Prov Discuss. & Picks Apr 30

U MEAN 3/11

The question is how many stacks were presented for you ?
I am lucky I saved the newest stacks on a CD..

I didn't see any AI folder in the new version ? Do we have to create it or once AI is implemented it will be created ?

Brad

Ouch ... can't see straight, yea that's 3/11

Create AI folder in ...\plugins\shared\AI and then dump folder within AI .

CAN NEVER WORK WITH 4.0 EVER

Would u believe this ? I tried to use the saved stacks from 4.0 and guess what I got same old problem..
So I will get back to you in few minutes ..

IT'S OK NOW

Brad,

I have to create my stacks now :(
But AI is working and Old Wolf too so losses are not that bad..
Just time wasting a bit but I remember the configuration....

Brad

To use 'old' stacks you should check the header, may need an adjustment. Use an editor like Word and look at top of he stacks:

<INITIAL_HISTORY_FILE>C:\Program Files\WINHunter3.15\history\BC49 last~150.txt</INITIAL_HISTORY_FILE> ...old

<INITIAL_HISTORY_FILE>C:\Program Files\WINHunter.new\history\BC49.txt</INITIAL_HISTORY_FILE> ...new

The above are from my WH 3.15 and WH 1.0.2, yours may be slightly diff, but you need to see what the new version has and adjust the old to suit .

That's worked for a few old stacks that I did try and wanted to keep, may not be practical for all ... too time consuming.

One other thing, I used to rename the hist file to keep track of the last draw, ie: BC49.1171, BC49.1172... etc. but AI won't accept that, it needs the same name for all stacks, so I use just BC49 now ... this may not be a problem for you though.

WILL AVOID THAT

Actually I will make my own from now to avoid any repeat problems then have to delete then re-install...

Already created AI folder and Dum within so What I need to do now is to let the machine do the AI stuff..I guess later on tonite.

How about you ? are u doing the same AI tests for 6/49 and S7 ?

Brad

I wish ... did one for S7 earlier when the pot was $30M, now I'm sticking with BC49 only.

Note: 'dump' should be all lower case letters, just in case the prog is sensitive to that

THOUGHT WORSE IS OVER

Last night Prize Payout confirmed my suspicion that after BC/49 is won, it pays out little money.
Look at 5/6 category, only NINE...That's pathetic I thought 12 winners was bad enough now comes 9 to make it even worse.
There was a time when it was won 2x in 3 draws or so.
These days are gone..

SOMEBODY I KNOW MATCHED 5/6

Brad,

The courier guy that i see everyday just told me today that his group matched 5/6 ( the day Jackpot was won )..I asked him only now u know ? He said he doesn't have a copy of ticket.....Told him u must have a copy..
Anyway they are 8 ppl putting 2.00 each for every draw...
Sometimes they play Combo and many times they pick their own.
On that day they played regular and got 5/6....
It's our turn my man :agree:

Brad

Cool ! ... as my kids would say :cool:

:confused: Sympatico.ca used to show total sales for each BC49 draw, but not anymore ... only CN49 and S7 still have that

DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT SYMPATICO

Too bad u didn't tell me that b4.
we should start letting AI work for S7 and compare with Old Wolf.
On May 10 Combo 9 will be deployed and I hope I can get even 3/9 with LottoBuddy.
Tell me, does AI slow down your Computer ? Mine oh yes it does even though it's 1.7 GHZ....So I am wondering what it would be running a server for WH ? Not good......

Brad

Yeah it's noticeable but not too bad.

What really slows down is WINHunter itself, by that I mean when say checking stacks while AI is running in the backround ...

But ... if you open another WINHunter, in addition to the one that AI is using, it works at 'normal' speed .

Hey, could try running 2 AIs simultaneously ... wonder what would happen ??

Brad

Sure ... I think AI is supposed to delete them once dump has about a 100 stacks, but it doesn't always work ... glitch ... you can be the sanitary engineer :D

Brad

YeeHaa ... my AI's come alive again !! She was dormant for about 12 hrs but now she's really racing !

In the past when AI stopped I'd get cheesed and restart again, but I wanted to see what happens if I leave her alone ... occasionally AI gets stuck in a loop from which there's no escape, but I watched the dump as it was slowly filling up, which indicated that she was just thinking and possibly improving some of the remaining stacks ... amazing program this is once you get to know it a bit :agree:

(Can't believe that my favourite past time now is watching something dump :sick: :lol: )

Brad

I started AI around 2:00am, she ran till ~11:45am and produced ~50 stacks (I fed her 15 of my fave stacks prior) and 'stopped', now she just restarted ...

OH MAN

U mean the longer she works, the better the results ?

Man talk about addiction.
Have u seen Andrew's samples ? they did good in recent draws unlike Optimize BC49...The ones that came with the new version..
Also there is a stack called 014test, it did well too !!

Brad

No I haven't tried those yet, I wonder if I can find his samples 'cuz I refiled everything :dang: .
U mean the longer she works, the better the results ?
... yes, according to Andrew AI is capable of improving her best stacks !! I've yet to see that, not because it did not happen yet, but 'cuz I may have chucked the stacks not knowing ...

Sidebar