New format for 6/49 and Super 7??

Beaker said:
You don't get it do you. :dang: There is only one outcome here. You will be banned again. :wavey: ... and again ... then, as the post to you below says, legal action may be in your future.

[/B]

:D
NO, beaker, YOU don't get it...

I GOT IT long time ago.. i always knew that LT used to take Dennis' side on matters like this.. if I get banned again just because I'm pointing out Dennis negative side, then I guess LT hasn't changed at all....

I NEVER SPAMMED this board.. I remember BACK THEN LT first warned me about my choice of words in my post toward Dennis Bassboss, so I edited my post so there would'n't be any offensive words.... However, due to the fact that my post was still about how arrogant, or wrong (about accusing me under different aliases) Dennis Bassboss was, LT deleted, banned, my thread/username... Therefore, I had to keep registering.... but after 2, 3 different usernames, LT just banned me for a while.. so yeah... and.. i still don't get it, how the heck was I being disruptive when I was merely pointing out Dennis' fault?? I really wish somebody would take some legal action about all these, then they'd have to dig up some hard facts, and then they'll see that it was just LT being unfair back then...

anyway, IF anybody wants to take any legal action, I'm more than welcome :lol:
I have 3 lawyers whoever wants to take legal action can choose from.. I don't really care... I've been dealing w/ lawsuit so many times, suing ppl, being sued, you name it.. like i care... if i get annoyed of it, worst case scenario, I end things w/ money.. but daddy has tons so who cares.... but if I feel like winning, then as long as the lawyer gets enough money from me, I can make white things black....:lol:...believe or not, up to you...but trust me, there's pretty much nothing that money can't solve.. lucky for me, money ain't a problem for me... don't you just hate rich a$$ asians driving bmws living in those monster houses? :lol: :lol:

ALMOST FORGOT TO ADDRESS THIS TO:
IT'S FOR BEAKER
========================
You don't get it do you...
You've betrayed your sense of justice/fairness just to make Dennis Bassboss like you...
You not only try not to point out Dennis' fault when the fault is very obvious to many ppl., but you help Dennis out by attacking the person who points Dennis out..
Congratulations, Dennis Bassboss likes you.. so he emails you lotto stats from time to time... so his compliments towards you from time to time makes you feel good...

I guess this is what you want:
someone who SEEMS to be able to help you nail that jackpot, rather than your own conscience..

oh well, to each his own.. just good luck sleeping @ night :lol:

Last edited:

Sheba

Brad said:
Odds are it is Elaine, a.k.a HappyPig a.k.a Lottodude ....

One thing fot sure is that whomever this "mister Greatness" is they are very familar with the way things are done here. Most people takes a fews days to get the hang of the using of smilies and quotes and stuff... Certainly not a NEWBIE to the Board....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Beaker

Mr. Greatness said:
:D
NO, beaker, YOU don't get it...

I GOT IT long time ago.. i always knew that LT used to take Dennis' side on matters like this.. if I get banned again just because I'm pointing out Dennis negative side, then I guess LT hasn't changed at all....

I NEVER SPAMMED this board.. I remember BACK THEN LT first warned me about my choice of words in my post toward Dennis Bassboss, so I edited my post so there would'n't be any offensive words.... However, due to the fact that my post was still about how arrogant, or wrong (about accusing me under different aliases) Dennis Bassboss was, LT deleted, banned, my thread/username... Therefore, I had to keep registering.... but after 2, 3 different usernames, LT just banned me for a while.. so yeah... and.. i still don't get it, how the heck was I being disruptive when I was merely pointing out Dennis' fault?? I really wish somebody would take some legal action about all these, then they'd have to dig up some hard facts, and then they'll see that it was just LT being unfair back then...

anyway, IF anybody wants to take any legal action, I'm more than welcome :lol:
I have 3 lawyers whoever wants to take legal action can choose from.. I don't really care... I've been dealing w/ lawsuit so many times, suing ppl, being sued, you name it.. like i care... if i get annoyed of it, worst case scenario, I end things w/ money.. but daddy has tons so who cares.... but if I feel like winning, then as long as the lawyer gets enough money from me, I can make white things black....:lol:...believe or not, up to you...but trust me, there's pretty much nothing that money can't solve.. lucky for me, money ain't a problem for me... don't you just hate rich a$$ asians driving bmws living in those monster houses? :lol: :lol:
Run along now :baby: daddy's calling

Time for a bath :baby:

system13 said:
Mr.Greatness, I read the thread that you are refering on, and in all fairness as far as I can remember Dennis putted you of,true, but your choice of words wasn't commendable as well.
You were banned and I disagree with that,but one thing I can't understand,though.

Why all this obssesion with Dennis? It seems that you're comming back just to start another fight with him,and it's not a good reason IMO,it's not a hobby of yours,isn't it? I'd say let the past behind,call it a day,water under the bridge,whatever...

