Price Going Up!!MUST READ!

there are some who are legends in time and then there are those such as yourself who are legends in your own mind!!!! lol! lol!

NmbrsDude

where have I heard that one before...

luckyhorse said:
there are some who are legends in time and then there are those such as yourself who are legends in your own mind!!!! lol! lol!

Nice of someone else to point it out. And no, Luckyhorse is not an alias of mine, in case Dennis is actually watching!
Join the club, Luckyhorse!

ND

:cool:

Pradeep

INSIDE INFORMATION

There are few smart Business men in canada who purchase 649, super 7 winning tickets by paying 7% more.

Do you know why?

To save income tax. To save wealth tax.. etc.etc.

Now prize is 4 million, They will save more. And we common people will pay more.

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lots of gizmo and lots of wannabe...But there's only one Dennis Bassboss! Like it or not! :lol:

And one is plenty! ..:lol:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

peter

Sheba said:
And one is plenty! ..:lol:

Sometimes, one is not enough!!!:lol: Sometimes you need a few master chefs to make an excellent meal.

Sheba

peter said:
Sometimes, one is not enough!!!:lol: Sometimes you need a few master chefs to make an excellent meal.

Yes but we have lots of others...
we have The :king:
Beaker's Beauties....
Peter's Piks....
and me of course...Queen SHeba..:lol:....
We have Florie's, Mon, luckystrike's. gsober's list; charles piks; and there are too many to name ....... The list goes on and on and of course we have those
Repeater People! ......Hmmmm.

That's enough on that subject...:eek:

We are all Great In our own Way ........

Sheba

peter said:
Not everyone can be a master chef, but there are many who want to sit at the table and eat!:agree:

And a Fine Table it would be.....:agree:

peter

I must say, over the last while, we have many more people posting, which I think is great.
There is however a difference, between just posting your set of numbers, vs. those that post discussion, and information.
It is easy for those that post sets" only "on draw date to critisize others, who post much factual information and carry on a discussion.
If you want to just post your set and not discuss, that is great, but if you want to just post your set, and critisize those that post information, it would be best to shutup!:agree: I f you can't contribute, but you can critisize, you have NO credibility in my book!!:agree: Those that contribute, know who they are, and those that don't, know who they are as well.

I was talking to a lotto retailer today about the changes to the 6/49 game. He had some interesting comments to make.

He said that 6/49 sales have been dropping. People are not very interested in buying tickets when the Jackpot is a measily $2.5 million. They don't even get that excited when it reaches $12.5 Million anymore, not like the old days.

So wetting the appetite of the lotto player with big Jackpots seems to be connected to these changes being made now and ever-decreasing sales, especially when Super Seven has a big Jackpot going.

I think it is bad enough that the government has created lottery games that give back so little percentage of the actual odds to win anything from them. But it has also contributed to a quick-pick mentality, or faithfully playing the same favorite numbers... a no-brainer kind of approach that becomes stimulated only by the "Big Jackpot". It is no wonder that things are headed in the direction of these kind of changes!

No-brainer entertainment for the masses is becoming the norm... a scary thought!

peter

Here are my 2 cents worth first off I don't as a regular lotto player was ever asked my opinion on the state of the lotto today, yet "I AM A CUSTOMER".... ASK ME!!!!! for my thoughts
It is not the jackpot, but rather the payout structure.
Start to include prizes for 3 and the bonus, and 4 and the bonus, get rid of the plus, or extra for a dollar, we'll spend that on number picking, maybe include a $5 prize for 2 and the bonus, ans/or a free play for one number, this will keep us suckers coming back, but don't increase the price.... yes I'll still play, but not for as much, and you'll have killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

savagegoose

thats a huge increase. ours out here in oz usually creep up slowly like 5c-15c at a time per line. and non of this easy pick crap with it.

my state lotto just added a new draw. and for the time being im boycotting it. altogether. excpet of course for the introductory raffle where you get a pontiac GTO , or holden monaro as its called out here. and $400k for entering in the new game.

I figure thats worth the one off as more likely to win it than the looto.

but yah an extra $1 hike is outrageous.

Sheba

JUST SOME MORE INFO ON THE SUBJECT.. MOSTLY THE SAME

Price of Lotto 6/49 Ticket Will Double!

Believe it or not, it will cost you twice as much to buy Lotto 6/49
tickets. The Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (ILC) announced
upcoming changes to LOTTO 6/49, Canada's longest-running and
best-known national lottery game. The ILC represents all of Canada's
five government-run lottery corporations and is responsible for
national lottery games such as LOTTO 6/49 and LOTTO Super 7. The
changes will go into effect following the May 29, 2004 draw.

The new LOTTO 6/49 will still be based on the popular
match-six-of-49-numbers format but will offer:

- Bigger jackpots more often
- Better overall odds of winning
- A new $5 prize category

The ILC announced the game changes after extensive consumer
research across Canada indicated players wanted bigger jackpots more often. Under the new LOTTO 6/49 game, jackpots are expected to start around $4 million and grow to $10 million or more on about half ofthe draws annually. The jackpots are also expected to reach $25 million during the year, a rare occurrence today.

To support these changes to the prize structure, the cost of the
new LOTTO 6/49 will be $2 per selection! LOTTO 6/49 will remain in its current format until after the draw on May 29, 2004.

PETER....

peter said:
Here are my 2 cents worth first off I don't as a regular lotto player was ever asked my opinion on the state of the lotto today, yet "I AM A CUSTOMER".... ASK ME!!!!! for my thoughts
It is not the jackpot, but rather the payout structure.
Start to include prizes for 3 and the bonus, and 4 and the bonus, get rid of the plus, or extra for a dollar, we'll spend that on number picking, maybe include a $5 prize for 2 and the bonus, ans/or a free play for one number, this will keep us suckers coming back, but don't increase the price.... yes I'll still play, but not for as much, and you'll have killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

QUESTION,, WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE THEIR 2 CENTS WORTH ...WHEN IT'S A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???? :dizzy:

Sidebar