New lottery software released!

I'm going to show you that I am not such a bad guy here...I could post some winners for your local lottery ...
Just tell me which lottery it is...free of charge of course...
:agree: :agree2:

kajinka

Dennis Bassboss said:
Hummm!'' Lotto for Dummies'' never heard about this one before ...
Seriously....I have no intentions of paying for this ...If you want advices you'll have to pay us...
:agree:

Demo is free and it is without substantial limitations:)

kajinka said:

Demo is free and it is without substantial limitations:)
Now this is better...Some beginners that lurks around here at times might like this more...
No hard feelings here...and I would like to take this opportunity to whish you
good luck with it!
:agree: :agree2:

ExpertLotto

greetings to all *the best of the best* :)

charles2 or dennis, just because our screenshots show a panel for a 6/49 lottery it doesn't mean that keno lotteries are not supported. expert lotto is *universal* and is suitable for almost any numerical lottery (we don't support pick3, pick4 lotteries though).
wouldn't it be great if 'the best of the best' download and try our demo first before making comments on our software?;)

chiefwiggum, you can use playslip printing for any lottery (match6, keno, powerball). however this feature is disabled in the demo version as we're not giving our software away for free (actually we are but not this way:))
but you can use the wizard in the demo version to setup your local lottery including playslip printing to get some idea how our playslip printing works. then you just have to email it to us to get a free expert lotto license.

dennis, sorry but i don't want any winners for my lottery from you. there's a chance that you may 'overlook' something again and i don't want to loose my hard earned money. no offense though ;)
i'd rather keep using expert lotto to get my winning numbers as usual.

ExpertLotto said:
greetings to all *the best of the best* :)

charles2 or dennis, just because our screenshots show a panel for a 6/49 lottery it doesn't mean that keno lotteries are not supported. expert lotto is *universal* and is suitable for almost any numerical lottery (we don't support pick3, pick4 lotteries though).
wouldn't it be great if 'the best of the best' download and try our demo first before making comments on our software?;)

chiefwiggum, you can use playslip printing for any lottery (match6, keno, powerball). however this feature is disabled in the demo version as we're not giving our software away for free (actually we are but not this way:))
but you can use the wizard in the demo version to setup your local lottery including playslip printing to get some idea how our playslip printing works. then you just have to email it to us to get a free expert lotto license.

dennis, sorry but i don't want any winners for my lottery from you. there's a chance that you may 'overlook' something again and i don't want to loose my hard earned money. no offense though ;)
i'd rather keep using expert lotto to get my winning numbers as usual.
:lol: :lol: I have nothing to prove here...but you have a lot to prove...Prove it! Post some winners like we have done so numerous time...
Already legions of suppose magical softwares builders have come over here and said things like you just said to me...They've all missed the boat...All of them...
Only the ones that offer assistance for free have come up with something valuable and I'm talking about Nick,Andrew and George here...
Like I have said if you can match our winning here....I might take a free quick look at it....My offer still stand if you want I could post some winners for your local lottery...

Again...I already apologise to all the players here for hitting for only 6/8 in two consecutives Banco draws...:blush:So don't push it.. :no:

ExpertLotto

Version 4.0.8

We released a new version 4.0.8 yesterday with the following improvements and changes:

* Added drag and drop of ticket files to application's main window.

* The status bar in the main application's window shows the name of the ticket file last loaded into the package.

* The Package Winnings table highlights column with non-zero prize hits (suggested by Mr. Zuleger).

* Added a new statistic showing how many draws elapsed since the last occurrence of any number pair in the lottery history (suggested by Mr. Kalda).

* Fixed the problem with read-only lottery settings files in the Lottery Manager window (reported by Mr. Karcher).

* The History Differences page shows the minimum and maximum differences possible.

dennis 'best o' the best' - somehow i'm getting feeling that you're reading something else than i typed here... ;)
and yes, we will post our winners here and we'll pick them using our software of course.

our lottery url is www.sazka.cz but i don't think it's any good for you as it is in czech language only, no english translation. but the look is for free anyway.:)

p.s. congrats on your banco winnings! but when i checked your other predictions they didn't seem that great. but then, i read somewhere that the ottery is a game of luck... :):)

thornc

ExpertLotto...

I wanted to try out this program of yours, but unfortunately there are some problems with it!

Mainly you need to loosen up your restrictions on your import routines with regards to dates of draws and order of draws!

For example the Italian lotteries don't do draws on holidays! So any draw that should be done on that date you be done on the next available working date and the draw date on the history will be that one;
Next the history of the Italian Gioco Del Lotto games (there are 10 different wheels and you can play/bet on any of those) is in draw order, you program will only import the draws where the numbers by chance where drawned sorted!

My greatest issue is that I really don't understand what is the ultimate goal of the program... is it a predictor? a wheel generator? a wheel optimizer? an analyser? All of them? None of them?

I also would like to congratulate you on the good use of java widgets, they really look nice... problem is that the whole program eats up 40MB of memory just with 700draws of SuperEnalotto, I can 't imagine what it will require for the 3800 of a "Gioco Del Lotto" wheel during processing... (if there is any!)

My inital opinion is... interesting, but I wouldn't buy it!
Your problem is that LottoStatistics is free, WinHunter is free, covermaster is free and there are bunch of other free tools around that can do alsmost all the studd as your program (I say almost because I don't know all the features yet!)!
In my opinion you don't provide a feature that someone should pay US$60 for!

Now I could be interested in it for free,
I can help you with setting things up for the italian lotteries plus the portuguese lottery and perhaps localization for portuguese. Let me know if you are interested!

ExpertLotto

Mainly you need to loosen up your restrictions on your import routines with regards to dates of draws and order of draws!