As I said in one another thread,this forum will suffer in the end if we don't respect each other,there's no need to put someone off or fear of being put off by someone.
That applies for all of us,we may disagree on many things and its normal cause we're different people with different styles of expression,you may like it someones style or dislike it.
Some of Dennis's comments I found to be out of the line as well, but I respect him and his opinions like I respect opinions of every other member of this board.I sometimes forget that myself,though but we all have of days I guess.
Lets try not to make those of days to become regular ones.
And lets have fun here,not verbal wars. :agree:

Cheers

system13,
thank god someone actually still remember that thread.. I'm glad you still remember it :agree:

anyway, I agreed w/ you about my bad choice of word back then, which I CHANGED/DELETED AS SOON AS LT warned me....

but he still deleted/banned me.. SO I DON'T REALLY THINK IT WAS MY BAD CHOICE OF WORDS THAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM..... IT WAS MORE LIKE ME POINTING OUT DENNIS' FAULT THAT UNPLEASED LT (cuz he was very protective when it comes to Dennis Bassboss)

system13 said:

Why all this obssesion with Dennis? It seems that you're comming back just to start another fight with him,and it's not a good reason IMO,it's not a hobby of yours,isn't it? I'd say let the past behind,call it a day,water under the bridge,whatever...

I don't really think I came back here to fight, and i don't really think it looks like it....
if you go to previous pages, it started out w/ Dennis posting what he would call "A SIMPLE JOKE"

Dennis Bassboss said:
Great good accurate news for all my greatest fans..NmbrsDude,LuckyHorse,HappyPig,Lottodude...etc...To only name a few because the fan club consist of only one or two individual in reality with full membership ...doesn't mean they don't register under more names to have a better shot or glimpse at their idol...Mister Greatness...They will all be very enthousiastics about it! :lol:
Thanks to all of you because no star would survive without his fans...Where ever they are... :lol:

THEN I REPLIED HIM W/ WHAT HE WOULD CALL "A SIMPLE JOKE"

Mr. Greatness said:
Dennis,

Mister Greatness??
talking about moi??
:lol:
I know you're a great fan of mine.. but no need to be that obvious... I DO appreciate though :D

btw, there's a Dennis Bassboss, and there's a Dannys Kockluss, are they related, and are they both related to Dennis Cockless?? :confused:

THEN HE CALLED ME A "JERK"!!..
CHECK OUT THAT CHOICE OF WORD, JERK!! YIKES... SHOULD HE BANNED OR WHAT??
:confused: :lol:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nobody on this board is better than anyone...Who do you think you are Jerk!Quickly on ignored...And have a shave... :lol:

Beaker said:
Run along now :baby: daddy's calling

Time for a bath :baby:

:lol: Yo Beaker, nice one buddy :D

thanks for reminding me that my daddy's still around w/ me :)

nice respectful joke of yours..:lol:
since we're both joking around, here's one for you:

so where's your your daddy?? long gone?? :lol:

Dennis can provide you lotto stats to help find jackpot numbers (yup.. keep believing it :lol: )
Mr. Greatness can provide you a shovel to help you find your daddy undergroud :lol:

I'll do whatever I can to bring fairness on this board.. I don't mind anybody suing me or whatever, the bigger the matter gets the better... I don't really mind, got enough money to play around things bring justice :D besides, in court, there will be true justice, so yeah, it's even better

SillyAlien said:
Hello crew....

Okay, I'm a newbie. Just spent an hour and a half reading your posts for the past year. Some pretty interesting stuff. I'll be sharing my exploits in future posts, soon.

For now I have a question for Dennis Bassboss, stemming from a comment he made in one of the posts. Dennis, what combination of ideas and systems proved most useful in winning the $700 over the past two months. Share please. Pretty please.

I personally have tried almost every sys. out there in last 8 yrs. Gail Howard. Lotto Pro, you name it. All have their little pluses. Have tried to get a couple of groups going too. Lasted for a couple of months, that's it. Most people get bored. Most people are not consistent gamblers. I don't spend much (maybe $20-$50 a week), depends on the jackpot. But would love to increase success rate, then would consider raising the ante.

So please share...... and I'll be back later.

Thanks
cool.gif

P.S. I'm into the Ontario49 right now, which gives me twice the bang for the buck, since it is 0.50c a play. I usually break even over a 4 week span.

[This message has been edited by SillyAlien (edited June 11, 2001).]

Sheba said:
One thing fot sure is that whomever this "mister Greatness" is they are very familar with the way things are done here. Most people takes a fews days to get the hang of the using of smilies and quotes and stuff... Certainly not a NEWBIE to the Board....

