Why are you here??

LT

Administrator
THESE PEOPLE ARE WACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point luckystrike :lol: and as you say even Randall can garner some respect around here .. hey he has a wierd but wonderful sense of humour. Well I hope all of the Gwelves enjoy this site at least until they get their own WalMart :D

peter said:
I.ve often wondered why the lurkers don't post, Why are they here.
I challenge you lurkers, and you know who you are, and tell me why you do not participate.
Perhaps we should start a thread entitled Lurkers, and post the date they lurk, when we see a name at the bottom of the page and they are known not to post, then they get named to the thread.
If the lurkers don't like it, TOUGH COOKIES for them, perhaps they will either leave, or post.

I come here to read the discussions/info... but I don't really buy lottery tho.. just came here to read for fun... see if anyone hit big.. if they do, i feel happy for 'em.. that's all..

I guess some people like to read while some people like to write... that's why there are writers in this world, and there are readers in this world.... I don't really think there's the need to point out who only read but not write since it's not a requirement/rule to this board??

peace ~:)

system13

At the time I was browsing on Robert Perkis's site and I found a link to this board,so decided to pay it a visit just out of curiosity.
I probably would have never joined in if it wasn´t for WinHunter,though,just wanted to lay my hands on WH so with a download in progress I started reading some of the topics and I remember first thread that I read was the one about dancing set by Dennis Bassboss,with one nice analogy about lottery numbers and dancing,and when I read that this set has hit the jackpot in Croatian lotto 6/45 on 5-th of January this year,
I was sold.:agree:

I thought,wow,if I only have joined this board last year,what a way would have that been to start a new year...so I keep comming back,afterall this time next year we´ll be millionaires,so probably busy with something else ;) , but in the meanwhile, I enjoy my staying here.

Cheers
:)

Randal

I came here in my persuit of money and riches (good old google!), so far I've lost money and just have a bunch of useless little papers (quick picks) to show for it. I still persist in my persuit but now I only play the big draws because I'm greedy and don't like splurging $20 in lottos on a $2M draw that 30 people in Ontario/Quebec are gonna share anyway. Next time I buy a ticket I should drive a few hours past the boarder to purchase a ticket. I know more people in Ontario/Quebec play the lotto than the rest of Canada combined but GEEZE. :mad:

Anyway I've had lots of fun, this place makes it worth the money loss just because I can be such a jack ass and still be dignified with the respect of others. :D

Brad said:
....And let's not forget Randal ! :cool:
luckystrike said:
....IMAGINE....I EVEN HAVE RESPECT FOR RANDAL.... :lol:
LT said:
Good point luckystrike :lol: and as you say even Randall can garner some respect around here ....
It's all about me BAYBEE! YEAH! :D

peter said:
I.ve often wondered why the lurkers don't post, Why are they here.
I challenge you lurkers, and you know who you are, and tell me why you do not participate.
Perhaps we should start a thread entitled Lurkers, and post the date they lurk, when we see a name at the bottom of the page and they are known not to post, then they get named to the thread.
If the lurkers don't like it, TOUGH COOKIES for them, perhaps they will either leave, or post.
:dang:
Dannys Kockluss said:
I come here to read the discussions/info... but I don't really buy lottery tho.. just came here to read for fun... see if anyone hit big.. if they do, i feel happy for 'em.. that's all..

I guess some people like to read while some people like to write... that's why there are writers in this world, and there are readers in this world.... I don't really think there's the need to point out who only read but not write since it's not a requirement/rule to this board??

peace ~:)
:agree:
Let the lurkers benefit from the wisdom of the LOTTO SAGES (a.k.a. LOTTO GODS) on this board (you sages know who you are). They're not hurting anyone and they fill up the calendar with birthdays! YAY! LPC BIRTHDAYS!!! :D
Who knows, maybe one day a few of them will start contibruting their findings/hunches/quick picks/obscure jello recipies.

thornc

My turn. As I've said I came here because of WinHunter, then I posted about my stupid little Markov program and I got so much feedback that I decided to stay and contribute/learn whatever I could!

peter said:
An interesting question Thornc, but my question to you is, why do YOU want to know why people come here?

Simple, because I really wanted to know who was going to answer! Really so far the people that are answering are the ones that I expected (some missing, but hei people have real lifes), the ones that I feel are part of this little virtual community.

And as I expect, the people I see rocking the boat in a negative way, aren't here! Even Randal, that some may consider against the usual spirit of the community, is here and he is posting a valid comment. He may have some different ideas, but he does make is points valid in his special way.

The main reason for my thread is simple, to remind all of us why we are here! So that we can focus on the main point and forget about the rest!

