1)= 08 09
2)= 25 26
3)= 28 29
4)= 41 42
5)= 07 08
6)= 43 44
7)= 35 36
8)= 30 31

A rare event and the most noticable attribute was that the most frequent number of each Pair show up with the
exception of 43 that had appear equal times with 44

Within the 15 numbers 5 show up!!!
Great observation Nick!
You said it right Nick! And I'm using this mostly to track trends!As you could see ...you will find many dancing set's numbers in these...But like everything else alone it is not as good as when mix with other stuff .....The only number that I missed was in there that 41...Instead I stayed inside the dancing set with
my second set going for 43-45 ...And I went with a hot one 11 and also the 36 (that should have dropped too as Beaker pointed out) and 37...This is how close that I came...
:agree2:

thornc

:wow: congratulations!

The :dancer: :king:, really :gunfire: !!

Very well done Dennis, what a great late birthday present!

:wavey: Have fun....

EDIT: Does your "Matuta mokocan" apply to these also??

peter

Maybe it's just me but when some one on this board hits this big, I'd be more than thrilled for that person does'nt matter who, we may argue, but this is still a lotto family.
Could'nt help but notice the absence of names to the congratulatory list. SHAME:dang:

Beaker

peter said:
Maybe it's just me but when some one on this board hits this big, I'd be more than thrilled for that person does'nt matter who, we may argue, but this is still a lotto family.
Could'nt help but notice the absence of names to the congratulatory list. SHAME:dang:
BIGGEST win on the boards and over 2000 members - must be all shell shocked :dizzy:

peter

At the Bingo hall these people are referred to as pitbulls and bottom feeders, sorry not my names, just re telling reality.:agree:

peter said:
I do not hold nothing against anyone here Peter....Perhaps they haven't seen it yet...Some have already missed great accomplishments in the past :confused:
But there's always another time.... :agree: :agree2: :clown:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
As for lurkers...Their eyes must be out of their sockets... :lol:
I don't know too many people that have circled 5 numbers on 4 tickets before :eek: In fact I only know of one. ;)

Oh, one more person I knew - hit 5+B for $160K :agree:

I remember when I hit 5 - I couldn't stop laughing :lol: and shaking :worry: ... can only imagine what 4 was like :worry: :lol: :worry: :lol:

peter

Beaker said:
I don't know too many people that have circled 5 numbers on 4 tickets before :eek: In fact I only know of one. ;)

I remember when I hit 5 - I couldn't stop laughing :lol: and shaking :worry: ... can only imagine what 4 was like :worry: :lol: :worry: :lol:
Some how after hitting for 5 getting 4 just does'nt excite me.:lol:

Beaker said:

I was shaking too...couldn't stop it...It took me 4 hours to finally get some sleep...I can just imagine how it is when you win a few millions...must be crazy... :dizzy:

Sidebar