Hi Sheba,

I've already admitted in previous thread that I am elayne, happypig, BUT NOT any others like numbersdude, or any other...

so, yes, technically, I'm not new.. :D
However, it isn't really hard to get the hang of the smilies and quotes.. because all forums are the same.. therefore, as long as you've been to one, it shouldn't be to hard to know how to use the other one :)

Sheba

Mr. Greatness said:
Hi Sheba,

I've already admitted in previous thread that I am elayne, happypig, BUT NOT any others like numbersdude, or any other...

so, yes, technically, I'm not new.. :D
However, it isn't really hard to get the hang of the smilies and quotes.. because all forums are the same.. therefore, as long as you've been to one, it shouldn't be to hard to know how to use the other one :)
Seems to me that you come here and both you and Dennis go at it! Why don't you both just grow up and ignore each other. Post your ideas and hints and try to help others and then That way you may be able to stay here longer and not get banned like before....I guess this is why the other board got closed. (was that your fault?)

system13

Mr.Greatness,i n my quoted post by you, I think the most important part is the one that starts from:"As I said in one another thread etc etc ...

For the reasons why LT banned you, obviously he's the man that can answer that.
As I already said,I would've not banned you for expressing your thoughts,in polite manner though, but thats me.

Furthermore,I'm not anybodys advocate,but I still think that fighting Dennis amuzes you,no matter what I think about someone calling himself Mister Greatness,its a fact that you chose the nick to provoke the debate. And afterwards mentioning some legal actions,if thats not fighting,then I dont know what it is.NO NEED FOR THAT!!!

As I said,lets talk about why we're here and leave the bad stuff appart.Irvins post is the best post that describes that.
Back to the drawing board.

Cheers.

:)

Sheba said:
Seems to me that you come here and both you and Dennis go at it! Why don't you both just grow up and ignore each other. Post your ideas and hints and try to help others and then That way you may be able to stay here longer and not get banned like before....I guess this is why the other board got closed. (was that your fault?)

Sheba,
what forum got closed?? I don't know if you're talking about hte same forum as I have in mind.... but as far as i know, that forum that I know seems pretty properous... so i don't think it's closed...

why do I have to provide lotto hints or & lotto ideas in order to stay here?? why will i get banned like before if I don't do that??
it doesn't say in the forum that one must provide lotto info to stay longer....

I seriously don't think why I got banned before, or why I will get banned in the future... if the same case happens again, then there's only one word to it "UNFAIRNESS".. i mean, after all, i'm not violating any rules.. why should i get banned??

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lets get back to lotto here! :agree: :lol:

Sorry If I upset you earlier... but I agree with you on getting back to lotto discussion...

system13 said:
..............Furthermore,I'm not anybodys advocate,but I still think that fighting Dennis amuzes you,no matter what I think about someone calling himself Mister Greatness,its a fact that you chose the nick to provoke the debate. And afterwards mentioning some legal actions,if thats not fighting,then I dont know what it is.NO NEED FOR THAT!!!..........................
:)

system13,
yes, I'll admit, I do get a bit worked up when I saw LT's old posts about taking legal action about me... accusing me of spamming... hence the mention of legal action in my previous posts...

about me choosing the name "mister greatness"... all I can say is, it's a lot better than many of his sarcastic remarks + accusations..... besides, if he likes to do what he call "JOKING" that much, then this was simply my little joke on him.... WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT A PERSON LIKES TO JOKE SO MUCH, LIKE TO USE THIS SMILY :clown: SO MUCH CANNOT TAKE A JOKE @ AT ALL?!? NOT ONLY HE CANNOT TAKE A JOKE, BUT STARTED CALLING ME A "JERK" IN THE FOLLOWING POST..

Beaker

Mr. Greatness said:

I seriously don't think...
I finally found something I agree with :lol:

Let's see
Happypig = happypig2k = elayne = elaine= wong=lottodude=Mr.Greatness = Banned Spammer

You're not welcome here - you've been banned - run along now :baby:

peter

Mr. Greatness said:
:lol: Mr. Greatness can provide you a shovel to help you find your daddy undergroud :lol:
That is absouloutely the most disgusting, disrespectful, disgraceful thing I have ever seen. Shamefull and about as low as one can get.:dang:

Beaker said:
I finally found something I agree with :lol:

Let's see
Happypig = happypig2k = elayne = elaine= wong=lottodude=Mr.Greatness = Banned Spammer

You're not welcome here - you've been banned - run along now :baby:

yup... i'm a baby...haha.. baby has a daddy... I wish you the same thing man... I"m also a babe, where men like you would be all over me if you saw me :lol:

sigh.. don't you just hate rich ass asian ppl?? oh wait.. I guess you can't live w/o them...look around, beaker buddy, everything's made in China... U HAVE TO HAVE US in your life.. YEAH BEAKER BABY.. u like that, don't ya.. .:lol:

Sidebar