Known Lurkers, who do not post.

peter

Beaker, you were correct, with a 10 million dollar lottory looming, the Lurkers are out in full force tonight.!:dang:

Maggie

Peter, you are going to be one busy man this week, especially with these jackpots as high as they are. :D

Lurkers, beware, Peter's on the prowl. :cool:

somebody has insomnia again ;)

Randal

I get the point, I just don't patronize it. I figure every lurker will add something worth while when they can. For now they're probably learning or just saving up for their UNLEASHING. :p:
Personally I add nothing to the board really, I just make goofy posts and talk about quick picks and steal some of the sage-like picks from time to time. :)
I usually just buy QP's though because I figure since every draw is independant of the last then it's impossible to predict based on stats. Although, you guys are bang on for some things, it's kinda scary actually. I guess I'm still learning myself.

peter

Don't sell your self short Randal, at least you post, and in the process, you provide comic relief, as for buying QP's hey! THATS YOUR CHOICE.:agree2: :agree:

Irvin

Peter,

I agree with Randal on this one.

I do the same thing with other forums just there to take a look and maybe further down the track I might post something.

If lurkers are here to steal your picks and not contribute so be it.

They can copy mine if they want...only 3 problems there.

You need to play NZ lotto.

I hardly post any numbers.

What numbers I have listed so far have been terrible :sick:

And if they do copy your numbers...think of it as a form of flattery :D

The only time you need to worry if someone has copied your numbers is when you win first division :lol:

Regards,

Irvin
(lurker on other sites)

Maggie

Hey Peter,

Read in the Globe and Mail this morning Edmonton police are going to start to crack down on the worst 10 drivers in the city and follow them around. So, in case you're wondering why...now you know. :)

gsobier

Maggie:

To get even more off topic:eek:... ...if they did that in Markham and Scaborough, they would have to keep that program running for 1,000 years to nail the tip of the iceberg of those agressive drivers. If you ever had to visit this area, you would notice one of those STUPID:no: Hondas every where you look with a customized exhaust to make way more racket because they think its cool... ...they are idiots at best:agree:. They make lame excuses to justify to operator a vehicle which is obviously not suited for our public roadways.

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
Hey Peter,

Read in the Globe and Mail this morning Edmonton police are going to start to crack down on the worst 10 drivers in the city and follow them around. So, in case you're wondering why...now you know. :)

gsobier...

NOW I WILL TAKE A EDUCATED GUESS....THEY ALL HAVE DOUBLE TINT WINDOWS..AND ARE EQUIPT WITH A BOOM BOX..AND THIER FAVORITE TIME TO WIND IT ALL OUT IS 2:00-3:00 A.M.

BTW...DO YOU LIVE CLOSE TO THE 404...AND ARE YOU FRENCH CANADIAN?????:eek:

gsobier

Re: gsobier...

LuckyGuess:

Close but a wrong almost right lucky guess... ...closer to Steeles and McCowan. Its really BAD here:bawl:. French, heck no, not even close and not chinese either:eek:.

Regards,
George:)
luckystrike said:
NOW I WILL TAKE A EDUCATED GUESS....THEY ALL HAVE DOUBLE TINT WINDOWS..AND ARE EQUIPT WITH A BOOM BOX..AND THIER FAVORITE TIME TO WIND IT ALL OUT IS 2:00-3:00 A.M.

BTW...DO YOU LIVE CLOSE TO THE 404...AND ARE YOU FRENCH CANADIAN?????:eek:

Sidebar