Price Going Up!!MUST READ!

hot4

peter said:
I think all of this was irrelevent, really, we are splitting hairs here.
what is more relevant is how to get 5 or 6 numbers. Stay tuned,
THUNDER BOLTS ARE ABOUT TO STRIKE!!!!

I should be very glad if I'd get a way to hit simply 5 :agree: To get the +bonus or 6, we all know how to.

charles2

powerball said:
Where did you get the wrong 5/6 odds? The correct odds for matching 5/6 is 1 in 55,491.33. With the odds per $1 wager worsening, lottery consumers have the following options:

1) The lottery corporations hope that Canadian lottery players are truly stupid and will buy the same number of tickets as before or even more just because of the bigger jackpots. Players will end up spending at least twice as much money as before.

2) Players will spend the same amount per draw, but will buy half the 6/49 tickets as before. For example, if you buy two $1 tickets per draw now, you will just buy one $2 ticket per draw after May. In other words, 6/49 won't be making more money than before.

3) Players will revolt, cancelling their 6/49 tickets or switching to other games such as Super 7. Doubling the price may actually result in lower revenue for 6/49!

Which of the above wil YOU do?

i will now play Ontario 649 = 50 cents/ per so basically i get 4 times as much !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idjit

Which of the above wil YOU do?

Stop playing 6-49. It's the most effective method of protest available to us. It worked for Coke...
Really, there are so many cool games out there, it's not like it will be a total loss- more like saying goodbye to an old freind.
To be honest, my lotto expenditures were getting excessive anyway, and this will allow me to rationalize my lotto spending. The idea for crunching numbers was always to get the greatest 'bang for the buck', and this change will allow me to cut the greatest drain on my lotto budget and allow me to reduce my lotto expenditures accordingly.:agree:

Sidebar