Prov Discuss. & Picks Apr 30

your stacks

Have u created your stacks yet ?
Based on what I have seen from AI , I will construct new ideas as the one boring ones that I had did almost nothing. Cuz maybe I put too many processors under one group..Didn't know that we can expand :(

Brad

I'm still working on mine, as I mentioned bfr it is a loooong process ... gotta take a break tomorrow tho as I have other things on the go ... you know, chores and like :D

Brad

Have you followed tomatin2002 in Pick 3 ? Looks like he got a winner in his trials the second day out ! I'll take a look at his stuff and then sign off ... hey maybe it'll work for BC Daily3 too ?!

L8R

POSTING SOME S7

gonna post some S7 numbers for the folks then it's time to sleep.
oh b4 I go, remember the subject that I called it off because some members got fed up with bad comments..well same source pinpointed the date of Queen Sheba's Kingdom Destruction ( even though it's in the past ) The date is 570 A.D.
If u check the date on the Net you found it hovering around 572-575 A.D.
Also King Solomon's Death was pinpointed at 935 B.C. if you check the Net you would find it's around 920- 950 B.C..That one is connected to the event on March 2022 A.D.
At the end if u have any MUTUAL FUNDS just take it out cause things WILL change...I already took mine out and lost $700.00
I already told LT about 2022 ( details) :D

Sidebar