November 1 Piks

gsobier

Peter:

That might be a bit overboard... ...on the other hand, you have a point... ...its tricky business to win big no matter what the game is... ...all the best minds working on these puzzles together is what this place is all about... ...what else can I say:notme:.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
I fail to see how it makes you a backstabber if you don't agree with Dennis.

peter

gsobier said:
...all the best minds working on these puzzles together is what this place is all about... ...what else can I say:notme:.
Regards,
I could'nt agree more George, that is why I am here, to learn, help contribute, and possible win.:agree:

Sheba

nipsirc said:
WOW, lots of power struggle here and "down memory lane" :bawl: .........

What is everybody drinking here......this saturday night?

I'd like one too, please !!! ;)

:wavey:

Because of a certain few people..

Sheba..:dog:

Sheba said:
Because of a certain few people..

Sheba..:dog:
Now you are that certain people dear!

I don't see any hostility in any of my posts
or others posts... I just told the truth as always....And others gave their opinion...But I have my own opinions too you see...
You are running after my posts all through this board get of them if you don't like them...
:confused:

gsobier said:
...you have been dared/challenged to do it again real soon... ...if not, sure looks like just a random lucky shot:dang:... ...could this be an only once a year event:notme:?...
No George ....I don't see it that way...All the players here are dare to hit like that...Not only my little me...I already posted such a hit...I have nothing to prove anymore I have been the most consistent hitters for very long...The best in hints...Which I'm the father of on this board...
It is now you guys that have to prove that you can hit like that!
I Know that the great Beaker will hit big again at one point shortly...And everybody knows that I will hit again like that and most probably even harder...So from where I stand I have nothing to prove to anybody that hasn't been proven already...
:agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

This place is for trying to win and I'm sure everyone here would like to see some more excitement. You keep saying you got great consistent hints... ...well, lets see them... ...if you are not going to contribute anymore, just leave. You have said what you did in the past and this is the present. There is no reason for you to continue here the way I see it if you choose to not contribute anymore and I'm positive no one is going to beg you either. If you hang around and heckle because you say you have nothing to prove (big deal, so what) and no one else here is any good, you will be ignored like a crank phone call.

No one hates you for providing and sharing great things which are correct so I have no clue:notme: why you just complain and nothing more than that now. We will always welcome good players. You know that.

Also, no one is interested in the slightest if you have great methods and secrets to keep because it helps no one here. Just a waste of time.

What do you guys think? Beaker, Maggie, Peter, Sheba, Frank, Karnac, JC, WD and those I might have missed (sorry), jump in anytime to put in your 2 cents worth or have I said it all already:eek:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
No George ....I don't see it that way...All the players here are dare to hit like that...Not only my little me...I already posted such a hit...I have nothing to prove anymore I have been the most consistent hitters for very long...The best in hints...Which I'm the father of on this board...
It is now you guys that have to prove that you can hit like that!
I Know that the great Beaker will hit big again at one point shortly...And everybody knows that I will hit again like that and most probably even harder...So from where I stand I have nothing to prove to anybody that hasn't been proven already...
:agree:

Last edited:

peter

gsobier said:
Dennis:

This place is for trying to win and I'm sure everyone here would like to see some more excitement. You keep saying you got great consistent hints... ...well, lets see them... ...if you are not going to contribute anymore, just leave. You have said what you did in the past and this is the present. There is no reason for you to continue here the way I see it if you choose to not contribute anymore and I'm positive no one is going to beg you either. If you hang around and heckle because you say you have nothing to prove (big deal, so what) and no one else here is any good, you will be ignored like a crank phone call.

No one hates you for providing and sharing great things which are correct so I have no clue:notme: why you just complain and nothing more than that now. We will always welcome good players. You know that.

Also, no one is interested in the slightest if you have great methods and secrets to keep because it helps no one here. Just a waste of time.

What do you guys think? Beaker, Maggie, Peter, Sheba, Frank, Karnac, JC, WD and those I might have missed (sorry), jump in anytime to put in your 2 cents worth or have I said it all already:eek:.

Regards,
I could'nt have said it better myself George, I agree 100%.and I've said so in similiar posts elsewhere.:agree2: :agree:

Karnac

Maggie ...thanks in advance for all the mileage I'm going to get out of Deja-Moo.....I can't think of a place I can't use it.:lol:

peter

gsobier said:
...I have my moments at times... ...back to programming:D... ...BTW, did you like those maps I sent to you?...
Sorry George, I did'nt get them, plse resend them, thx.:agree: :agree2:

Sidebar