November 1 Piks

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I was shaking too...couldn't stop it...It took me 4 hours to finally get some sleep...I can just imagine how it is when you win a few millions...must be crazy... :dizzy:
I'll let you know soon enough!:lol:

Irvin

Dennis Bassboss said:
I was shaking too...couldn't stop it...It took me 4 hours to finally get some sleep...I can just imagine how it is when you win a few millions...must be crazy... :dizzy:

You are correct Dennis. You do go crazy when you win Millions :lol:

I have learnt my lesson :lol:

PS. Congrats on your 3rd win. Sorry did not notice earlier I dont visit lotto 6/49 much. I'm a 6+2/40 type of guy :D

DENNIS

CONGRATS TEACH!!!!!! :agree: :agree:
SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MUCH LATELY..SPECIAL PROJECT AT WORK..:dang:

BUT MR. GREATNESS HAS SHOWN WHY HE IS SO GREAT..:agree:

NEXT TIME I WON'T MISS IT...:kiss:

Re: DENNIS

luckystrike said:
CONGRATS TEACH!!!!!! :agree: :agree:
SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MUCH LATELY..SPECIAL PROJECT AT WORK..:dang:

BUT MR. GREATNESS HAS SHOWN WHY HE IS SO GREAT..:agree:

NEXT TIME I WON'T MISS IT...:kiss:
Thanks Lucky! You might be next to hit big! :agree: :agree2:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
I do not hold nothing against anyone here Peter....Perhaps they haven't seen it yet...Some have already missed great accomplishments in the past :confused:
But there's always another time.... :agree: :agree2: :clown:

Not sure if I said congrats...but better to say it twice than not at all...Congrats DB....

Sheba__$$$$ :dog:....

Beaker

Sheba said:
Not sure if I said congrats...but better to say it twice than not at all...Congrats DB....

Sheba__$$$$ :dog:....
Dennis deserves the congratulations from everyone - a truly awesome hit - but it won't be the last one either :no: from him and many on these boards.

Even the great player pebbles who has not posted on these boards - but is well known from other places, offers congratulations - great hit :agree:

Let the winning continue!! :dance1:

Rebeckah

WOW DENNIS!!! :eek: :eek:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Way to go!
Sorry I didn't read this thread till today, hope your win is still exciting. I love hearing about others wins as it puts to rest those stupid people's ideas that systems don't work. You're proof that systems work!
Congratulations Dennis & everybody else, enjoy your WIN S.
$$
. :D

Beaker said:
Dennis deserves the congratulations from everyone - a truly awesome hit - but it won't be the last one either :no: from him and many on these boards.

Even the great player pebbles who has not posted on these boards - but is well known from other places, offers congratulations - great hit :agree:

Let the winning continue!! :dance1:
Thanks Rebecca! I highlited this line from the great Beaker! He spoke the truth! :agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks Rebecca! I highite this line from the great Beaker! He spoke the truth! :agree: :agree2:
I'm going to remember this thread as the inspiration - preview to the BIG hit ;) :lol: :agree2:

'Time of the Great Hits' :lol:

If it's not enough I can also show you some amazing acomplishment in Banco...Super 7....U.K lotto...Croatian Lotto etc...The list is endless...After watching these you can backstab me... :lol:

gsobier

...you have been dared/challenged to do it again real soon... ...if not, sure looks like just a random lucky shot:dang:... ...could this be an only once a year event:notme:?...
Dennis Bassboss said:
Always remember this post.... :lol:

You for one you should know more.....I have shown you what others haven't on occasions....But you can join the gangtackling too I don't mind at all.... :lol: Think what you want... :lol:

gsobier

Dennis:

No, nothing like that... ...we just would like to see great stuff more often, thats all.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
You for one you should know more.....I have shown you what others haven't on occasions....But you can join the gangtackling too I don't mind at all.... :lol: Think what you want... :lol:

nipsirc

WOW, lots of power struggle here and "down memory lane" :bawl: .........

What is everybody drinking here......this saturday night?

I'd like one too, please !!! ;)

:wavey:

Sidebar