you had time to change your clothes,?, get out of the office, for a breath of fresh air.
P.S, The Yankees won the world series, just thought you should know in case you don't get out much. :lol:

Last edited:
I will not let my buddies down....This would be my normal starting list....For the next draw...
Of course I would cut down 08 numbers from this huge list
1-2-6-7-11-12-13-16-27-29-32-34-37-41-45-46-47-49
Now when you think about it...lower sides of decades...decades missing...you can wind up with a very good set in a hurry here....
These numbers courtesy of you know who!!!
:king: :lol:

gsobier

Dennis:

Oh, the lottery, that was the missing topic:lol:... ...just for fun good buddy, I'd try playing no more than 2 of these in any given set or even none of them from that list:eek:...
06 07 29 32 37 46 47

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I will not let my buddies down....This would be my normal starting list....For the next draw...
Of course I would cut down 08 numbers from this huge list
1-2-6-7-11-12-13-16-27-29-32-34-37-41-45-46-47-49

Last edited:

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

This is an ugly can of worms you are going to open. The problem with Microsoft is simply quality of the software (Windows software) is way too low:no:. For more than 30 years IBM was the model/leader/example of how to do things right, not Microsoft. What Microsoft did right and wrong for everyone at the same time was, marketing thier inferior software and beat out IBM at that game. The general public got sucked in not knowing better. Not many knew OS/2 did not require a REBOOT:no: everyday like Windows 95 did. Think about it. The FIRST clue, Windows 95 was out late.

Regards,
i can't argue with anything you said George, as a matter of fact, I agree, I simply stated, I admire the way Gates hustles a dollar.

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Oh, the lottery, that was the missing topic:lol:... ...just for fun good buddy, I'd try playing no more than 2 of these in any given set or even none of them from that list:eek:...
06 07 29 32 37 46 47

Regards,
It is at your own risk ...I'm not going after them .... :lol2: :smash:

What really pisses me off is that we have some very good indications for that magic combo 20-43 and 46-47 also to come up...But I am affraid that it will go into these bonus draws... :dang:

Beaker

I'm going to take a chance with something for this one.

I'm still looking at a 2-decade miss and the ones I will pick are 1's and 40's - I will cover a few from here just to be safe.

If you look at the triple announcers for 10-14-16 you will see some very interesting things - namely 11-27-32-39 - I will cover alot of those numbers.

;)

Sheba said:
This is a sweet little set of numbers...
05-08-12-18-20-27-31-34-39-41-43
Hint...20 :kaioken:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
--------------------------------------------------------
Sheba I really like that set...It has already hit for 6 numbers 3 times in the history...Play it for the long term strategy in 6/49 and you wont regret it! :agree: :agree2:

Beaker said:
I'm going to take a chance with something for this one.

I'm still looking at a 2-decade miss and the ones I will pick are 1's and 40's - I will cover a few from here just to be safe.

If you look at the triple announcers for 10-14-16 you will see some very interesting things - namely 11-27-32-39 - I will cover alot of those numbers.

;)
Best of luck Beaker! :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Sheba I really like that set...It has already hit for 6 numbers 3 times in the history...Play it for the long term strategy in 6/49 and you wont regret it! :agree: :agree2:
I noticed that also - a very good long-term set to use especially instead of QPiks.:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
4,000 posts for the Beak... Probably the best player of this board!Keep it going buddy! :agree: :clown: :agree2:

:tuut:
Thanks buddy - now I can be :king: too

Nothing but respectable quality posts :lol: ... and that's no :crap:

Sidebar