PICKS - August 6th

Florie

hot4 said:
So many winners to divide with ... and Forie hit 3 too :heul:

Frank

Thanks for mentioning. Lucky I got $10 for my very tight wheel of 5 tickets 'cause I used 31 as my DN.

The biggest congrats here should go to Peter:agree2:
...After all he only posted 5 bad numbers out of 7...And all of the above posted many more bad numbers than him....
And Florie pleeeeeease don't tell me that you also played Peter's numbers with 31 as your DN despite having posted another number as your best bet....LOL...just having fun here...Lol...
:lol3:

Brad

Hmmmm ...

the good, the bad and the ugly numbers... and all for a fistfull of dollars ... congrats players! :thumb:

Florie

Dennis Bassboss said:
...After all he only posted 5 bad numbers out of 7...And all of the above posted many more bad numbers than him....
And Florie pleeeeeease don't tell me that you also played Peter's numbers with 31 as your DN despite having posted another number as your best bet....LOL...just having fun here...Lol...

Believe it or not, Dennis I used 31 as my DN because that is the only number I have in the 30's. I prefer to have the 6 numbers representing all the decades if possible. 8 is in my picks, and it is there, isn't it? I don't pick other peoples numbers. Their guesses are as good as anybody else. I read the thread but I use my own which is as good as anybody. I have more faith in the program I use rather than pick up on more guesses. Play your numbers and I will play mine. This is a forum where everybody is treated equally (I hope!)with respect. Please no more of this too many numbers. It is my choice.

I did not show any bad respect in any posts Florie...If you feel so you should read it again...You are wrong here just because I do have a lot of respect for you... And you can play anyway you want and it never implied that you must play otherwise...This being said....I think that I can also post my opinions too...
Even if you don't like them...By the way I won't tell you if I also played 31 as DN in the last draw with the rest of Peter's numbers...in a full wheel...
:lol:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
[BThe biggest congrats here should go to Peter:agree2:
...After all he only posted 5 bad numbers out of 7 [/B]
I do not wish to correct you My friend, but I only posted 4 bad numbers.:lol: Playing the 5 number wheel, I got $40 back from the $44, it cost me.
Had the 44 not been the bonus number, but rather a reqular number, I would have pocketed over $600. But I thank you for the compliment and praise.:agree2:
As for the on going debate more numbers VS. less numbers, each player must play as they desire, but as for my self, I find it a greater challenge to select fewer numbers, for me less numbers selected, that hit guarantees a greater payoff. I would not be satisfied selecting from a larger set, and winning $10.
As Beaker so clearly says "the greater the risk, the greater the reward":wavey:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:

Here there something we must clarify among all of us.

Peter choose 7 numbers assuming to hit 6 drawn numbers. However they hit 2 drawn numbers. This could be a very good result if he makes a wheel with 2 numbers of the 7, combined with 4 numbers different from selected 7.

I think that's not the way he played, isn't it?

If Peter said: 2 numbers from these a,b,c,d,e,f,g will draw ... I agree with you: Peter wins.

For me it's better *to bet and to hit* 2 numbers from 7 than *to bet 6 of 20 and to hit* 4 from 20.

In the first case Peter could win the jackpot while in the second case the most Peter could win ... 4 (4th prize).

This is my opinion ... till now. But as I said it's good for us to discuss/clarify this point.

Frank

peter

I normally play fewer numbers Frank, because I play the full combination wheels, which are a bit costly.

peter

hot4 said:
Peter choose 7 numbers assuming to hit 6 drawn numbers.

Frank
Frank, I wish to correct you, I did'nt choose 7 numbers assuming to hit 6, I picked 7 numbers assuming to hit all 7.:lol:
Just thought you should know.:lol:

hot4

peter said:
Frank, I wish to correct you, I did'nt choose 7 numbers assuming to hit 6, I picked 7 numbers assuming to hit all 7.:lol:
Just thought you should know.:lol:

Sorry Peter,

I ever forget bonus number ... :blush:

:lol:, :lol:, :lol:, :lol:, :lol:, :lol: B :lol:

Frank

Sidebar