New lottery software released!

Brad

A bit too much don't you think?

I suggest that you don't abuse the kindness of the administrator here. It's very obvious that you're advertising here and I recommend that you stick to the thread dedicated to your program in the Lotto Software section. Flooding the BB with your link will only irritate the members here. Get my drift?

Willing

Sorry

Sorry, I want to sent answer for "tomtom" threed starter and my new threed here is mistake. I tryed move or remove this, but without succes.

nipsirc

From your post, I see that you're with ExpertLotto's marketing group.

Stop pretending that you made a mistake here.

Also asked your buddy to use only one name....... so far, there's three of you now....

morocco

Expert lotto

Hi every one,

i have download the programme i"m trying it now.just for start i think it's a good programme.it's got all what i have been looking for.I will post my comment on it in few days.The best thing to do is to try to understand the programme by reading the help file before jumping to conclusion that is the same as other ....
There's some personnes out ther trying to help others to find a solution to get a best and easy way to win something while they try to make money.I find the expert lotto team are trying to present something new for all of us so let's try it and judge after... DO NOT JUMPE IN BAD CONCLUSION BEFORE YOU TEST THE PRODUCT.
Let's help other to find a good thing to help us .

shirazbai

No disrespect intended, but why is this lotto software link allowed here, while others are edited out. I could understand if this software were free without restrictions, but the listed link leads to other links which, in turn, entice you to purchase the software.

Again, no disrespect intended to the software developer/distributor, but what gives, LT? Thanks in advance.

LT

Administrator
Good question shirazbai - the link(s) are allowed because ExpertLotto is an original producer of his own software product . ie not someone promoting an "affilliate" link like thousands of scammers.

As far as I know ExpertLotto has developed a new lotery software product and is announcing it here to an experienced and tough audience and he is also willing to post test prediction numbers.

Yes there are a few associates that may push the margin with "I've just found a great lotto program at ... stuff" but the members here are on top of that.

It's his site, it's his program .... let's see.

Brad

Re: A bit too much don't you think?

Brad said:
>>> I recommend that you stick to the thread dedicated to your program in the Lotto Software section <<<
Musta got moved here from Q&A while taking a catnap ... I did have this dream that I was falling and here we are, at the bottom of the BB ... where we shoulda been in the first place ;)

Hey, these Czechs as a nation have been trying to crack a 6/49 lotto lot longer than us Canucks, I believe since 1957, so let's see what they hafta offer, eh? :dizzy:

Expert lotto...I am trying to get that history of your Check draws...really hard for me to know which link to click on...
But I'll get it... :agree:
Once I'll have this history set up...I'll be able to post the numbers predicted by that fiddler on the roof stack for your lottery... :nopity:
I'll also have to backtest some other stacks...Some stack are better than others for some lotteries...

:agree: :agree2:

ExpertLotto

a more comfortable way to get the history of the czech lottery winning numbers is to install our expert lotto demo version, download the lottery from our website (it's called 'Sportka'), download and install the plugin for online update and then export the winning numbers database into a csv file (plain text file).

the lottery operator publishes the history in dbf format. the links are here:
http://www.sazka.cz/set/generated_vysledky/sportka-nedele.dbf
http://www.sazka.cz/set/generated_vysledky/sportka-streda.dbf
(sunday and wednesday draws respectively)

morocco

expert lotto

hi,
i have been trying to use the programm for a few days now.
today i have use it to play keno .At my first surprise is that it give me just 2 lines to play .so i 'l wait for tonight results.
Good luck.

ExpertLotto

your help is very welcome dennis!
pls contact us via our website so that we can arrange the help translation.

pls note that the tranlastion of our help pages earns you a free full expert lotto license. in case you're not interested in our software, you may offered it to a friend. ;)

ExpertLotto said:
your help is very welcome dennis!
pls contact us via our website so that we can arrange the help translation.

pls note that the tranlastion of our help pages earns you a free full expert lotto license. in case you're not interested in our software, you may offered it to a friend. ;)
I will do so pretty soon during the course of the week! :agree: :agree2:

I just downloaded your Demo...I have installed Québec banco history into it...
Going to look at it more...Pretty much confusing at first sight...Getting used to all the vocabulary in there...

ExpertLotto

New version 4.0.9 has been released today fixing some minor bugs.
It also contains Canadian lotteries - Lotto 6/49 and Super 7 submitted by a member of this board and a plugin for online update of their winning numbers databases.

tomtom

Well, for example you have any 350 lines…Is there in your software possibility to try to cover all 3’s (or 4’s, 5’s) contained in lines, but using only these 350 lines…

ExpertLotto

tomtom said:
Well, for example you have any 350 lines…Is there in your software possibility to try to cover all 3’s (or 4’s, 5’s) contained in lines, but using only these 350 lines…

i'm not quite sure what you're asking for.
can you pls clarify a bit? thanks

Sidebar