New format for 6/49 and Super 7??

I remember that it was stated about the rising cost of 6/49.I told my lottery retailer today that it was all ready stated.She said well most people would buy no matter what if u r a seasoned player.
And I agree as well.

Irvin

If prices went up everyone would protest and then settle back into playing again.

I would expect this to be true for the players who buy quick picks.

And it is this group that buys the most lotto tickets.

Thank god New Zealand lotto is easier.

6+2B from 40.

And 6 division prizes (The only problem is the prizes are crap).

Regards,

Irvin

PS. Dennis if you want a list of good fishing spots etc in NZ just let me know and I'll get the info for you.

Irvin said:
>Snip<

Irvin

PS. Dennis if you want a list of good fishing spots etc in NZ just let me know and I'll get the info for you.
I'm supposed to be there in july...Yes I'd like to know about these spots! Thanks in advance! :agree: :agree2:

Great good accurate news for all my greatest fans..NmbrsDude,LuckyHorse,HappyPig,Lottodude...etc...To only name a few because the fan club consist of only one or two individual in reality with full membership ...doesn't mean they don't register under more names to have a better shot or glimpse at their idol...Mister Greatness...They will all be very enthousiastics about it! :lol:
Thanks to all of you because no star would survive without his fans...Where ever they are... :lol:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Great good accurate news for all my greatest fans..NmbrsDude,LuckyHorse,HappyPig,Lottodude...etc...To only name a few because the fan club consist of only one or two individual in reality with full membership ...doesn't mean they don't register under more names to have a better shot or glimpse at their idol...Mister Greatness...They will all be very enthousiastics about it! :lol:
Thanks to all of you because no star would survive without his fans...Where ever they are... :lol:

Dennis,

Mister Greatness??
talking about moi??
:lol:
I know you're a great fan of mine.. but no need to be that obvious... I DO appreciate though :D

btw, there's a Dennis Bassboss, and there's a Dannys Kockluss, are they related, and are they both related to Dennis Cockless?? :confused:

Mr. Greatness said:
Dennis,

Mister Greatness??
talking about moi??
I know you're a great fan of mine.. but no need to be that obvious... I DO appreciate though :D

btw, there's a Dennis Bassboss, and there's a Dannys Kockluss, are they related, and are they both related to Dennis Cockless?? :confused:
Nobody on this board is better than anyone...Who do you think you are Jerk!Quickly on ignored...And have a shave... :lol:

Last edited:

Beaker

Mr. Greatness said:
Dennis,

Mister Greatness??
talking about moi??

You need to go here and read carefully :mad3:

Right now we'll call you Mister :baby: until we see some picks

Beaker said:
You need to go here and read carefully :mad3:

Right now we'll call you Mister :baby: until we see some picks

Beaker,

Seems like Dennis likes me a lot... keep calling referring me in his posts... After all, my username IS Mister Greatness..:lol:

anyway, why did you want me to read that "Always respect the elderly people!" thread??

but seriously though, all I could see in that thread was sarcastic remarks made by Dennis Bassboss toward other REAL RESPECTFUL members.... so.. yeah, what's the point?

no offese :agree: :), but unless, you're trying to tell me that,
Dennis Bassboss = elderly people = erectile dysfunction = Dennis Cockless??:confused: :lol:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nobody on this board is better than anyone...Who do you think you are Jerk!Quickly on ignored...And have a shave... :lol:

nice one dennis :lol:
I agree that no one on this board is better than anyone else..

After all, I'm not the one keeps calling himself "Mister Greatness" :lol: I don't call myself "Mister Greatness" like someone does..

On the other hand, instead ME calling MYSELF "Mister Greatness", other people call me that because that's my username (not because I'm better or i think i'm better.. I don't think i'm superior than others like someone does :lol: )

yupyup, good day:wavey:

peter said:
Priceless!!!:lol: this is better than TV:lol:

:agree:
This is LT's website, where all (perhaps I should say "most") ppl. who truly respect each other (instead of some sarcasm) hang out at, of course this is better than TV :D

Brad

What if we all take a step back ...

Come on ppl there's no need for this kind of garbage, Dennis is quite capable of making a fool of himself, don't let his twisted sense of humour get to you.

And Dennis, didn't you say that you can take it as well as dish it out? Is this provoking really necessary?
Something like this was bound to happen the way you carry on, I'm just surprised it didn't sooner ... maybe a good time to give your head a shake.

Re: What if we all take a step back ...

Brad said:
Come on ppl there's no need for this kind of garbage, Dennis is quite capable of making a fool of himself, don't let his twisted sense of humour get to you.

And Dennis, didn't you say that you can take it as well as dish it out? Is this provoking really necessary?
Something like this was bound to happen the way you carry on, I'm just surprised it didn't sooner ... maybe a good time to give your head a shake.

Brad,
couldn't agree w/ you anymore :agree:

This board needs more ppl. like you:)
fun guy, consistent player, always rational when it comes to matters like this..
You truly are a worth respecting person :agree: :cool: :) :clap:

Brad

OK, I have a suggestion, if you don't like someone's post move on to another. What you did was in poor taste to say the least, let's just call it a bad joke for now.
It's too easy to get a reaction from Dennis and I'm sure most don't want to endure another one of his crusty tirades.

If you really want to contibute concentrate on lotto.

Anyway, for those of you who're reading this for fun, I'll tell yoou how this whole thing might end:

possiblity 1)
Dennis Bassboss will start changing (or perhaps more like CLAIMING) to be more polite, more respecting... but ends up being all sarcasm

possibility 2)
Dennis Bassboss will start BS.. those BS include "i'll-add-you-on-my-ignore-list" yet he keeps replying... or stuff like "I'll never post again", or "i'll never come back", and then 2 weeks later, he comes back & add ".. december"...
so he will twist what he said into "I'll never post again in... december", or "I'll never come back... in december"...

talk about a man who keeps his word who claims to be credible, eh? :lol:

possiblity 3)
LT sees this thread, LT likes Dennis Bassboss, he takes his side, either delete my post or delete my username, or ban my IP...whatever it would take to protect his loyal member... (actually, the way i see it is that it's more like Dennis' ADDICTED to the board instead being LOYAL to the board)

possiblity 4)
Beaker sees this thread, as a buddy buddy of Dennis Bassboss, he would, too, protect Dennis Bassboss as much as possible to make him look good & make me look bad..... he does that because he doesn't want "kill" this wonderful relationship between him & his buddy Dennis Bassboss....

:lol: Peter IS right, this IS priceless & better than TV... the ending are ridiculously funny, yet very very probable..:D :agree:

Sidebar