New lottery software released!

ExpertLotto

Please visit www.expertlotto.com to download a free demo of our new lottery software.

Expert Lotto is a universal lottery tool suitable for almost any numerical lottery. With Expert Lotto you can wheel new numbers, evaluate numerous statistics and charts, track previous winning numbers, print on playslip and more.

Expert Lotto has many features not available in most lottery software, e.g. it allows working with all possible number combinations and it also offers a reproducible procedure to find the Jackpot winning numbers if you manage to correctly estimate the trend of 10 chart lines presented by the application (i.e. the line will fall/raise in the next draw)! More details in application's context help or also online here.

Download a free demo and try it yourself.

Expert Lotto is available for MS Windows operating systems as well as for Linux, Unix and Mac OS systems.

And you can even get the full version for free! :dizzy: More details at our website.

Unfortunatly your software is not suited for Keno games... :rolleyes:
So my interest in it just dropped a notch because of this...
I wonder why the vast majority of softwares builders are always aiming at lotteries others than Keno or Banco kind of draws....What a shame...
Overall your software looks good at first sight but A crucial part is also missing in your software...Announcers ...can't find any of this :no:
As for the rest of it....Should be a freeware...
:agree: :rolleyes:

ExpertLotto

What do you think expert lotto is missing, which prevents it from playing keno-type lotteries?
We are using it successfully for our local keno lottery (20 numbers drawn out of 80, betting up to 10 numbers).

Also can you pls explain what you call 'announcers'? We're constantly adding new features so we may include them (whatever they are:)) in our next release.

Beaker

$59.95 for that??? :dizzy:

No :no: - shareware at best.

If you think people are crazy enough to pay that - good luck.

Even GH doesn't charge that - at least you get predictions.

I will not provide 'features' for you to exploit.

Anyone that wants to win BIG - and we win here - can read these forums - for free.

Thanks again LT :agree2:

ExpertLotto

well, actually there *is* quite a few people who paid 59.95 for expert lotto and are very happy with it. so far we had no negative feedback from our registered users.
and you can still get it for free! just use the demo to setup a new lottery and email it to us.

we're aware that expert lotto costs more than other average lottery software. the point is, expert lotto is not an average application. you're getting more value for your money.
expert lotto has a lot of features and it's not easy to understand them all from just a brief look at the screen shots at our website.
do not hesitate to contact us if you need more detailed explanation for any expert lotto function.

btw, we release a new expert lotto version at least twice a month, so 'your' features may appear in expert lotto soon anyway. ;)

charles2

Dennis Bassboss said:
Unfortunatly your software is not suited for Keno games... :rolleyes:
So my interest in it just dropped a notch because of this...
I wonder why the vast majority of softwares builders are always aiming at lotteries others than Keno or Banco kind of draws....What a shame...
:agree: :rolleyes:

that was my 1st thought too Dennis = no keno = bye bye :lol:

ExpertLotto

dennis or charles2, can you pls post the url of your keno lottery? i'll have a look at the lottery rules and see if there's any problem.

expert lotto is quite universal and there shouldn't be any problem using its lottery wizard to setup any keno lottery... :)

Dennis Bassboss said:
Mine is there too...(rules of the game)However the databases on that site has unfortunate errors for Québec Banco....But I do have the complete clean database here...
:agree: :agree2:
Ask George, Nick or Andrew for any tips about announcers...And these programmers never charged or pay a penny for anything before and after regarding these... :no:
You have too realize that you are among the best lotto players on the net here on this board....We are not these foolish amateur :no:
We are the best of the best...
But if you can match our results ...I may take a look...A free look that is...
But if you insist..I'll charge you 60$ for tips and tricks...I have the rights to make a profit too...
:agree: :D

kajinka

sorry, just I recognized the more contributions the close to the title "super senior member" regardless the contents. In fact it should be better to try our sw instead of spent time with the dummy comments.
:wavey:

kajinka said:
sorry, just I recognized the more contributions the close to the title "super senior member" regardless the contents. In fact it should be better to try our sw instead of spent time with the dummy comments.
:wavey:
Hummm!'' Lotto for Dummies'' never heard about this one before ...
Seriously....I have no intentions of paying for this ...If you want advices you'll have to pay us...
:agree:

I have lotto Statistics, lotto Selector, ...Winhunter...and a couple more not in the market...All for free...And all very good...
Actually only using Nick's software I can have most of the stats that your software
charges for...
:agree: :agree2:

peter

Some guy comes here, flogs his overpriced software, then calls us a bunch of dummies, well I feel insulted, very poor marketing skills if you ask me, after being insulted I would certainly do my best to steer people away to do business with a company that has those kinds of standards.:agree:

Playslip Printing support should be available for ALL supported games (even if not permitted by particular Lottery Authority)

This is not immediately obvious on your web-site (which is well-constructed)

I realise from another post i.e. "it has a simple user-friendly wizard to setup playslip dimensions", that I can manually add printing support.

However, potential customers, who visit your web-site, may miss this feature and be deterred from purchase.

A Lottery program WITHOUT Playslip Printing support will fail to achieve substantial market penetration, in my opinion.

ChiefWiggum said:
Playslip Printing support should be available for ALL supported games (even if not permitted by particular Lottery Authority)

This is not immediately obvious on your web-site (which is well-constructed)

I realise from another post i.e. "it has a simple user-friendly wizard to setup playslip dimensions", that I can manually add printing support.

However, potential customers, who visit your web-site, may miss this feature and be deterred from purchase.

A Lottery program WITHOUT Playslip Printing support will fail to achieve substantial market penetration, in my opinion.
I already have a ticket printing device that works with any other softwares...And George gave me a second one that would even print your mother in laws faces... :lol:

Sidebar