PICKS - August 6th

hot4 said:
Sorry Peter,

I ever forget bonus number ... :blush:

:lol:, :lol:, :lol:, :lol:, :lol:, :lol: B :lol:

Frank
And times and times again ...I saw him hitting 4 from 8 in a full wheel....even clinch the 5 number mark from 9 if I recall at one point...And you will see it too Frank...
But you won't see this from me in the next few draws...I'm going to play too many numbers...
:agree:

hot4

peter said:
I normally play fewer numbers Frank, because I play the full combination wheels, which are a bit costly.

And if you hit 3 you win 4 fifth prizes ...

I think 2 numbers don't pay any prize in Canadian lotto, isn't it?

If yes, I may re_wheel my thinking :dizzy:

Frank

hot4 said:

Frank
If your ultimate goal is to win 10$ or pocket change than go ahead....
When you hit 4 in the full 8 wheel number you get more than
600$...(Much more with a DN number on target)
With a greater chance of matching more in your wheel.....
But when playing too many....like your 28 lines that you don't know when the'll hit....even if you get 5 or 6 ...you will have a hard time covering your cost of playing ..in fact you will have a hard time matching 3 once...and to be over you have to match 3 at least on 3 lines...
But mostly....This is not what predicting is all about...Predicting is telling which 7 numbers will be drawn ...
Is-it going to rain tomorrow??.....I'm not interested to know about the next 28 days... I already know that it will rain in the next 28 days I do not live in the sahara desert here...I want to know about tomorrow...
Who would listen to a weather report that predicts rain in the next 28 days but do not shred any clues of what to expect in the very next day? It is not serious...It's a joke...

Dennis's law is simple ...When playing...Do not ever exceed the numbers to be drawn too much....past the double of them and you are out of range....And all the people wheeling too many here have prove that on this board...They hit...but they don't really hit...
And it becomes a shot in the dark without an umbrella...on a rainy day...
It sometimes makes me smile to see these keno kinds of wheel for 6/49 or Super 7... With some of these wheels in keno I have hit for 10 and 11 numbers without ever hitting 6 on one line...

Unless you play a costly huge 5 hitter garantee...The only way around this in order to reduce the cost thus retainning some nice hits capacity...is to put 1 or 2 DN numbers in your wheel and play a bundle for the rest and then you have a much greater chance of hitting hard...

Filtering these massive wheels is not good either...cutting up the garantee what is happenning is that you filter the best winning lines 70% of the time... I know that lotto-logic and their disciple are stating otherwise but post these entire filtered wheels draw after draw and you will see that their hits ratios is not that good in the long run....many more missing rainy days...
DN numbers is the way to go ...and the only way to go....
And I'm the :king: of DNs numbers!(posted prior to the draws)
Because I'm predicting and I'm not joking...And I'm not affraid of getting wet!

Note:
The opinions expressed here are the opinion of the :king: of hints only...It does not reflect the opinions of others and it was not meant to convince people and players to change their ways of playing the lotteries and have fun doing it...The statements are not agressive towards anyone in perticuliar...And the :king: of hints respect all other opinions in this forum...

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

<snipped>
...And I'm not affraid of getting wet!

Note:
The opinions expressed here are the opinion of the :king: of hints only...It does not reflect the opinions of others and it was not meant to convince people and players to change their ways of playing the lotteries and have fun doing it...The statements are not agressive towards anyone in perticuliar...And the :king: of hints respect all other opinions in this forum...
I like this :agree:

Speaking of DN wheels - That small wheel Nick put up the 11-6-3-4-L=9 looks like a beautiful wheel. (DN+11=12)

Even if the DN misses and you can manage 3 hits like 1-2-4 you can hit that 7 times :eek: with the DN 7 4's :eek:

Beaker said:
I like this :agree:

Speaking of DN wheels - That small wheel Nick put up the 11-6-3-4-L=9 looks like a beautiful wheel. (DN+11=12)

Even if the DN misses and you can manage 3 hits like 1-2-4 you can hit that 7 times :eek: with the DN 7 4's :eek:
Yes Nick...puts up a few great ones in there... :agree:

peter

hot4 said:

Frank
Frank, two numbers does not pay anything,
However, having said that , I on occasion , play a 5 number wheel, which is basically 5 designated numbers, wheelled with the remaining 44 numbers. In this wheel should you only get 2 numbers, they will be wheelled once with the 4 other drawn numbers.

hot4

peter said:
Frank, two numbers does not pay anything,
However, having said that , I on occasion , play a 5 number wheel, which is basically 5 designated numbers, wheelled with the remaining 44 numbers. In this wheel should you only get 2 numbers, they will be wheelled once with the 4 other drawn numbers.

Here in Portugal we can play like that too. A line of 5 numbers (of 49) stands as 44 lines of 6 numbers. There are some lotos where two numbers win a prize, I don't know which of them.

Good luck for next draw (today), you bet some money!! :agree:

Frank

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:

DN numbers is the way to go ...and the only way to go....
And I'm the :king: of DNs numbers!(posted prior to the draws)
Because I'm predicting and I'm not joking...And I'm not affraid of getting wet!

My dear :king: of DNs numbers,

I beg your pardon but I'd like to prepare my simple answer during all night.

The :king: of jokes

:lol:

You are so subtle Hot4....who would have guess that 4 numbers (like your name says) would come from the dancing set other than you....
You are truly funny and the king's crown of jokes is all yours...
:lol: :agree2:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
You are so subtle Hot4....who would have guess that 4 numbers (like your name says) would come from the dancing set other than you....
You are truly funny and the king's crown of jokes is all yours...
:lol: :agree2:

No subtle, just frank.

By the way, Hot4 refers to last 4 draws. I calculated in UK National Lottery and Totoloto the hits of last 4 draws numbers and compared with expected hits.

I registered this forum with the email I associated to the link where I put the results.

I'm not using hot numbers in my picks, but you would love to use them *when* they are really good.

Frank

I always have some goodies myself....don't worry....And if you look back at some predictions I made for many lottos including the U:K: draws...you would love them... :liplick:

NmbrsDude

word to the wise...

Hey hot4,

Just a little fyi since you're new here: Consider your current situation as Lottery Idol and DB is Simon.

'nuf sed,
ND

;)

Beaker

Re: word to the wise...

NmbrsDude said:
Hey hot4,

Just a little fyi since you're new here: Consider your current situation as Lottery Idol and DB is Simon.

'nuf sed,
ND

;)
:lol: That's a good one NmbrsDude :agree2:

hot4

Re: word to the wise...

NmbrsDude said:
Hey hot4,

'nuf sed,
ND

;)

Thanks ND,

I think you are advicing me. However I cannot see the point of your comparison because I don't know who was Lottery Idol and Simon.

If you see this as a fight, I only have to say that I'll dismiss because that's not my intention. Just learn with others.

However, if this will go on as a lottery discussion, may be I'll go on learning.

Those who don't know which numbers will come have many things to learn.

Thanks again ND,

Frank

Sidebar