Prov Discuss. & Picks Apr 30

Brad

Combo,

can't really control AI ... but when she comes up with stacks that give ~10 nrs, save those in a separate file. Then delete or remove all from her file, insert your 10 nr stack and restart AI.

Alternately just remove all the stacks periodically that are not 10 nr ones. I think it is possible to influence her in that way.

You may have to do this gradually, ie: start with 20 nr stacks , then 15 (or the lowest you can find) and see what happens.

It's a long process, don't know how well it'll work for you. I'm looking for/swapping stacks that had the best performance in the last 10 draws with some success and basing my picks on that.

SHORTEST WAY

Brad,

I found a trick not to waste time.....AI Stacks whose properties show they are THIN I ignore cause it gives me 44 numbers whereas the thick ones produce 10 numbers..
the whole process is annoying as it slows the machine down....

Brad

I found that also, the bigger the stack (KB), the more processors it has and usually produces less predictions.

THAT IS WHAT I SHOULD DO

Brad,

I have to do that unlike the way I am running right now having one filter that has many processors.
Instead I should have many filters and many processors...
I will post AI results cause they are very interesting to me !!
Later on tonite will do that.

Brad

Go for it Combo,

maybe we should start a new Picks Thread for that and the ones already posted in this one by you and Florie ... for clarity.

YA AGREE WITH AI THREAD

Brad,

Ya go for it cause these AI picks are smart and even I found ones that give me 6 numbers which is great to compare versus Lotto 97 and Lotto Analyzer...

Brad

ComboManiac said:
<snip> ... I am having problms with AI...WH is misbehaving, it's trying to install itself again !!

How about the unwanted stacks ? do I put them in the dump directory then delete them from there ?
thanks
Don't know about the reinstall prob, that hasn't happened to me :dang: ... check with Andrew

The stacks can be deleted straight from AI, no need to put them to dump first. Or you can create a new folder in 'Stacks' directory and call it say AIrejects if you think you may want to look at them again later.

I found that after a while I had too many to recheck and deleted them.

GOT 1.02

Some of the old stacks wouldn't open especially the AI ones...
I had to delete verion 3.18 and 4.0 cause it was causing a headache..

Brad

OK, I understand the prob now ... you can only have 1 'newer' version of WH installed at a time. MUST uninstall the all the old ones as you did, something about ActiveX makes them interfere with each other.

The original 0.14 doesn't use ActiveX so it's ok to keep it.

Andrew posted about that a while ago, you may want to read it.

more problms

Everytime I delete an unwanted AI stack file I go back to the same problem ..WH trying to install itself then it can't find that Winhunter.msi file ??

Brad

Also, some of the stacks generated with the older versions may give you trouble in 1.0.2, has something to do with the history file association. AI may not recognize them either so she'll just ignore them.

Brad

Re: more problms

ComboManiac said:
Everytime I delete an unwanted AI stack file I go back to the same problem ..WH trying to install itself then it can't find that Winhunter.msi file ??
.msi is the install program ... shouldn't be looking for that. The only thing I can suggest is unistall WH, make sure you have no other versions, or files (other than history or stacks) and install it again. I know it's a pain but it's either that or wait for Andrew's help.

WHERE DO I PUT USELESS STACKS

Since I can't even open my own stacks from version 4.0 where do i put them since i can't even delete them ?

Brad

I have them in C:\Program Files\WINHunter.new\Stacks \v4.0 ... you need to set up something like that, tho your directory may look slightly diff depending which directory your WH is in (mine is in Program Files) ... I may be in over my head here :rolleyes:

CAN'T EVEN CREATE MY OWN

i AM TRYING to create my own new stacks I get 91 error ??
Don't tell me I have to re-enter history again ?

Brad

Something screwed up with your install, have to sort that out first because you should not be having all those problems.

The install and old stack problems were partly addressed here

Brad

:) relax Combo, you'll like the 1.0.2 better once it's sorted out ... probably something really silly but beyond the scope of my help, sorry.

And you'll be able to generate new stacks 5x as fast as my dinosaur laptop ;)

PS. look in the Help file under 'Contributors', there's a feather for your cap :agree2: Also this could be be a good time to read up on the Red Bus processor.

Sidebar