Rebeckah

thornc said:
Really so far the people that are answering are the ones that I expected (some missing, but hei people have real lifes), the ones that I feel are part of this little virtual community.

And as I expect, the people I see rocking the boat in a negative way, aren't here!

EH GADS! Now I HAVE to post to make sure I get into the *right* group! heeheeheeheeeheeeeheeee:D

I'm here & on other lotto forums, but only post here. Here, we all discuss techniques for # selection & improving our game. You all *got game!* ;) I'm not a poster on the other forums cuz one of them they mainly fight or bash systems users & then taut buying quick picks, which is a system itself! :rolleyes: the other they mainly discuss wheels & strange British things that are lost on me. This place generally treats everyone with respect and kindness. {Except me, I'm a Dr. Laura impersonator} ;) uh, We focus more on the actual lotto #s instead of periphery stuff that will never make me richer. Like the: *cash value vs. annuity* option argument. YAWN. Like all of us, I want to improve my game and most of you have helped me alot with that. :) THANKS!
:wavey: :kiss:

Randal

Buying quick picks isn't a system, I go to the local 7-Eleven and demand a 5 pack of Super7 before I destroy the store. Then I pay for it and go on my way. :D
Unless this system included my many adventures through the backlanes of the Winnipeg ghetto in which I live. Actually, I don't live in a ghetto. :(

Rebeckah

Not using a system is still a system.
Not making a choice is still a choice.

I think a QP computer {lotto ticket printer thinga-ma-bob} has parameters for picking a set of #s. Like a filter of sorts. Like, it will only pick, or allow lexicographical sets between 2 and 12 million. ? That's one way to do it. Like eliminating certain lex values, like what Dennis said about not being able to play 333 in the pick 3.
NO, I can't prove this, it's just my QP conspiracy theory. ;) ;) ;) If there's a lotto official around, mebbe they could confirm/deny my theory? & if that IS true, then wouldn't QP players have an edge up? & Lot Offs would have to post adjusted odds of winning.... so I guess my theory is BUNK! BWAHA!
:D

Rebeckah

ALTHOUGH I CAME HERE BY ACCIDENT...I'M GLAD TO HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE AND OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW AND SHARE POSTS WITH AN INDIVIDUAL,SUCH AS YOU....YOU ARE VERY UNIQUE.....

I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT AFTER READING YOUR POST,YOU ARE IN THE AGE GROUP BETWEEN 29..& ..33.. [if i'm wrong..i do apoliize ]

you are a very intellegent individual...:agree:

GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK..ALL THE BEST...:kiss:

BRUCE!!!

NmbrsDude

Hey Randal

I was just thinking about your comment that more people in Ontario/Québec play the lottery than the rest of the provinces combined. Funny thing, if you look at the demographics, I believe Ontario/Québec have more people that the rest of Canada combined. Crazy stuff but there might be a correlation there; if only predicting 6/49 were so simple...

ND

Re: Hey Randal

NmbrsDude said:
I was just thinking about your comment that more people in Ontario/Québec play the lottery than the rest of the provinces combined. Funny thing, if you look at the demographics, I believe Ontario/Québec have more people that the rest of Canada combined. Crazy stuff but there might be a correlation there; if only predicting 6/49 were so simple...

ND

...:lol: :lol: :lol:

peter

Re: Hey Randal

NmbrsDude said:

ND
Thats an amazing revelation :lol: I wonder what the winnings are on a per capita basis?

Rebeckah

Bruce, I love you too! :kiss: :D
& actually I just had my 39th b day. which means it's mid-life crisis time. yawn. BUT I don't celebrate birthdays because it re-affirms the illusion of age and linear time, and eternal beings don't age, cuz that's an illusion specific to Earth.

Greetings from my home planet.
:D

Rebeckah

I also don't celebrate *Hallmark Holidays*. You know, those times when you buy somebody a gift that they secretly hate because of a specific date on a calender... Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday cuz the family just eats & gets drunk together.

serena

not a lurker, just a learner

:wavey:
Hi all, don't want to be classified as a "lurker" ... I'm here to learn. Not qualified enough to post just yet. I'm in lotto kindergarten. There have been some very interesting posts. Thanx.

Beaker

Re: not a lurker, just a learner

serena said:
:wavey:
Hi all, don't want to be classified as a "lurker" ... I'm here to learn. Not qualified enough to post just yet. I'm in lotto kindergarten. There have been some very interesting posts. Thanx.
serena, we are all qualified to post :agree: even to ask questions. I hope your learning has yielded some good results. :agree2:
Thanx for posting and look forward to your comments Let us know if you hit anything.
:agree2:

Sidebar