For example the Italian lotteries don't do draws on holidays! So any draw that should be done on that date you be done on the next available working date and the draw date on the history will be that one;
interesting point. so far we haven't encountered any lottery like this. most lotterie just 'skip' holiday draws.
but there's a workaround in expert lotto for this. modify your lottery definition to say that winning numbers are drawn daily and you'll be able to import any lottery record. then you can mark empty entries (mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, sundays) as 'skipped' in expert lotto's database.

Next the history of the Italian Gioco Del Lotto games (there are 10 different wheels and you can play/bet on any of those) is in draw order, you program will only import the draws where the numbers by chance where drawned sorted!
i'm not really sure on this, i'd have to check the source code.
but there are no problems with the order of drawn numbers when using the 'import wizard'. so i suggest try importing winning numbers that way.
we can also provide a plugin for online winning numbers update directly from lottery's official website. but the lottery operator must publish the complete winning numbers history in some standard format (dbf, cvs etc).

My greatest issue is that I really don't understand what is the ultimate goal of the program... is it a predictor? a wheel generator? a wheel optimizer? an analyser? All of them? None of them?
actually it's all of them. with expert lotto you can wheel new numbers, optimize them, analyze previous winning numbers and much more.
we tried to include all features any lottery player needs since expert lotto is the only software we use for playing our lotteries. and of course, we're continuously adding new features.

I also would like to congratulate you on the good use of java widgets, they really look nice... problem is that the whole program eats up 40MB of memory just with 700draws of SuperEnalotto, I can 't imagine what it will require for the 3800 of a "Gioco Del Lotto" wheel during processing... (if there is any!)
3800 draws is a piece of cake for expert lotto! there's a similar keno lottery in the czech republic with 3400+ draws that we play with no problems. actually it's the widgets (tables, charts etc) that take most of the memory (try minimizing the application to system tray and check how much memory it takes then).
and of course you can work with full wheels as well, e.g. all 14 mills combinations for a 6/49 lottery and the application will still take only 40 megs of memory.

My inital opinion is... interesting, but I wouldn't buy it!
Your problem is that LottoStatistics is free, WinHunter is free, covermaster is free and there are bunch of other free tools around that can do alsmost all the studd as your program (I say almost because I don't know all the features yet!)!
In my opinion you don't provide a feature that someone should pay US$60 for!
yes, we hear that quite often.:) but expert lotto does have a lot of features, some of them connected with each other and it's not easy to understand how these can be exploited.
get your free license (e.g. submit your italian lottery) and i'm pretty sure that you'll change your opinion once you get more familiar with our exper lotto.;)

Now I could be interested in it for free,
I can help you with setting things up for the italian lotteries plus the portuguese lottery and perhaps localization for portuguese. Let me know if you are interested!
all help is very welcome and portuguese translation would be great. pls contact us via our website for more details.

Thanks for posting your lottery link...
I appreciate that!:agree2:
If you need translation in French for your software just let me know I can help you with that!!!
I was wondering here are you telling us that some features should be tossed out for Keno games due to the amount of memory needed?
:confused:

ExpertLotto

thanx for the offer dennis, but we already have some people working on french translation (unless you're willing to translate our help pages, but it's quite a lot of text, see our PDF file:))

in my previous post i was saying that there are no memory restrictions in expert lotto. we only keep in the memory the winning numbers database. the generated numbers are stored in a file on your disk. so you can generate as many lines as you wish.
e.g. when playing a keno lottery drawing 20 numbers out of 50, you can generate all 10272278170 combinations - if you have 100gb of free disk space. ;) expert lotto can handle it with no problems.

charles2

i inputed my own ontario keno numbers but the program does nothing with them, doesn't show any stats.?

If this is just a stats program then i'm sorry Gail Howard has you beat hands down !

ExpertLotto

charles2:
go to the 'statistics' page, select 'calculate stats for winning numbers', in the 'wn selection' panel choose 'all draws' (if you text in red 'selected: 0 tickets' then there's something wrong with your import) and hit the 'calculate stats' button.

the 'shows stats for' combo box becomes enabled and you can choose a stats table or chart there.

charles2

When i generate some numbers into the package it gives me weird numbers like

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-11
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-12
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-13

that won't work

so i thought it was mabye the numbers it was using, so i inputed another draw result into the keno database and it gives me the same results.

ExpertLotto

our generator is not connected with the winning numbers database. it only generates lines (tickets in our glossary) with random or consecutive numbers.
the generator does *not* predict numbers based on previous winning numbers.

the usual procedure is to generate e.g. 10000 random lines into the package and then use filters to remove 'bad' lines.
or to generate all combinations for 20 numbers only and then use the 'swap numbers' funciton.
or to use 'dummy numbers' to generate lines with e.g. 5 numbers only
or ...

the winning numbers statistics provide hints for your filter settings.

pls, have a look at the 'getting started' and 'how to' sections in application's help.

charles2

the program also crashes and freezes sometimes, i remember that when it comes up with an error box i can't close the program, i have to force it close with windows task manager. example when you try to generate 10000 in the generater a windows pops up telling you that the demo only does 100 and then it freezes

ExpertLotto

if you have problems running expert lotto, pls go to our website to contact our support and pls provide the following info:

- the name and version of your operating system
- the version of your java runtime
- the error message(s) text
- attach the error.log file being created in application's install dir

ExpertLotto

charles2 said:
also gives me some keno numbers that your progam suggests for tonight if you can

are you asking us for the winning numbers? we can't make it till tonite, we're not magicians:) (and if we were then our numbers would be crap anyway :):))
we need to setup your keno lottery first and study for a while to find repeating patterns etc.

but we will post here our predictions for some of the canadian lotteries soon.

Sidebar