Why are you here??

Teufellj

JUST "LURKING!"

Hello Everyone!!

I'm just sitting on the back burners and avoiding my true nature of running the bjesus out of the pick 3 area. Been very ill and have just gotten my legs back far enough to straddle my computer chair. Only reason I'm butting in on this conversation is to say, "that although I don't understand many of your "North of the border" comments, I have found this website and all of the people involved of good nature and with good taste when it comes to giving what information that they have. Yes, even those who seem to have sat on a tack in one form or another, are at least being honest with me at the time. I have found some very good information and sometimes not so good but at least these folks have tried.
"Why Am I Here?" To be plain with my comment---IT's A Comfortable Atmosphere where I can think and digest; kid and be kidded without malice for the most part. Some of the people not acquainted with your ways may think something else...I don't. There is a comment about this site going down hill---I'll believe this when shrimp learn to whistle.
I'm tired now and just going to "Lurk" for a while!

Teufellj...

Maggie

Nice to see you on your feet, Teuffelj, hope things are going better for you now.

So, put your slippers on, throw your feet up and come in and lurk anytime. :)

Teufellj

I FEEL BETTER ALREADY...

Thank you Maggie,

Just your short comment is what I was referring to on my last post---CONSIDERATION and EASY LISTENING!

Teufellj...

Hi all.

I guess we could say we are all here to try and (somehow) win the jackpot.

besides all that's been said above ;) this place holds some of the nicest and outgoing people on the net
So :beer:

why i'm here

I want to win 649
silly question!
just kidding, never net chatted before
this topic 649 is one of the few i share and
have found a web site to checkout
i just "lurked" a few threads and like what i've read and
respect the lines
i never have more than a couple of hours a week to surf the
web.
i'd like this time to be constructive

nipsirc

Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks for telling the truth....It tells a lot... about all the bs you post regularly.... :agree2:But it doesn't tell how many aliases you have... :rolleyes:

No it doesn't, does it? Why, I thought you know all the answers? You're the AWESOME one remember? :lol:

But of course, unlike you, I don't have aliases and hide my faces under different names. It's only you that does that cause you're so full of it.

Now whatever happen to "An era has ended and all those talk about "Not posting anymore" and leaving the board? Or are all those more AWESOME BS from your highness the King of BS ???

By the way, even if you are the king of all craps, I still wish you the best of this holiday season. Even you deserve something better.

nipsirc

Dennis Bassboss said:
On the contrary I do know a few of them...NmbrsDude...Happy Pig.. etc... :lol:

:lol: :lol: You don't have the slightest clue.... you make me laugh!!! :lol: :lol:

Just shows how much talent you have.......

Why don't you asked old man scrooge to help you do an DNS Lookup and Whois.....

tonight I was just deleting old E-mails and had several E-mail notifications of replies.

The account that I registered here is my junk E-mail account so I don't read it very much.

Sidebar