Prov Discuss. & Picks Apr 30

ONE THING MIGHT WORK BUT

Brado,

It could be that I still have some files as I can see it in the add/remove stuff..
But I don't wanna delete all cause the old wolf would be gone..
I just can't find the *.exe file for the WOLF ..it's not under progs\winhunter ?

Brad

Could use Windows "Find files or folders" feature and look for WINHunter.exe ... the date should be 10/26/01, ~476 KB.

BUT ... if you had both versions in the same directory, the uninstall may have junked it :rolleyes: .

Brad

Combo, you could make copies of the Old Wolf stacks and put them in 'My Documents' temporarily so if you reinstall v 0.1.4 you won't have to redo.

PS. I forgot you're at work :D I can email any files you may need later via LT

THANKS

yes backup is always desired.
The golden stack no need to save it cause it's already there by leaving ALLCHECKED remember without touching values of processors..
Did u ever try that ?

INTRIGUING AI

Brad,

Do you consider AI as similar to QP ?\
I would say it's a bit smarter but hey QP produces KILLERS too.
What I like about AI is variety as i have tons of numbers to pick from...Whereas my stacks stay the same and numbers don't change til after 6 draws or so.....
Ans that's the advantage of version 1.0.2 over 0.14 in terms of variety.....
Funny stuff were produced by AI like one stack had one number to pick...Some other had 5 numbers !!! That one would be ideal for Combo 5 hahahaha.
The worst was having 44 numbers in your face
:D

Brad

If you look at the whole history with a specific AI stack it may appear no better than QPs but I don't think AI is random, it zeroes in on trends nicely ...

Lot of the stacks I've seen are good for certain 'windows' within the draw history and I guess the trick is to catch and ride the trend wave early on.

And don't overlook the high prediction counts, like 43 to 48, some of them will help you eliminate 1-6 or more numbers in 9/10 draws ! Get enough of those and elim 20, 30 or even more with a great deal of certainty .... remember our friend Consistency ;) ... and combine that with your picking method/intuition and who knows ?

Note this: sometimes it's just as good to know where a program is bad !! (paraphrasing someone else here). If a stack never picks the right numbers, you can safely drop them.

I leave you with one thought : which is easier, picking numbers that will hit or dropping numbers that will not ?? :D

YEA BABY

Everything is fine now..
It was a matter of cleaning add/remove progs ..
Can u imagine I found version 0.13 there !!
Thanks....

Brad

OK ! let's see some stacks then:D

btw here's a set I did not play today :dang:

5-8-12-17-18-19-23-33-39-40-43 --> 4/11 ... I deserve a kick in the ars for that :sick:

Sidebar